Chapter 8
xx
Chapter 9
Khushi felt dizzy and she too fell on him, above him..
But thank her DM that she did NOT faint. She was still dizzy at her thoughts when she saw the person under him.
Was someone really at her feet, No, below her? Did HE really come there? Who was HE? Why was he here? How did he come here? Why did he come here?
She was fighting with her thoughts, when she realised, she was not the one to be called 'never been kissed' anymore .. She fell over him, and her lips brushed with his.. Her spine felt a big current passing through her body, and her heart was thumping fast inside her rib cage.. she felt weak to stand, and her hands were roaming on his open chest.. On HIM, who was in those sexy pants, and his shirt had their top few buttons open..she felt embarrassed..
She was sweating as realisation struck her, she was above a MAN, she was in a single towel, she had experienced her first kiss, she was still not able to stand up from above
HIM, whose cologne was making her go weaker and weaker.. She pinned him under her, and her body still not parted from him, and she stared at his subtle above which her lips just clashed.. She felt shy and looked down as her lips curved into a smile..
She saw his well toned chest, but it was not fully in her access.. Oh! How she felt teased, and how she wanted to rip that shirt off him, but wait, why was she thinking that?! Her eyes went wide and her mouth was hanging down as she acknowledged what she had been thinking for SOME guy.. She felt her heart coming out from her mouth, and she gulped in fear.. She tried to stand up by pushing her hands on the ground, but her hand slipped, and her lips ended up on lips and her eyes went wide.. She liked what she tasted, but it was highly demanding for her not to feed herself who she wanted, but to stand up, coz what just happened, was against her morale and training what she got from her childhood, but why dint it seem wrong?
She stood up, and pressed the towel under her arms, which could have dropped down any instant from now.. She rushed back to the door from where she came out.. She went back to the OTHER room, the black and white one, and locked it behind her.. She gulped and touched her heart, feeling the fast heart-beats.. She was definitely breathing fast thinking what just happened?!
Khushi (self talk)- there is a MAN, out side this door, inside MY flat, lying fainted, been used by my lips' Hey DM, yeh hamne kya kar diya?? (What did I just do.??) I kissed a random guy?? What will he be thinking of me when he gains his consciousness.. How will I go in front of him? Oh DM, why did this happen.. Who is he??
WAIT, Who is he? And what is HE doing in HER flat? She should NOT be the one to be embarresed, but he should be! Who was this shameless intruder, ruining her reputation in her own eyes, that too in HER flat? What was he here for at this moment of time?
She had to go out and find it out.. She turned behind to open the door, but halted..
Khushi-WAIT.. How can I go out like this? Where are my clothes? Oh shit DM, my suit-case is in the room.. how shall I go out now?
She roamed her eyes around, and went near the closet.. She opened HIS closet, and took out a white shirt, and a pair a boxers.. She had to wear something to move out and face him, she cant go back just in a towel and roar on him.. She was burning in fury, and she removed the towel and wore that shirt, over a grey buster which she had been wearing below her towel.. She saw a pair of black-grey boxers, wore the them with out any second thoughts, and rushed out to burn him in her anger.. Someone would surely be killed by this brave cat..
***
Arnav's eyes opened to see a blur vision.. He slowly but steadily got up, and looked around.. He remembered how he saw HER dancing inside HIS room, in THIS very flat of his.. She was here.. Yes.. He smiled on that thought.. But wait.. SHE WAS HERE!! Oh freak! How was she here? What was she doing there, on HIS bed? In a towel?! Dancing in a towel? He tightly closed his eyes, and shook his head getting confused.. He remembered her coming there for him and cupping his face, and next he remembered was he fainted..
He scanned the surroundings and found HIS room locked.. He knew he was NOT hallucinating.. She was here! But how?! Well, he will get his answers in a while.. He smiled feeling shy, and moved from there, not waiting for her outside HIS room.. He smirked.. She was here, in HIS flat.. He blushed..
***
Khushi opened the door and rushed out.. Her hair were almost dry, and kept loose, just to fall on that white shirt which was so over-sized for her, it reached her mid-thighs, yet it made her look so sexy.. And those loose boxers, reached till her knees .. Her long milky legs kept on display..
She looked around, but no one was there.. She looked at her back, and in the PINK room, where her suit-case was.. She checked the balcony if HE ran away, but still no one around.. She then saw the kitchen, and went in the drawing room taking small and weak baby steps.. Her heart beating fast, and sweat beads there on her temple.. She had taken a the broom-stick in her hand, which she found in that GREY room.. She breathed hard as she felt another presence in the living room.. Her breathing slowed and she was ready to attack..
***
She saw HIM, and He saw HER..
He saw her wearing his clothes, his Favourite white shirt, whose sleeves were folder till the elbows.. and his boxers .. His smile turned into a shock..
Arnav (self talk) -What the- She is wearing my shirt and - - Freak, those are my boxers!
His eyes popped out.. but he thought her to be very cute.. He was chocking his smile and his mouth was hanging.. Next he saw, was a bit of a shock for him. His mouth left a 'Woah !' and his eyes went more wide..
She ran with the broom-stick in her hand, and aimed at HIM.. He was quick to get up from that sofa, and she fell on the same, missing her aim.. The broom stick flew away some-where..
Arnav dint miss the fury in her eyes.. and he was quick to save himself.. She turned her head and got up to attack him again, but next she knew, was that, k her hands were pinned in the sofa, and HE was above her, laying her flat on the sofa, under her.. Her eyes showing fear and anger at the same time, her nose flared, and her lips quivered.. He dint miss the mess her hair created in obstructing his view on her face.. Before he could say anything, he heard..
Khushi-Who the hell are u mister? What are YOU doing in MY flat?
Her eye-brows crooked creating lines on her temple.. She looked cute..
Arnav-Excuse me? That should have been my question Miss.. this is MY flat.. How come you are in MY flat? I own this.. How- -
Khushi-excuse me! First of all leave me.. Get off me..
She said in disgust.. He moved up and she adjusted the collar of HIS shirt which she had been wearing.. She pulled the shirt a bit down, as if it was going to make a different.. He had already seen a teaser of HER, if not the full movie..
He smirked when he saw her pulling HIS clothes on HER body to cover herself.. And he looked away..
Khushi-How the hell did u get in here?
Arnav-obviously by the door.. U had locked MY flat, but I had the extra keys with me..
Khushi-your lying..
Arnav -what the- do I seem like a thief to her?
He thought..
Khushi-Get out..
She said Firmly..
Arnav-excuse me? I guess u dint hear me.. Its MY flat.. U are the one who should be moving OUT.. But, erm, I don't mind if u stay here for a while..
He muttered the latter half silently'
Khushi-ha? I cant believe u.. U are in MY flat and I have already told in so many times.. I wont repeat.. GET OUT.. How dare u enter here without my permit? I just came here some 2 hours ago, I am not even settled, and - - and - - Don't u have any shame or what?!
Arnav-woah! Give me a break lady! I have been living here, from last 4 months.. And I need no permit to enter MY home, get it? In fact u should be the one, to ask for permit, before using MY flat, MY shower, MY room, MY towel, MY clothes.. tell me now, who should have shame? ME or YOU?
He chuckled as she went speechless..
She rewind-ed her life 2 hours back, from the second she entered THIS flat..
She got out of the lift, un-locked THIS flat, and entered inside to find it so clean!
She entered the kitchen and found milk, sugar, fruits, vegetables, noodles ' pasta ready to cook packets..
She made 'gajar ka halwa' (carrot sweet) and ate the same in THIS very living room watching the t.v. '
She found that PINK room un-used, and settled her regular ladies particulars there, in the dressing table shelf..
She went in the other room, the GREY one, and found MAN's articles on the dressing table, and some GENTS clothes in that room's closet..
She took a shower in the washroom, and came out to jump on dance on the bed, in the towel she found, and then it all ended when she saw HIM standing at the door and watching her..
And how can she forget, what she was NOT hallucinating, HER cupping HIS face she thought she was dreaming, and his fainting..
She now started to get it all..
She did doubt if the maid could have possibly cleaned this flat so fast, and so neat.. that too so quick!
She did not think how come the kitchen and the living room was so well maintained..
She did miss the fact, that the flat has another room, which was all set for a man to reside..
She dint look over so many facts.. She felt so dumb.. She was proved to be one, was she not?
Khushi-but- - but then, ho- how come I - - I - - I was given the keys by the Security, I - - I - -
Arnav-Oh! No wonder! Mohan is a bit silly.. well, erm, that's ok I guess.. So all confusions are clear right? You are new employee at AR na?? Mr. Dave's new P.A. ??!! We met that day, remember! 106 children! I am - -
He chuckled, but She felt so embarrassed.. Her eyes left tears and she looked down not able to meet his eyes.. her palm covered her face, and its then when he saw her nails polished in a French manicure.. and she repeatedly apologized..
Khushi-Am sorry.. *sobs* ..sorry' sorry .. sorry.. *sobs* .. Am not THAT type of a girl.. *sobs* .. *sobs* ..plz don't mis-understand me.. *sobs* am sorry..
She said in between her sobs.. his smirks flew and his heart felt a pinch of pain.. He moved towards her, but she took two steps back, and he stopped.. His hand too halted in air, which had been raised to wipe those tears off her.. She really looked sorry and guilty.. She was sobbing and sobbing and she spoke out suddenly..
Khushi-Am sorry.. I used ur kitchen too.. I *sobs* settled my DM here, and *sobs* also used ur stove to *sobs* cook and *sobs* .. am sorry.. am a cultured girl.. *sobs* ..
Arnav-ya ya ya, plz stop this.. I know how u are and what u are.. plz stop crying.. I cant handle crying girls..
Khushi-I - - I - *sobs* I also used ur clothes and.. I danced and - - *sobs*
Her sobs halted.. Her eyes met his, who looked away..
Khushi-did u - - u see me dancing like that? I - - I - - I am not that crazy - - I - -
She dint know what she was saying.. why she was saying.. her mind was not working and above all, his eyes not meeting hers, made her feel more embarrassed.. She was feeling too much dumb and there she heard him..
Arnav-erm, Miss khushi, erm'
Khushi-Call me Khushi..
She jumped at her voice, and he looked at her and smiled softly..
Arnav-Khushi, I ' erm,- I guess there had been a misunderstanding.. This is my flat as we are clear now, BUT, where is ur's then? I mean, did the HR department assign u this flat as a benefit of AR employee?
Khushi-YES.. Ur right.. I - - Mr. Dave, my boss gave me this flat.. He only talked to the HR people..
She got comfortable as Arnav diverted her mind.. She got comfortable, forgetting in what attire she was standing, being so COOL..
Arnav-hmmm, so, u sure that u were assigned THIS flat?
Khushi-ha, address toh yahi tha.. (ya..Address was of this Flat..) and I remember I was assigned the 7th floor..
Arnav-Great, I guess ur my new neighbour then! The 7th floor has just two flats, the first is this one, and the other is opposite to this one.. I guess Mohan (security guard) will be having the keys..
Khushi-Oh! Erm, Thanks. I guess I will get them..
Arnav-Now? He would be sleeping.. I know coz I just saw him while I came..
Khushi-erm, ya, I cant stay here in YOUR flat right? I will get my bags and move out, I will get the keys first.. She was moving out, when he called her..
Arnav- erm, khushi, wait..
Khushi-yes?
She turned back and saw him hiding his smile'
Khushi-what?
Arnav-erm, I don't mind, but like this? Wont u change before going down?
She was just ashamed of her dumbness now.. Her stupidity had reached heights! What an impression!
Khushi-I - - I am sorry.. She rushed to the PINK room, and Arnav laughed behind..
***
She was cursing the moment she took the keys from the watchman without cross checking if they were hers. And then, she just closed her eyes and covered her face to misunderstand the one (Arnav), who actually owned this flat.. First of all, she was the reason to make him faint, secondly she was guilty that she USED him. She was so dumb not to see the facts, which purely showed, that this flat was NOT vacant from times. Only if she had Got payal up, she would have not been proved a dumb lady infront of a handsome prince.. She tried to beat him up, she argued with him, SHE was in HIS clothes, and SHE was LOST in HIM.. He was not only her college, but also her one and only neighbour! How can she behave such .. And what the- .. How could she stand there all the time and start talking so casually, that too in a pair of boxers, HIS boxers.. She sighed and placed her suit-case on the bed, and opened it..
Khushi-Hey DM, I dint even ask HIM his name! I should at least apologise him once again before leaving.. hey DM.. what impression I have on him.. what will he be thinking of me.. I am not of that type na.. u toh know me DM.. had he seen me dancing like that? Oh shit.. Why was I dancing.. and gross, I was singing too!.
She bumped her bums on the bed, thinking and thinking with her face closed in her palms, and elbows resting on her knees, her toes continuously tapping on the ground... She was regretting the last few minutes of her life.. but one thing her heart felt.. She raised her face from her hands.. this guy was decent.. She thought .. and smiled..
Her bag was lying open on the bed, and so was her mouth.. she blushed remembering how he had pinned her on the sofa.. His eyes.. His cologne.. Uff.. her heart flinched when she remembered, SHE had kissed HIM ..God!
Her mind was not working and she cried an 'aaarrrggghhh' in frustration..
***
Arnav was just hitting his head again and again over what he just saw and did with her.. He saw her dancing in such a compromising situation, and above that, he pinned her.. And with a cherry to top it all, he tried to flirt, wOw! He was forgetting that she was an AR employee, and he was not allowed to hit on her.. He mentally kicked off those 'CLEAR' thoughts, and relaxed his back in the sofa, remembering the past few minutes.. He sighed..
Arnav (self talk) -Oh! So she was the one to make that halwa! Yummy!
He smiled and ON the t.v. to distract his mind.. He played a music channel, but, to his hard luck, next he knew was a light ' out.. He heard a scream and probably it was from her..
Khushi-AAAhhh'.ammaaa'. babujiii'.. Bachao'..(Help..!!)
Now least he knew, how much scared of the dark was Khushi .. his maa ki bahu..
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment