Part - 1 if interested --> ArShi O.S.~ Aiyaa
xx
Arshi O.S. - Aiyayyaaa.. Gutter Shot (follow on ur Risk)
(Few days Later after Khushi's first Delivery..)
Arshi Room..
Khushi was making their bed to sleep.. their baby girl was to sleep with her Anjali bua tonight, as khushi did need some rest after those last three sleepless nights..
Arnav turned off the table lamp..he slept besides her pulling the comforter on them..
Arnav-good night Khushi..
Khushi-Arnav..
Arnav-hmm?
Khushi-I want a boy.. NOW..
Arnav-yes, am here..
Khushi-NO.. I want a baby boy..
Arnav-Aiyaa?!?!?!
Khushi-what the? You trying to imitate me by saying Aiyaa??
Arnav-ha..!? No baby.. I - - I just said it like that.. Slip of tongue..
Khushi-Oh. So I see that u stole my word Aiyaa, never mind.. I will say Aiyay ya from today.. hah.. Anyway.. I want a boy next Arnavji.. a small baby boy..
She blushed and he was already gulping remembering her last pregnancy mood swings.. He sighed and his shoulders fell down, reminding him of her weight that time.. Not that he did mind her putting on, but when it came to carry her with that weight, and to top it all dance on her demand for continuous hours, that was a killing experience for him .. He felt blessed that that period was over.. She was no slim no more, it was just 2 weeks their daughter was born.. But he dint mind it.. He did love her the same, maybe even more!
Khushi-Arnavji, where are u lost? Come na.. Lets make a boy na.. plz..
She blushed and moved her hands in the comforter to touch him down there, but he jumped away from her pushing the comforter and standing on the ground..
Khushi-Aiyay yaa Arnavji, what happened? You don't like me getting started?
Arnav-erm, aa---n---no no..not that,but.. erm..
Khushi-Hey Devi Mayya Arnavji.. don't tell me u are shy from me, are u?
She teased him by her words, and pushed the comforter.. She stood up on the bed with her long ponytail hanging loose on her right shoulder.. Her bosoms grown double, hung tiredly showing her now misshaped peaks from inside the loose Punjabi night dress she wore.. She was obviously not wearing anything inside as their daughter was so small and she had to feed her now and then.. She was not allowed to wear tight clothes.. It was not advisable..
Arnav looked away.. She went near him and fell on him to circle her arms around his nape.. He caught her leaning on him and she locked her eyes with his.. He held her waist and she pushed her front on his, the effect of which was much, but he could not image the after effects if he fell for her now..!!
Khushi-Arnavji, chalo na.. karte hai..
She smiled and bit her lower lip after hiding her face in his chest..
Arnav-Erm, Khushi, I don't mind, but.. erm, if u remember what our gynaecologist said, then erm, u know we should keep a distance of minimum two years before we plan another one .. I hope u got me..
Khushi's face fell..
Khushi-hmm.. I know ur not interested in me no more.. why would u? You wanted a girl, and u got one.. Above all.. I know I have put on much.. u have so many models around u all day.. why would u love me now..
She pulled herself off him, and went towards the dressing table and he saw her talk to her reflection..
Khushi-see khushi, now ur husband does not even wish to look at u, forget him to touch u.. He wont even touch u, forget about his pulling u and all.. he wont even pull u, forget about carrying and all that.. He wont make love to u.. all because of u.. (she turns towards Arnav) Arnavji, am sorry I forced u to carry me all the time in the past few months.. I don't know why but I just loved it when u did that, and when u wont, I felt left out.. Am sorry, plz don't hate me for that..
She was in tears and he ran towards her to pull her into a hug..
Arnav-no no no khushi.. its all okay.. It was such a lovely stage for us, and trust me.. How much ever I was tired, I was double happy to carry u, coz what u were suffering from that time, all those frustrations and all, I could not have ever been able to do all that.. I salute u for behaving so brave and bear my love in ur body for so long, and push it out with all love.. and not even complaining once, except when u were in labour.. But I don't regret it, nor do I have any complains.. I love u Khushi.. I do..
Khushi looked at him and smiled..
Khushi-then would u touch me?
Arnav-of course, whom else would I?
Khushi-then would pull me like u used to do earlier?
He pulled her more who was already into him.. Arnav kissed her lips and cupped her face..
Arnav-I just did..
Khushi-do u still love me?
Arnav-U bet I do.. I don't need to prove it..But ok.. Tell me.. what should I do to prove it?
Khushi-Carry me.. Now..
He took her in his arms and she blushed..
Arnav-See, I did.. tell me how long should I stand like this??
Khushi-Aiyay ya, mean u wont dance?
Arnav-ha? U just want me to do that to prove my love? Are u crazy?
Khushi-Ha? U calling me crazy? Ok.. Put me down.. NOW..
She fumed.. He put her down and she ran to the bed and slept pulling the comforter on herself.. He slammed his forehead getting frustrated.. Were her mood-swings still on?
He went besides her and slept..
***
Next Day.. Morning at 7.00am..
Arshi Room..
Arnav came from jogging, his body all sweaty.. He entered the room and saw Khushi playing with his daughter.. They were still to name her.. Khushi saw him enter and smiled at him.. His sweaty body was so turning her on in not so positive ways.. She bit her lower lip seductively and looked down..
He sighed sensing her cool, and went to pounce besides her, to feel the blessing of their love.. He lay down besides Khushi, the baby was in between them.. They both were leaning on their sideways, with their faces in their respective palms, and elbows resting on the bed..
Arnav-Hmm.. So how is my baby?
Baby-aggu aggu..
Arnav-Khushi, baby says aggu aggu, means she wants milk kya?
Khushi showed him her big eyes with a stern face and he chuckled..
Khushi-Its not funny Arnavji.. Try feeding her and then u will know..
Arnav-What the - .. Khushi what did u just say?
Khushi-Aiyay yaa.. dirty mind, I dint mean that.. chi Arnavji..
Arnav-uff, now u only said that, what else can u expect from me? But I was thinking, k I can milch u and feed her.. What say? I know well to play with u and ur assets eh?
Her mouth dropped and Arnav got a good beating from Khushi..
Khuhsi-chi Arnavji chi.. how gross.. Its our baby and its her food ur talking about.. Have some shame.. I meant k she jumps so much while I feed her.. uff.. aap bhi na..
She blushed imagining what if he seriously milched her.. He nodded his head understanding her gutter mind..
Arnav-Now who is thinking gutter?
She stopped grinning and looked here and there.. The baby started crying as Arnav was nuzzling his nose on her small stomach.. Arnav got worries for her cries, and checked it, but the baby's panty were not wet.. Khushi knew her girl was irritated coz of her papa's plays.. She too got irritated.. She got up and so did he.. She carried her baby in her arms, and starting swinging her left and right, but she still cried..
Khushi-Aiyay ya Arnavji.. What did u do.. Why!? See she is crying.. now u help me hold her till I feed her.. Its anyway time for her milk..
Arnav-ha? Erm, u plz do that, I have to take my shower..
Khushi-Arnavji, u cant escape me now.. Hold her till I open my kameez..
She forcefully handed their daughter in his arms.. She opened her back zip and there hung her assets.. Her peaks no more in shape due to the post-delivery changes.. He starred those and she took their baby from his hands.. He gulped as he felt dizzy and closed his eyes.. Khushi saw him breathing hard..
Khushi-Arnavji, are u alright? What happened?
Arnav-ha? No no .. nothing..
Still his eyes were closed..
Khushi-Arnavji, are u okay?
Arnav-Khushi I think I will faint again..
Khushi-why?
Still feeding the baby.. Baby had her hands all over her food vessels, and was slapping it here and there while enjoying her morning meal.. Khushi was smiling at her baby yet worried for her husband..
Arnav-Khushi stop smiling will u? Here I am feeling so dizzy seeing u feeding her like this and she is so playing. Yaks.. I cant see this.. I still remember seeing u breast feed her for the first time and I fainted.. Its not anything like that, but - - but am not comfortable with this scene.. Gosh! Why am I even explaining?!!.. Let me go..
Khushi could not stop her laughter and she ended laughing hard..
Khushi-I knew that's the reason u fainted that day.. the first time u saw her.. *laughs* I still cant believe ur Jealous that ur toys are no more urs to play with..*laughs*
Arnav-ha? (he again looked straight not able to see Khushi directly NOW..) Shut up Khushi, I am not jealous of my daughter ok..!! And eh! U are the mother of my child, and that does not mean that ur no more my wife.. I can still play with u and ur assets whenever I want, and no one can stop me.. u are still mine, and these are my toys only.. ok?
She was still laughing and Khushi's baby slept in her arms as she dozed off after her belly was filled... Arnav looked away feeling different and Khushi kept the baby in the middle of the bed, only after the baby burped..
She covered herself by wearing her kameez and zipping it back, and rolled near Arnav.. Her one leg entangled with his, and she cupped his face..
Khushi-then who said no? lets play with each other and make love before she wakes up.. we still have some time.. what say?
Arnav gulped.. He had not SEEN his wife in THAT way after her delivery' She was craving for him since long, but after what he saw and fainted, he dint dare to see her open form for days.. He gulped as she was coming on to him after these 2 weeks gap..
Khushi-Arnavji..
She blushed and opened his clothes.. He let her do what she wanted.. She rocked on him and he just prayed that she should not end up getting pregnant..
***
2 years later..
Arshi Room.. 9.00pm..
Khushi-Arnavji.. where are u?
It was dark.. She was roaming in the room here and there with a big fat tummy covered inside her baby Pink saree.. Her second pregnancy was on her 7th month.. Khushi was searching for her Arnavji.. She was even crazier this time than her previous pregnancy..
Arnav had given her full freedom to move in with the Gupta's for her this pregnancy if she wanted.. She denied saying she wanted to live with him and Jia at RM.. Jia, their baby girl..
Khushi-Arnavji, am scared of dark.. Jia.. don't play with ur amma.. come out u both.. AAHH'
She yelling cluching her tummy.. She dis-balanced her form, and there, a pair of strong hands caught her.. She opened her eyes and turned to hug Arnav and Jia whom he had been caring.. She giggled..
Khushi-ha ha.. caught ya..
Arnav-Khushi, are u alright?
Khushi-ha ha.. am great.. Jia, baby u still dint sleep?
Jia-amma, did my brother kick? I want to touch it..
Arnav-Jia, it can be ur sister too..
Khushi-na.. it is boy this time, and Arnavji, if u have put another girl inside me, I will kill u..
Arnav-What the - .. Khushi how will I know if it's a girl or boy.. How can u kill me for that? I am not responsible for girl or boy!!
Khushi-of course its u Arnavji.. Science has proved it.. that XX and XY chromosome thing.. My XX will mate with ur X or Y and - -
Arnav-SHUT UP Khushi.. Jia, go to Nani.. She had been looking for u..
Jia ran down and Arnav made Khushi sit on the bed..
Arnav-What was that Khushi? U started in front of Jia.. u are so stupid sometimes!!
Khushi-Aiyay ya.. *sobs*'u called me stupid.. *sobs*..means u don't love me na.. I know u don't.. I know u dint love me since I got pregnant with Jia.. I know u think I was fat than and now.. eeehhh' *sobs*
Arnav-no no Khushi.. baby u lost so much weight after Jia was born.. U will loose once our boy is born.. ok??
Khushi-U sure this will be a boy?
Arnav-hmm.. am sure..
He had nothing to say to her than to nod at her sentences.. it dint take long for her to loose her mood these days.. She smiled and looked down, but suddenly looked up and started crying again, and this time more loudly..
Arnav-hey baby, what - - Why are u - - Khushi stop.. Khu - - KHUSHI STOP CRYING.. tell me what happened now dammit..
Khushi-*sobs* U called me fat.. *sobs*
Arnav-What? When?
Khushi-u said after my *sobs* last pregnancy *sobs* I lost weight.. means k *sobs* u thought I had put on too much.. so u mean I am fat now also..
Arnav-No no.. I dint mean it that way..
Khushi-then why u thought I will loose my weight once our baby is born? I know u have always been so in shape.. U think I am fat?
Arnav-sssh' stop it khushi, I love u the way u are.. okay?
He hugged her and she finally fund comfort in his arms..
Just in a moment or after two.. He farted..
'pooo'.. He did fart slowly and softly.. And now he was embarrassed.. He looked away..
Khushi-Awww..Arnavji u fart so cute..
She cupped his face and pulled his cheeks..
Khushi-Arnavji u love me na?
Arnav-more than myself..
Khushi-then will u fulfil my wish?
Arnav-Anything..
Khushi-Fart again na.. plz..
Arnav-What the-
Khushi-I want to hear u fart. Plz Arnavji, fart na.. only once.. for me..
Arnav-Khushi how can I - -
Khushi-I knew it. U don't love me.. All I am asking is for u to fart and.. U cant do this simple thing for me.. I dint ask u diamonds from the sky.. I know u don't love me..
For once he could have got her real diamonds too, but how can he fart on demand? It was not in his control..
Arnav-Baby, should I carry u and dance?
Khushi-NO.. all I want is to hear u fart.. u love me then fart.. NOW..
Arnav was so embarrassed.. He finally put a hand on his mouth and blowed some air on it so make a farting sound.. She looked up and her eyes shined..
Khushi-see, I knew u would prove ur love..
She smiled wiping her tears and hugged him tight.. He was just sweating badly.. No one would have seriously done any thing like this to prove their love for their pregnant wife.. Khushi's mood swings literally blowed his mind..
Khushi-Arnavji, I want a musical fart from ur end.. plz..
She blushed and he fainted taking her over him on the bed..
***
2 months Later..
Khushi-Arnavji, I tried all the chilli and bla bla things the doctor recommended for my delivery to make soon. Nothing worked.. Plzz na.. Lets DO IT na.. ONCE.. Doctor said IT will work when I am in my final month.. I cant handle this weight on my tummy for even a day now..
Arnav-Khushi I will do anything, but plz get off me for heavens sake..
He was lying on bed.. His voice hardly came out, as Khushi had been sitting on his chest, with her legs on either side of his chest.. She was jumping her bums on his chest and he was choking..
Khushi-promise?
Arnav-Khushi get off me.. I cant breathe..
Khushi moved a bit back to sit on his stomach now.. She pinched his bare nipples and he cried in pain..
Khushi-here I am dying, and u selfish man.. Cant u even try to understand my pain..
Arnav-Khushi plz yarr.. get off me.. I told u yes, right?
Khushi moved down and sat on his tool now.. He was bear chest, but he had been wearing those tracks.. Her weight was so killing him, and he cant even push her..
She rested her back on his thighs which he had pulled towards his stomach.. Her weight was all on his man-hood, and her relaxing on him was not at all fun for him.. She had been in her final month, and her water dint break, she was at her worst mood till date..
Khushi-Arnavji sorry to force u.. But u have to do this..
She cried getting down .. At least she showed some pity to him..
Arnav pushed her back on the bed and pinned her below him..
Arnav-Are u mad khushi? I know ur desperate to get our boy out of u.. I know u wont be planning any more kids, but that does not mean to break my tools, does it?
He asked pleading for an answer..
Arnav-Plzz don't jump on my pants next time, ur weight is not that less for me to bear khushi.. YES.. think ur self as fat, I don't care if u put on more 100 pounds, but plz' stop irritating me.. NO MORE KIDS AFTER this one.. promise me.. and now tell me what do u want?
Arnav started pulling her Punjabi dress's pyjama down.. Khushi looked down.. Her eyes getting ready to pour..
Khushi-All I wanted was.. AIYAY YOO..
She screamed popping her eyes out..
Arnav-WHAT?? I am making u ready to do IT.. Now will u let me think.. I cant figure out from where to start!
Khushi-MOVE FROM ME U IDIOT.. MY WATER BROKE.. AIYAY YAAA..
Arnav smiled getting proud..
Arnav-Aiyay yaa.. Am I too good..!!
Khushi-Take me to the hospital.. AAHHH. AAHHH'''
***
He made a run to the hospital and the labour ward.. He was with her all the time and she kept yelling..
Khushi-It should be a boy Arnavji, or I will kill u to put ur bun in my oven.. I want a boyyy''AIYAY YAAA'
He rushed out and joined his hands for the first time in front of The Almighty..
Arnav-God, plz give us a boy as my wife wants.. I cant bear any more pregnancies now.. Plzz'..
He pleaded.. He felt a pat on his shoulders.. He turned to see the doctor smiling..
Doctor-Congratulations Mr. Raizada.. It's a boy..
He fell on his knees and thanked God.. He waited for a while before he enters in her ward. He dint want to faint again!! He entered the room in which she was kept.. She was exhausted yet so happy.. He forgot all his pain when he saw his little bundle of joy cuddling in his Khushi's arms.. His eyes left tears as his lips curled up into a never-ending smile..
Khushi was wearing a plain white patience's frock and seemed contented..
Khushi-Arnavji, our boy.. Thank u..
He hugged her and kissed her fore-head and rested his fore-head on her sweaty one.. He lay besides her on the bed and took their son in his arms.. He was sleeping and had some white yogurt coming out of his mouth.. Khushi giggled as Arnav was puzzled..
Khushi-I just fed him.. Plzz don't faint..
He giggled and pulled her more near him.. After a while..
Khushi-Arnavji, am I fat?
Arnav-Shut up Khushi, I wont answer that now, even when or if u become invisible..
She smiled.. She blushed..
Khushi-I love u Arnavji..
Arnav-I love u too..
Khushi-Arnavji, I was thinking, we DID IT once a month, then we got one baby each time.. What if we DO IT twice, or say everyday.. can we get twins?
Arnav's breathe hitched.. He gulped and stared at nothing in particular in straight forward direction.. He closed his eyes and he had to burst out crying on her next sentence..
Khushi-Arnavji, I want a pair of twins..
Arnav-Aiyay yaa...
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment