Thursday, February 14, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 17


xx
Chapter 17



AR Fashions..

Khushi was wearing a green-yellow chudidar today.. She was standing alone in her husband's cabin.. 
She smiled as she remembered her first job ever was nowhere but here.. She remembered how because of her, the office was drenched in water.. She remembered how she signed a job-contract with her Arnavji in this very office,


 which led her visits to the RM and how she ended up getting married to him..
What if that day she had not signed the contract? Where would have she been today? What would have been her life, without her Arnavji by her side? Would it have been any better?
She nodded a no, and went near the cabin window, she opened it.. She looked down.. The cubicles down there were empty, Devi Mayya knows why! Today was a working day, still.. She dint care.. She touched the window frame, it was the same frame, from which she had fell down once, or say ASR had made her fall..


But today, she laughed remembering the same.. She felt some breeze on her nape and she got scared and turned.. She was standing on the edge of the pen window, and the sudden turn was gonna make her fall, when HE held her hand.. She had her eyes closed, just to open feeling secure with HIS touch.. Yes. Her heart knew that touch.. Her eyes still closed and she smiled..

Khushi-Arnavji..

She whispered and opened her eyes to see her Man standing there..
Arnav-Khushi, cant u see where ur standing.. what if u fell down? I cant afford to loose u, don't u know that? Dumb woman.. Cant u feel my heartbeat rising? Why are u still smiling? Khushi, am not joking..

Khushi-Arnavji, stop blabbering and pull me, wont u?

Arnav-Khushi, u think u need to tell me that?

With that, he pulled her and she landed in those secure arms.. She smiled and heard his heartbeats.. She felt nice, he was her husband, so caring, so gentle for her..

Arnav pushed her off him..
Arnav-kya kar rahi thi tum waha? (what were u doing there?)
Trying to sound angry.. But she was still smiling, calmly..

Khushi-I was remembering our old days.. Those days, when I was a mere employee of ASR..
She looked down blushing at the past memories, and he smirked..
 

Arnav-Oh! So u were remembering those days, when I used to rule u?

Khushi-excuse me! don't u act too smart.. I allowed u to rule on me..
She argued. He pulled her body on his, by his hard hands on her waist.. She landed her hands on his shoulders and he replied..

Arnav-Oh! Like really? What if I act smart? Kya karlogi? Pati hu mai tumhara.. Haqq hai mera, tumpar..(what will u do? I am ur husband and I have full right..)
He bit his lower lip and winked..

Khushi-hmm, I wont do anything, I will submit myself!
She said as if she was under some pressure.. her face fell down.. He knew she was just getting dramatic..

Arnav-Oh! Ok then.. I am getting some ideas..

He said in that husky voice of his, and slowly moved kissing on her swan like nape.. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her soft skin..

Khushi-Arnavji, I will submit in, if u really wish.. But here?
She said in-between her moans..
Khushi-What if - -

Arnav-Khushi plz don't tell Aman will come here, cant u see the office is empty?

He said pulling back.. She giggled and he carried her to put her on his desk. She folded her around his waist, and her hands playing with his hair.. He was enjoying her touch, holding her waist..She kissed his either cheek..

And then..

Khushi-Arnavji, you can hold me anytime.. I wont mind..But for now, just keep this all on hold and tell me, why am I actually here?

Arnav-oh ya, thanks for reminding.. Wait..
He opened her legs which were circled on his waist, to move out near his desk drawer and take out a file.. he came to khushi and opened the file and handed it to her with a pen..
Arnav-Khushi, sign it..

Khushi took the pen and signed it.. She signed the other pages too, which Arnav flipped.. She smiled at him when he took the papers back and was having a look. He kept the same back in the drawer and looked at her..

Arnav-Why are u smiling? And wont u ask me what they were for?

Khushi-nahi.. I don't to ask��.. So, are we done, ghar chale? (Lets go home?)
She jumped down from the table and was walking forward, when his hand pulled her wrist, and she twirled into his arms..

Arnav-itni bhi kya jaldi hai? (What's the hurry?)

He smirked and kissed her..

***
 RM..
Shyam was fuming as he just came from AR.. None knew that he had peeped in when his Saale � Sahab were romancing his pyaari Khushiji.. He felt like ripping them apart when he saw Arnav catching His khushiji, when she was about to fall down from his cabin..

He was actually angry when Anjali came inside with a cup of tea for him.. He tried to look calm and went besides Anjali who was sitting on their bed.. He got his tea from his wife, who was so smiling at him from when.. She was always smiling.. He thought its time to start playing his set of cards and he started!

Shyam-Rani Saheba, I was thinking, k we should not move out from here.. I mean, ur pregnant, and erm, I don't want to risk ur health if we start living alone..

Anjali-But shyamji, I can live alone.. U are there for na, whom else do I need?

Shyam-uff, Here there is Saale � Sahab, Khushiji, in short time the others will be coming back too.. JP, OPand others are here to take ur care.. If we shift, I will go on work, and u wont be resting, I know u..

Anjali hugged him from the side and argues to stay back.. Shyam felt like punching her face, but kept cool..

Anjali-Shyamji, I want to go in ur house.. Our house.. own own house, be it small, I don't care.. but I want to live with u, just u and me.. and our Raj-Kumari..
She blushed and Shyam fisted getting irked..

Shyam-But Rani Saheba, this is OUR house only na! I mean, its YOUR's na, Saale � Sahab had kept this RM in ur name right? So why not stay in OUR house? Why move out?

Anjali pulled out of the hug, and looked at him in a suspicious way..
Anjali-What do u mean?
She asked straight away..

Shyam-Erm, I � I � meant k u should stay here Rani Saheba.. Chote has named this house on you in the will.. And that is because he wants u to stay here right? So we should not let him down eh? It does not look good..
Anjali felt something fishy.. How did Shyam knew that RM was n Anjali's name? She never knew this! How did he? Yes, he was a lawyer, but that does not mean he will know all the inner matters.. She was suspecting Shyam's behaviour from a few days, and much was not okay according to her judging.. She dint ignore the fact this time, and mentally planned to keep an eye on him.. She faked a smile and got up..

Anjali-Hum abhi aayee.. (I will just be back..)

***

Anjali was walking down lost in her thoughts, when she heard the land-line phone ring, and she made her way to receive the call.. She sat on the sofa and attended the call on the hand-set of the cord-less..

Anjali-Hello? Kaun?

Nani-Hello Anjali bitiya, hum Nani.. Kaisan ho? Sab thik hai? Chote khushiji kaisan hai? Aur damaadji?

Anjali felt too happy to hear from Nani after long.. She was happy, very happy till she heard Nani asking about her husband..

Anjali-hum sab acche hai.. Aaap, aur HPji? (all are good here.. what about u and HPji?)
She plastered a plastic smile and asked..

Nani-All is good here.. Doctor daigonised Laxmi, she had a minor intestine problem.. they operated her, and all is better now.. I guess she is playing with HP now.. I just told that I will be back soon.. u take care, am keeping the call..

Anjali nodded and happily replied how anxiously she was waiting.. She kept the call, and turned around to see a tensed Shyam..

Shyam-Rani Sahiba, did u just speak to Nani? Is she coming back? When?

Anjali made a straight face..
Anjali-ya, she is coming soon.. Why? Are u not happy?

Shyam smiled artificially and replied back..
Shyam-Ah.. no no.. I am happy to know this.. really.. ok.. erm, I am going up.. I have some work..
Anjali just maintained a straight face and stared at Shyam, who left the area soon.. She waited in the living hall, for her chote and her bhabhi to come,.. She just waited..

***

Khushi and Arnav got teased in the office, and nothing much happened as she was not comfortable with those open glasses of his cabin.. he dint curse the interior designer of his cabin, as he was the one to design this very set-up.. They both made their way home, and on the way, they saw small boys, hardly 5 in age, do stunts on bicycles.. Khushi's jaw dropped.. Arnav was still driving and khushi started with her blabbers..

Khushi-Hey DM.. Arnavji, u saw that? Its so dangerious?

Arnav-Khushi! Its not dangerous.. its brave!
 
Khushi-haww.. Whatever.. I wont let my son do all this..

Arnav-what the- He will be MY son, and he will definitely not be imitating any Salmaan Khan but be brave and do what-ever he wants..

Khushi-u wish! MY son will do what I say..

Arnav-Wait wait wait.. I want a daughter first.. Son can wait..

Khushi-And what if son comes first?

Arnav-cant be..
He smirked�

Khushi-but still, lets assume if we get a son first, then?

Arnav-ok, we will try again, and if still we fail, will try again and again, and again..

Khushi-bas bas bas bas bas.. I am tired from now on! Devi Mayya, iss baar ladki de dena.. (Give a girl this time..)
Arnav smirked and pulled the brakes when her words ringed his ears.� his eyes went wide and he looked at her who was puzzled..

Khushi-kya hua Arnavji? Why did u stop?

Arnav-What did u just say khushi?

Khushi-What? I asked why did u stop the car..

Arnav-Uff, no no.. befre that.. u said THIS TIME give a daughter.. that means are u - - ??

Khushi-WHAT?? Ask me clearly.. I am what??
She was drinking water as her mouth went dry..

Arnav- Pregnant? Are u pregnant khushi?
She blowed the water out and chocked.. Arnav took the bottle from her hand and rubbed her back..

Khushi-what the-  NO.. Why on earth did u think that? NO.. drive home now..

Arnav's grin disappeared, and he resumed driving.. In some time they reach home and enters RM, just to be told by Anjali that nani called to say Laxmi, HP and Nani will be returning soon.. over joyed ladies shared a hug, and Arnav smiled feeling peace at heart..

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment