xx
Chapter 10

(i made this banner..
)
)
Khushi-ha? He he is not my husband..

But the Saadhu had already left..
Khushi turned back and saw Arnav making a face..
Khushi-Hey, could u not tell him that I am not ur wife?
Arnav-excuse me? I am not here u clear what u are and what ur not to me.. If u dint hear what that man said, move from here.. ur blocking the way..
He un-locked his mobile, and started doing something, not paying attention to her..
Khushi-Oh! If u dint hear, he told me to tell u that move ur car.. its blocking the way more..
Her blabber made him turn at her..
Arnav-ah! Khushi Kumari Gupta.. agar muh kholne ki akad rakhti ho, toh baat sunni ki aadat bhi daal do.. (I guess if u have the strength to blabber, then u should keep a habit to listen too..) that man told u to tell the sentence to ur husband not me..
He roared in red eyes, and Khushi's 'o' expression was back..
Khushi-haww.. u very well know what I mean.. kames kam saadhu ki baat maankar apni gaadi hata dijiye, dekho, wo loog aa rahe hai.. hataatiye apni gaadi.. saadhu ka apmaan karna bhagwaan ka apmaan karne ke barabar hai.. ( atleast respect the saint and mov ur car now..see, they have almost reached.. respect Saints, they are equal to God..)
Arnav-ah! I don't believe in any God.. I make my own destiny.. now move from here.. I am waiting for my di.. I am not wishing to be here all time.. Get lost.. if u are mistaken from that saint's line, then come back to earth, am NOT ur husband..
Khushi-besharam.. Saadhu ki bi respect nahi aapko toh.. And Thank my Devi Mayya ur not my husband.. if u were my husband, then I would have poisoned ur tea..
Arnav-I don't like tea, I have coffee, but if I was ur husband, then toh I would have definitely drank that poisoned tea of ur hands.. jaan toh chuteh!
Their heated arguments dint realise that the group of saints had reached near them, and there was no place to move.. Arnav's S.U.V. had already blocked the way, and saints were in a large number, taking the whole way to reach the temple.. Khushi turned to move from Arnav, but she was pushed by the group of saint, and she fell on Arnav.. (obviously yaarr..
)
)
Her back hit his front, and he held her arms.. They both looked in front, and saw the big crowd of saints, she dint have any ption but to stay as she was.. He dint move too.. He had held her soft arms, and her head was under his chin.. She was conscious by his touch, but dint react.. Her shampoo fragrance making him feel fresh.. He was looking at her face from back, from the side-ways, and she was looking down, clutching her heart in her fists.. Her heart was racing, but she felt calm too.. She was not at all disgusted with his touch.. He was not lost, but felt something strange for sure.. He was holding her, as if caring for his own property..
Not knowing, that His Di, and Her new friend-Anjali, was eyeing them, they both remained in the position, till the crowd of Saints passed and Khushi got a way to move..
Anjali had started imagining Her chote and Khushiji as a couple..

She imagined them to be in love.. She pictured how Chote and Khushi would look as a couple, and giggled thinking how 'picture perfect' they would be!
Khushi moved on, just to turn around and see him, staring at her.. She noticed, that when she turned back, he looked away, and there, he saw a lady and helped her move in.. That giggling lady was her new friend, Anjali Di..
And there she got it.. --- This man was Arnav, Arnav Singh Raizada, ASR for short.. He was Anjali's chote, about whom Pandit Satyanand was asking.. she looked at his face, and could easily notice his soft corner for his Di.. She turned back to walk her way, and heard the same S.U.V. move from behind her, raising heaps of sand in air..
***
In the Car..
Anjali-chote, I saw dadaji today, Satyanand dada.. remember?
Arnav remained silent, and Anjali went on..
Anjali-Chote, we used to come here na, when we were small, with maa.. Dadaji used to tell us stories and..
Anjali got lost and her smile disappeared.. Arnav was listening to her, and he looked at her when she stopped..
Arnav-ya di, I remember.. He is good?
Anjali smiled.
Anjali-hmm'.
Arnav-ok' I am going to office after I drop u home.. I will be back in some time.. have to do some work, I will wind it up ASAP and then will be with u..
He said while concentrating on the road.. Anjali got it, k her chote dint want to talk about the past, as he was too much close to their maa, and it still hurts him when he someone talks about those beautiful memory, which were all lost now, forever..
A few days Later..
At RM.. Night..
Anjali-chote, I am not getting a good intuition.. I was so lost after coming here, that I have not talked with ur jiju from a few days, and he never avoided me.. U think is there something wrong? Am just a bit restless..
Anrav-Di, I cant believe that! Anyway.. Trust me, all is good.. Its late, u sleep now.. call jiju later.. okay?
He smiled and pulled a comforter over Anjali.. She smiled and nodded in affirmative.. Arnav closed the lights and went out..
Arnav-Good night Di..
He said in a low voice, Anjali had already sleept..
He went up in his room, and dailed his jiju's number..
Arnav-Pick up jiju.. pick up the phone..
He repeated as he paced along his room.. Finally, He heard..
Shyam-Hey saale-sahab, how are u? all good? Rani Saheba, and my Raj-kumari, all are good na?
Arnav-all is fine here..
Shyam-hmm.. there must be 10.30 at night, how did u call?
Arnav-ya'actually, jiju, erm.. di, she was going a bit restless.. u think I should tell her about ur surprise, before it turns into a big shock for her? I mean, erm, u should at least have told her that ur in Sweden, right?
---WHAT?---
Arnav turned to see Anjali standing there..
Anjali-Chote - - ur- - ur jiju - - he is - - in - -Sweden?
She stammered in shock..
Arnav-jiju, I will call u in a while.. Di is here.
He cut the call before Shyam could speak anything.. Arnav held Anjali and made her sit on the bed.. H explained her, how Shyam wanted to shift all to Sweden, and how he had been busy planning Surprise for them..
Anjali was happy and sad too.. She was happy, feeling blessed to get so loving, and caring husband, for whom she was apple of his eyes.. He always kept her in the flowers of happiness..
[here goes another filmy round from trivedishraddha
..
..
enjoy..
]
]
Anjali-Shyamji ne hame hamesha apni palko ki chao mei rakha hai chote.. hum unke saath bahot khush hai, par- - par hum India kaise chod sakte hai? Hum tumhe kaise chod de chote?(Shyam has always kept m in his warmth.. I am very happy with him.. but- -but how can I leave India? How can I leave u?)
She cupped his face with tears in her eyes..
Arnav held her hand which cupped his face.. He smiled with tears in his eyes..
Arnav-di, ur married now, and ur real happiness lies with him.. u were already staying out of Delhi and the difference is that now u will be residing at Sweden! U will anyway be staying apart from me, but that does not mean we wont be together at all.. Does it?
Anjali-chote, I cant believe, YOU, u are saying all this? Tell me, was it easy for u to accept this news from Shyamji, of us leaving India and staying in Sweden forever?
Arnav-Di, ur right.. I was not happy that u will be increasing distance from me.. but that's not the point.. u being happy is the point, and I know that being with jiju gives u the most happiness, I have seen that.. even if u don't stay near me physically, I know u will be there with me forever, wont u?
Anjali hugged her chote.. She cries, but not in vain..
Anjali-chote, I love u, and shyamji too.. I - -
Arnav-then go Di, go with Shyam jiju, he has always thought of only u.. U are his only family.. Go and let him work where he always wished to.. support him.. I am here for u, and will be there with u as well.. aap ek bar bulaogi, mai waha dodaa chala aavunga.. (u call me once, and I will come there running..)
Anjali pulled out of the hug and wiped her tears.. She smiled..
Anjali-theek hai, if u say so, I will go.. but I have to talk to him.. How dare he dint tell me his surprise..
Arnav chuckles and connected a call to Shyam and gave Anjali the hand-set..
Arnav-Talk to him, but don't yell at him, at least in my presence.. And remember, he hid this from u, coz it was a surprise, and surprises are meant to be hidden, be it posses any (result) outcome-shock or surprise..
He gave the call and Anjali talked with Shyam.. Arnav went to the washroom and then the pool-side, just to let his di and jiju talk in comfort..
She kept the call and called Arnav..
Anjali-chote, I was thinking to keep a shanti-paath at home, I told u I was feeling a bit restless na.. And now, Shyamji is planning so much, I want to thank God.. so, can I?
Arnav-Di, its ur home as well, do as u want.. but don't ask me to involve.. HP will help u with the preparations and all.. Now go and sleep..
Anjali-Thank You chote.. ur so sweet.. She got a glare in return for her last sentence, but fearless, she smiled and went to her room to sleep..
***
Next Day..
Anajali (on call with Pandit Satyanand..) 'Hello dadaji, Anjali here.. PAUSE.. Ya.. No no, I have not talked to chote yet.. PAUSE.. Actually I had something else to talk to u.. PAUSE. Ha.. I have decided to keep a shanty-paath at home (RM), and I was thinking if u can come here to perform the shanti-paath.. PAUSE.. thanks dadaji.. I hope Arnav will be happy too! PAUSE..but how? I mean Khushiji toh - - ya ya, I want her to come here, I would love to, but what should I tell her that she will agree to come here? PAUSE.. that seems nice.. ya.. you plz pass me her number and I will contact her.. Ji.. I will talk to her.. U plz be on time..*smiles* ok bye..
She keeps the call and turns around' She sees chote coming near the breakfast table, out in the garden, with his eyes on the newspaper in his hands..
Arnav-HP.. my black coffee..
Anjali moves towards him..
Anjali-erm, chote, can i have a minute plz?
Arnav looks at her, and goes towards her, keeping his paper news aside..

Anjali-I have kept the shanti-paath, and u know what? Dadaji is coming here! I told u that day k I met him at the temple, remember?!
Arnav-ok.. I don't mind, but as I told u, I wont be making any sort of guest appearances Di.. plz spare me..
Anjali pouted as she knew her efforts were useless..
Later that day, after Arnav left for his office, Anjali called Khushi from the number, which she got from Dadaji..
Anjali-hello, Khushiji?
Khushi-Anjali di? Aap? How are u? Dadaji told me u will call.. all good?
Anjali-hmm.. all is ok here.. Khushiji, I wanted a favour from u.. I mean - - erm - -
Khushi-Di, u can ask anything.. tell me. What can I do for u?
Anjali-Khushiji, I was thinking, if its k with u, then can u make a Devi Mayya's clay idol for me also? A small one.. actually there Is a shanti-paath at ur place after two days.. but no compultions, only if u - -
Khushi-Pleasure Di.. I would love to.. (she smiles and then asks..)But di, what about ur brother? He does not believe in all this, does he?

She asks in attitude..
Anjali-wait, how do u know him?
Anjali had seen them both that day at the temple, but neither Arnav, nor khushi knew, that Anjali had seen them..
Khushi-erm, I - - I had met him once Di..
Anjali-when? Arnav never told me..
Khushi-nothing Di, actually he had given me lift long back, and erm, that's it.. nothing much.. I don't know him more..
Anjali (self talk)-hmm, so this means they both have already met! Do they know each other then? Well, I have to find out..
Khushi-Di, are u there?
Anjali-ah! Ya ya.. Ok.. And na re, chote is fine with whatever I decide.. Actully he doesn't believe in all this, he asked me to hold this Pooja-paath in his absence' But U plz come, its my request..
Khushi-ok Di, fine.. I will come..
Khushi kept the call and froze for a while remembering the day when he gave her lift.. She remembered his helpful and decent nature.. And their second meeting, her falling on him, and his hold on her, was so pure and dignifying.. She dint feel cheap when his fingers touched her arms.. A lady can well understand a man's intensions, his motives, by his eyes and his touch, she has that gifted 6th sense.. She felt so different.. Yet, she was thank full that he was not going to be there when she goes'Khushi told her amma that Anjali, the lady whom they met at the temple had called.. Khushi told her amma, how she became friends, and how Anjali asked her to make a small Devi Mayya clay idol and also invited khushi at their place.. Khushi's amma was happy that she dint deny for anything.. Garima helped Khushi to prepare the idol within two days.. it dint take much time, as the idol was asked to be small..
Two Days Later..
Anjali had asked HP to help, and HP followed Anjali's instructions and the preparations were almost done.. In-spite of Arnav's denial to participate in any thing, he had to help Anjali when she had emotionally black-mailed him.. Anjali was very much happy.. All was going good.. She never planned life, but life's plans for her, were always positive, TILL NOW..
But it's a known fact, that '
After night comes day,
and after day, comes night..
Anjali-All is just perfect in my life.. Now, I just want my chote to be settled.. DM, plz help me in the same, then, I will happily move in to Sweden, with my Shyamji.. Shyamji, where are u? I am waiting for ur call..
***
Shyam was to come back India today, he had to call Anjali once he lands.. But.. None at RM had got the news, that his plane was crashed, due to some reason, and a few people, but Shyam were saved.. Anjali's perfect life was to be questioned now..
Is life always PERFECT??
No.. Not from now..
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment