Sunday, February 17, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Arnav Ki Khushi - Chapter 1 - Perfect Shape Or Not??



xx

Chapter 1 - Perfect Shape Or Not??
(I made the above banner LOL)


Khushi was getting her training for the Mrs. India contest, when her Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada entered the training area with a sexy attitude. 


She was boiling seeing the other contestant drool over her husband, but she had to remain quite for no one knew, that the sponsor of the event was Mrs. Khushi's husband.

Arnav saw khushi standing alone, separate from the other contestants who were standing in a queue. He greeted Sam (trainer Of Mrs. India contestant) , Khushi and other participant's trainer, and said.

Arnav-Sam, How is the training going?

Sam-very difficult..
Arnav looked at khushi and commented..
 
Arnav-ya, I can see that.. Anyway, I wanted to meet the contestants.
Sam nods and Arnav walks towards the contestants, his eyes on his wife.

 Khushi thought he is coming for her and looks down and was about to speak something to avoid him, when Arnav turned towards a BOLD contestant, and smirked at her.

Arnav-Natasha,  right?
Natasha nodded and smirked back.

Arnav-I have heard much about u, but I guess it was all too less. Great shape.
Khushi's jaw dropped and her angers burned more.

Natasha-Well, if Arnav Singh Raizada is complimenting himself, then I guess I must be worth it.
She flirted back and Arnav saw his wife's 'J expressions'.. He moved forward and passed his compliments one by one to all. She saw him speaks to all one by one, and then turn his back when it was her turn to get a compliment. She fisted getting irritated with his behaviour and heard him ask Sam pointing at her.
 
Arnav-who is that girl? She seems so much ' erm, different!
Khushi was surely hurt but it was not shown to his eyes.

Sam said casually not giving much importance.
Sam-She is - - Khushi - -..
He said lamely.

Arnav-what was Mrs.Khushi's today's workout?

Sam-she did some 15 suryanamaskars.
Khushi's head raised high in pride, but not for long as she heard her Raizada say..

Arnav-hmm, make them 30..
Arnav was just leaving when he heard..

Khushi-what the-

Arnav halted and turned to face her.
Arnav-u said anything?

Khushi nodded a no pouting like a brat.
Arnav-and ya Sam, tell the contestants strictly k they cant have anything sweet-like-cake or chocolates or Jalebis..

Khushi-eh?

Arnav-Miss Khushi, u said anything? Do u like jalebis?
Khushi nodded a no and Arnav left smirking.

Khushi (to herself) ' let me come home today and tell u what I like and what I don't.

***

Khushi was in the event premises, when she heard some noise of soft arguments.. She was in the corner area of the main hall, she came to drink water.. She looked around, and there, in the same corner at some distance, she found the Judges ' Jay and Ria, arguing on something.. She was not surprised, as it was not new for her.. She thought that Jay Sir and Ria Ma'am fought like her and her Arnavji..

She turned to drink water when she heard..

Ria-why will u even think of me? After all, there have been so many ladies in ur life.. God knows why you are like this..

Jay-What do u mean Ria? And ha, it was always u who was self-obsessed.. not me.. don't u blame me for our relationship failure, u were equally responsible..

Ria-Oh! So now its all on me ha? Jay, its not my fault that u were not as successful at me. The point is, that u were jealous of my success. Its not my fault that I am ahead of u today..

Jay-Ria, I never had any issues on ur success.. And its not that I am jealous of u.. Its not me who failed, its u who went much ahead in life, and that's why, today we are known as Ria and Jay, not Mr. and Mrs. Jay..

Both parted their ways and khushi was shocked..

Khushi (self talk) ' hey DM.. means I was thinking right! Yes.. they both are husband and wife.. DM, plz help them sort out their differences..

***

Night.. RM..

Khushi was at the pool-side and there came wind blowing on her face, she knew her Laad-Governor was back. She knew he was back since the past two hours, but she dint go down. He finished his dinner after knowing that Khushi already ate, and went up to see her, who was missing on the recliner and bed. He knew where she would be and he went to the pool-side to see her do the Yoga.
She looked at him, but avoided him.
Arnav-khushi, come in, I want to sleep.

She remained silent and continued her yoga avoiding him. He stood at the French window and called her in..

Arnav-khushi, am talking to u.. am sleepy, come na yaar..

Khushi-if ur so sleepy then go and sleep, don't talk to me..

Arnav-as if u don't know why I am calling u, come in na. I want to spend some moments with my wife.. come..
He went inside not to be accompanied by her.. he turned back and looked out to see that Khushi still glued to that place.. he understood why she was doing so and went out again..

Arnav-khushi.!! Come in jaan. You know I cant resist u baby..

She stopped her Yoga and turned to him. Her face was not at all calm..
Khushi-oh! Really? I don't think so. Go and flirt with that Natasha and all, why coming to me ha? I toh don't have a perfect figure too right?!

Arnav smirked. It was a cool night combined with a Hot - headed khushi. It was obviously going to blast out.
Arnav-I guess someone is insecure ha?! But why?!

Khushi-u wish Mr.Raizada. I ain't possessive. I am not jealous either. Why will I be in-secure. No, I am not. I am all okay. My husband is the sponsor and he was just checking out the models who were fit for the competition, unlike me. Why would he even look at me? What is new in me to look at? I am not in a perfect shape too, am I?!

Arnav-so what khushi? Everyone has their own shape and so do u. And trust me babe,  coz I personally know,  it is just perfect in its own way.

Khushi-ah! U know nothing Mr.Raizada, nothing.. U don't know Mr.Raizada, but u are actually right. I am not fit presently. I am so out of shape. But i will stil participate.. I have to complete my 30 suryanamaskaars. Plz excuse me now.

He came out to stand besides her. She wanted to avoid him, and started to do the suryanamaskaar herself. She lifted her left leg up, and rested it on her right thigh (on the opposite thigh). 
Her hands joined up to the sky. She felt his eyes poking on her dupatta less figure and felt shy.. She wanted to adjust her neck-line, and she pulled her hand down for the same, but that sudden movement from her side, dis-balanced her figure and she was about to fall, when he rushed behind her, and held her hands pulling her back on his chest. 




HE WAS NOT LEAVING HER, AND HER HEART WAS JUST DOING DHAK-DHAK.. 


She closed her eyes.She felt shivers on her body and her body went cold when she felt his hot lips on her cheeks. 
 He looked at her again.. Not leaving her, still breathing her..


Arnav- khushi, u have to do those suryanamaskaars in the morning. And plz don't be angry on me baby, I know ur perfect. Who else but me, I will know ur shape right? After all I have measured all myself!
Khushi was dumb-folded. Here she was angry on him, and he was trying to get naughty! She pushed him two steps back and turned to face ASR. She flared her nose and yelled.

Khushi- Arnavji, now don't angry me ha, I cant even make jalebis now. All thanks to u.. so better get out of my way.. I have to get in a perfect shape.

ASR-khushi come on now, that was just professional. I am your husband at home khushi, come on now.. get inside.
She argued her head off with him and he angrily went in to sleep alone. Khushi and Arnav dint speak at all, at night, and slept facing their backs to each other.

***

Next Day..

Khushi was at the training again, and a new Boss was here to rule over the beauties. His name was Vikrant and he was Damm - a playboy. he mis-behaved with Natasha and khushi bursted her anger on Him..

Vikrant -Who are u to interfere?

Khushi-am a lady, to support a lady.

Vikrant announced the swim-suit round and khushi denied. She argued but Vikrant was stronger in the argument and Khushi feared. That's when her REAL hero came making a perfect entry, on time.

Arnav-Khushi will not wear the swim suit.
Arnav roared in anger..

Khushi looked at him in relief and smiled. Arnav came forward and Vikrant looked at him. Arnav introduced himself as the sponsor. He took the side for females and said.

Arnav-khushi or any other lady won't wear a swim suit if they are not comfortable. I hereby announce that there will be no such round.

Vikrant -but its Mrs. India competition Mr.Raizada.

Arnav-Exactly, Its Mrs. India and not Miss.India.. so lets not discuss it much as I have already announced my decision. He looked at khushi and marched out at once. Vikrant too left. Khushi's day went in wait to go home and hug her hubby tight in her warmth.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment