xx
ArShi O.S. ~ Aiyaa ..
For the first time in her life, Khushi was wearing a loose white t-shirt, and under it, a pair of tract ' pants. She was not in a state to wear her pom-pom dresses or saari anymore.. She was not feeling comfortable in those. So she wore her husband's white shirt and one of his track pants. Her messy hair were tied in a bun, and she lay on the recliner in front of the t.v. set like a cow.
Khushi-Arnavji.. Arnavji..
Khushi was watching Kamlesh Khabri's news.. She had a bowl of those 'chana' in her hand.. she called Him, who was sitting on the bed, typing something on his laptop..
Arnav-kya hai khushi? (What?) I am right here.. stop yelling..
Arnav said without looking at her. His eyes were still on his laptop screen, and he continued his work.. He was sitting with crossed legs on the bed..
Khushi-Arnavji, look at me na..
Arnav-hmm? what baby?
Still he was not looking at her and she was irked.
Khushi-Arnavji, am bored.
Arnav-let me work khushi. And plz stop irritating me by adding that 'ji' after my name. u watch ur Kamlesh Khabri and let me work plz..
Khushi was fuming.. she was waiting for him to give her some attention, but her sautan-Arnav's Other Wife-Arnav's laptop, was not letting him give any attention to her at present.
Khushi-ARNAV.. look at me..
Arnav almost jumped off his sofa when he heard her scream out of the blue.. she was just calm before sometime, irritated before a moment, and angry at present.. he folded his laptop and looked up at her giving her a thoughtful smile.*uff her mood-swings* .. He gulped looking at her fire throwing eyes, and moved near her..
Arnav-what happened baby?
He sat in the little space which khushi spared on the recliner.
Khushi-I am bored. I want to dance.
She pouted her lips and demanded..
Arnav-ok, get up, and dance..
He said smiling..
Khushi-why?! Why should I get up? I cant stand for long. U take me in ur arms and dance.. NOW..
She demanded.. arnav let out a sigh..
Arnav-khushi, baby, u am getting tired now.. I just did that like an hour ago..
Khushi-What the- when? Oh! That was 2 hours ago.. am bored now.. plz, mujhe uthayiye na.. (plz carry me..)
Arnav-khushi, u know I am getting tired now.. its now that ur so light like before now..
Khushi-aiyaaa' u mean I am fat?! .. EeEhhh.*cries* I am not fat Arnav, I am just pregnant.. and now u wont even carry me coz I am pregnant.. u are calling me fat.. EeEhhh.. *cries louder*
It alarmed Arnav, that her mood-swings were on full swings.. She was irritated and gloomy, and that he knew, coz her system let out the word 'aiyaa' from her mouth.. She used to say 'aiyaa' these days, when she was irritated and confused with her hormones..
Arnav-no baby, its just 8th month baby. ur not at all fat, infact I guess u need to put on a bit more. I just cant see u getting any healthy..
Arnav lied to comfort her.. he never in his dreams ever thought, that khushi can become Fat when she goes 8 months pregnant! Not that she was growing fat, but her belly had out-grown much, and her weight had increased much in last 8 months.
Suddenly he felt a push from her side and he fell down on the ground.. He was already sitting in so less space and her push, well'
Khushi-I know u r lying .. cant I see my baby bump? Aiyaa.. now u have started to lie to me.. u are hiding facts from me.. u don't love me.. u don't want to carry me.. *cries loudly* aiiyaaa'.amma'.
Arnav stands up on his knees from the ground, and rushes kneeling towards her..
Arnav-khushi plz, plz don't cry yaar.. ok, I will carry u, happy?
Khushi-and u will dance too..
She ordered pouting her damped face..
Arnav-Khushii'.seriously?
He showed her his questing eyes.
Khushi-EeEhhh.. *cries* just because I am pregnant u wont carry me.. EeEhhh.. *cries*.. u are not the same arnavji.. u have changed.. EeEhhh.. *cries*'
Arnav-ok ok, I will dance.. but this is last time for the day.. now stop acting..
He carried her in his tired arms. He was so feeling helpless to carry a 53 kilos khushi from 35 kilo.. and plus, the baby weight included, not to forget those gold and silver heavy articles she likes to wear these.. Thank God she is just wearing HIS light clothes which help him sigh a bit. Not that he was not strong enough, but carrying an jumping khushi in his arms for almost 12 out of 24 hours a day was seriously getting hectic from a last few weeks for arnav. But he still did it..
Khushi was happy that he carried her and started moving his legs on her la la la la la la songs.. She paused and she looked at him in a romantic way, but he was still looking straight.. his face was firm as if he was carrying her for the sake of carrying..
Khushi-Arnav, are u tired?
He looked at her.. was she seriously asking him, or teasing him?
Arnav-no no darling, not at all..
He pressed his fake smile and khushi blushed next.. She looked down drawing circles on his nape
Khushi-Arnav, lets make love na, am getting cravings for ur touches and ur smell is driving me ON.. come na..
With that she kissed his cheeks, and already exhaustive arnav went dizzy' he kept her on the bed and said..
Arnav-khushi, am really tired baby.. plz, not now.. u take rest .. after all, all the dancing may have tired u right? U want anything to eat? I will get it..
He pulled a comforter till her stomach, and adjusted some pillows around and below her back.. her back was resting on the head board of the bed..
Khushi-arnav, u don't love me anymore na? coz I am this fat? I mean coz I am pregnant? Aiyaa. How will I lose weight? Arnav, my baby, come to me na.. plz'
She pleaded and he slid besides her..
He looked at the baby bump and gulped.
Arnav-khushi, I know its I while we slept together and erm, did IT, but now its just for some days.. I guess we should control right?
Khushi-eeehh'*cries* .. see, I know u don't like sleeping with me now'*cries* .. eeehh'
Arnav-Khushi, aisa nahi hai yaar.. (Its not like that..)
He was fed up.. Yet he was calm..
Khushi-no, *sobs* .. I know u don't love me anymore.. good night.. I am going to sleep.. and don't u dare hold my hand tonight..
Khushi turned the other side and slept in no time..
Arnav had taken some days of leave from office as no one from RM was able to handle khushi's moods.. And as it was Arnav wish from the start, so he declared that their baby will be born at Raizada Mansion and not Gupta House.. He allowed the Gupta's to come and stay there with them.. After all, he dint want her to miss her side at this precious stage of their life..
***
Arnav had taken khushi out in a mall.. it was her 9th month and she was not ready to sit at all.. the doctor had asked her to avoid cinema, as it created much frequencies of volumes, which was not advisable for khushi. So, to divert her mind, Arnav took khushi for some shopping in a mall.. they were in a maternity mall ' 'My Baby's Mom'..
Khushi was trying the N-th dress and was so frustrated.. Arnav had been waiting and waiting for long, but khushi's mind was not settling for anything.. she tried many dresses, but still, dint find anything of her types.. and still, he was on the same spot, out side the trail room.. he was patiently waiting for khushi to come out.. he wanted to see his pregnant khushi once in an English Dress, and she finally agreed to buy one at her LAST month.. he was standing out when he heard khushi from inside..
Khushi-uff Arnav, this zip! Arnav, I cant wear this one.. its too much hard for me to close the zip at the back.. pass me something else..
Arnav-Khushi, I want to see u in that red dress.. I have been waiting here since last 10 minutes.. now don't deny me na babe.
Khushi-erm, Arnav, are u alone? Or is there anyone else too?
Arnav-am alone only, why? Anything wrong in there?
Khushi- Arnav the zip.. its stuck re.. I am either able to remove the dress, nor wear it.. what should I do?
Arnav-wait, let me in, I will help out..
Khushi-Aiyaa Arnav, it's a trail room.. I know ur getting turned ON from a past few days but - -
She blushed and he was like 'what the-'..
Now, khushi's this month had progressed her 'aiyaa' word from irritation to a turning ON signal.. That means, k whenever she said 'aiyaa' these days, Arnav knew, she had been going h*rny..
Arnav-shut up khushi, and let me in.. I meant to help u yaar.. or else tear the dress apart and come out wearing ur home dress. I will handle the rest..
Khushi-aiyaa, how can I tear it? Wait, u sure no one is out?
Arnav-ya khushi, come on now, open up..
She unlocked the stopper and slightly opened the door to peep out.. Arnav pushed the door and locked it once he entered the trail room. he was mesmerised by the glow which this black tube dress added to her skin..
Arnav-wow.. khushi, u look'. Amazing!
She blushed..
Khushi-Arnav, help me remove it na..
Arnav-Aiyaa, here? I mean..
Khushi-Aiyaa, Aiyaa.. no no.. I mean help me change arnav..
Just then the music in the mall being played the the back-ground changed..
Birha sodai, o ho.. man ki na maani oho.. ke gora tan beimaan hai re..
Arnav moved her long black silks, and looked at her creamy arms from that off-sleeves black silk dress she had been trying, and khushi felt shy. He dint zip the dress to see how it fits her, but instead, started pulling the zip down..
Khushi moaned closing her eyes..
Khushi-aiyaa'
Arnav placed soft kisses which drove sensations over her.. her legs went week and she held his shoulders running her fingers in his hair. She had her eyes closed to him, who was holding her waist and pressing himself ON her.. he shamelessly kissed her nape pushing down her black dress, and simultaniously pushed her lightly on the wall, to lean over her.. she was pinned now..
She moaned again..
Khushi-aiyaa.. Arnav' finally! Uuummm' aiyaa'.
Both were going breathless, hep dress was pulled down, and he was about to start his actions after long.. but suddenly she screamed..
Khushi-AIYAAA' AIYAA'.
Arnav jerked three steps back, and hit the mirror at his back, in the trail room.. he saw khushi's expressions.. her eyes closed tight in fear, her hands protecting her belly as if its going to explode any second. He dint notice the pain on her face..
Arnav-khushi, I know ur h*rny.. but u dint had to scream like that.. come, let me help u wear this fast.. The sales-girl will be coming..
He made her wear the clothes which she was wearing from home within 30 seconds.. YES, he was fast in 'dressing' her up too, not just 'un-dressing' her! In no time he heard her scream again. This time she was about to fall when he grabbed her..
Khushi-AIYAA'.. AAAHH'.
Arnav-Khushi, what happened? Are u ok?
Khushi-NOOO... I think - - I think my water just broke arnav' Aaa' Aiyaa' its paining Arnav.. take me to the doctor.. now.. carry me.. I ' I cant walk'
He got it.. She was in labour! Fianally!
He opened the trail room door and carried her in his arms, just to see three sales girl trying to hear what was going on inside. Not paying any heed to them, he rushed down towards his car, with her in his arms..
He was restless and happy at the same time.. he was driving and khushi was constantly yelling..
Khushi-Arnav.. I hate u.. this is all ur fault. U r such a - -- AIYAAA' AAHHH' drive faster Arnav'
He had never thought that her 'aiyaa' word would be even used during her labour..
Arnav was happy that her pregnancy period was finally over.. they reached the hospital and he could listen to her screams from inside the labour ward'
'AAAHHH'. EHHH' AIYAAA'..'
He still felt turned ON.. he jerked his thought.. Finally, she was returning him his stolen assets' the lasts months are said to be a torture for the Lady, but here, last three months of their pregnancy was a sheer torture from HIM' he was waiting outside the labour ward, and had already informed the family that khushi was about to give the good news..
And there, he heard a new voice un-like his wife..
Khushi's 'aiyaa' screams were finally at halt and he heard a baby cry' there came the lady doctor..
Doctor-Congratulations Mr.Raizada, it's a girl..
He rushed inside without any permit and saw what made him say..
Arnav-Aiyaa!!
And he fainted..
***
Khushi with her baby, was shifted to the normal ward after some 2 hours and the family came and met them.. Arnav was the last one as he just recovered from his fainting.. he came in and saw her angel in arms of another angel.. the family made way for him, and he settled on the bed besides khushi.. she saw him, and he saw her..
Khushi-Arnav, our baby..
He took the baby girl from her and tears of happiness left his eyes' the family gave them a moment in private and left.. he felt complete.. he felt divine..
Khushi-Arnavji..
Arnav-Call me Arnav khushi.. but its ok.. u have given me such a big pleasure.. u can irritate me full on, I wont mind..
Khushi-Arnav, I am bored..
Arnav-and I am tired..
Khushi-eh? U are tired? This should have been my statement!
Without khushi's speaking anything, arnav put his sleeping baby in the cradle, and picked up khushi in his arms and danced slow.. he was not tired now..
Arnav-*sigh*.. finally u are feeling light..
She hit him on his chest and they both laughed.. he kissed her lips and thanked her..
***
Few days Later.. Arshi Room..
Khushi was making their bed to sleep.. their baby girl was to sleep with her Anjali bua tonight, as khushi did need some rest after those last three sleepless nights..
Arnav turned off the table lamp..he slept besides her..
Arnav-good night Khushi..
Khushi-Arnav..
Arnav-hmm?
Khushi-I want a boy.. NOW..
Arnav-yes, am here..
Khushi-NO.. I want a baby boy..
Arnav-Aiyaa?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment