Chapter 2- I WANT YOU..

(the above banner is made by me..
)
)
It was night and Khushi reached home.
She already heard that her Arnavji was up and she ran up. She entered their room and saw him standing at the closet area and ran behind him to hug him from back. That sudden rush scared arnav and he dis-balanced to take move by two steps.
Khushi-thanks arnavji, u saved me. I love u.

Arnav-khushi, why are u thanking me?

He removed her hands gripping him, and turned around to face her.
Arnav-hey Khushi, I would have done the same if it was not u.. Anyway I know, u cant wear a swim suite in front of ur own husband, I doubt how u could have handled it there.!
Khushi-haww, I can, why cant I?
Arnav-ok then I will be ready at night to see u cat-walk in a swim suite, what say?
Khshi-eh? Erm, no.. I wont.
Arnav-see, I told u k u cant.!
He smirked as he moved to bed to take a file from there, just after instigating her. She went towards him and faced him.
Khushi-Arnavji, its not that I CAN'T do it, but it WON'T do it..
Arnav-trust me khushi, u cant.. try doing in front of me if u really have those guts ha!
Khushi-erm, I ' I - - I dont have one..
Arnav again neared the closet and took out a brown bag. He handled it to khushi and showed the way to the washroom.. she was dumbstruck. Her eyes went big and she looked at him who was smirking at her pointing towards the washroom..
Khushi-Ha? Hum nahi jayenge..(I wont go..)
Arnav-cool.. tum yaha pe change kar sakti ho.. (u can change here, I don't mind..)
Khushi-ha? What the-.. Hamara matlab hai k hum yeh abhi nahi pehenenge.. (I meant o wont wear this..)
Arnav snached the packet away from her hand and opened it.. she saw it was a white off sleeves small frock, or one can say a short cocktail dress..
Khushi-erm, I would have worn. I was just teasing u..
She said faking her smile to show off a 'I am cool' attitude..
Arnav-u think I would actually buy it for u?
Khushi-of course, I know u CAN..
Arnav-ah!! So u guess I have got one for u? what if I really have? Would u wear it NOW?

Khushi-okay then, why not directly do it on stage, eh? U know I can wear it there, if I want!
She seemed confident, but Arnav was getting irked now.
Arnav-what the eff! Khushi u wont. Okay?
He was commanding. She knew his love was always possessive.
Khushi-Oh! I guess now someone is insecure ha?!
Arnav-ah, u wish I am! Erm, I toh told u no coz - - coz- - ya, coz I cancelled that thing out from the competition. So how can u?
He supported his possessiveness.
Khushi-oh really? ok, but still, I will do the trails to gain some more confidence u see. I guess Natashaji can help me in that, u remember her, don't u?
She mocked him and was moving out leaving him irked, when he pulled her on him, and pushed her hand on her back, pulling her on his chest. Their faces were so much close.
Khushi-arnavji, what are u doing? Leave me, it hurts.
Arnav-exactly khushi. It hurts.
She looked in his red eyes and he said next.
Arnav-yes, I know am too much possessive for u, so? How does it matter? Ya, I am possessive coz I love u. only and only I have the right to see u like that, okay?
Khushi saw his eyes, and felt those words. She touched his chin, and smiled at him.
Khushi-no Arnavji, someone else than u is also there to see me like that.
Arnav-what the- khushi I will not let u participate if u say so again.
Khushi-uff, I meant my amma! What aap bi..
Arnav left her and rushed out of the room understanding her stupid joke. He was totally irked with her sense less jokes.. She giggled and left to the washroom to take a bath.
***
It was five days to the final event and khushi was a bit un-well. She was at the Mrs. India venue and she knew her husband would be there too. It was lunch time, and she marched in her hubby's territory without any knock.
Khushi-Arnavji..
Arnav rotated his Boss chair around saw khushi smiling broadly at him. Her smile had brought a different glow on her face today.
Arnav looked at the entrance door and rushed there to close it. He looked at her in anger.
ASR-khushi, what the eff are u doing here? I am NOT ur Arnavji here, remember?
Khushi-I know arnavji, but I have come here to meet u as ur wife, not any participant.
She blushed and looked down.

ASR-what the '.. khushi why are u not understanding? I am not ur husband here. U are related to me professionally babe, not in any other way. Now get out from here, if some one sees us, then u may be disqualifies.
The way he said GET OUT, did peel the walls of her heart. She was here to tell him something which held importance to her more than this competition, but he just turned his ears the other side. She left with a tug in her heart.
***
Lunch time..
Khushi was upset with her Arnavji's behaviour.. She knew they were to behave as professionals here, but how can he talk to her like that! She wanted to eat Jalebis Right now, but she cant..
She had the diet salads that her Sam 'bhaiya' asked her to eat, to never liked.. She was not feeling well, her mood was off.. Still, she ate her breakfast aloof from her so called friends.. She was not getting the taste of it, and today, she threw up in the washroom.
She was embarrassed and she ran into her husband's cabin..
***
In ASR's cabin..
Arnav saw her banging inside, and stood up..
Arnav-What the- .. Khushi, what are u doing here again?
Khushi-Arnavji, its lunch time, all are busy and I - - I - -
Arnav-So? U should be doing ur lunch right? Why are u here? I told u sometime ago that u shuld not be coming here all the time right? Itni si baat tumhe samaj nahi aati na? (u cant understand such a small thing?) anyway, Did anyone see u coming here?
Khushi-na ji.. no one saw me..
She pouted her sad face and stood besides him, who had stood right up from that chair when he saw her barging in..
Arnav-but still, u should have not come here khushi..
She looked in his eyes, they were sad, and disappointed..
Khushi-Arnavji..
He could feel some pain in her voice..
He took a step and covered their distance.. he cupped her face and asked..
Arnav-Khushi, what happened? Are u ok? Okay tell me, did u eat anything?
She looked down and said..
Khushi-I threw up..
Arnav-WHAT? HOW? WHERE? Are u ok? Come sit..
He made her sit His commander's chair, and kneeled down at her..
Khushi-ah, am k now.. I guess it was that stupid salad..
Arnav-khushi, I have already told u that u don't need to do all this.. I know that u want to prove urself to me, trust me I am with u.. But not on the cost of ur health.. NEVER..
Khushi-I - I- - I don't know Arnavji, I am feeling so restless.. I mean, erm, I am fine.. But- - I want to eat Jalebis Arnavji.. U are not giving me time.. I want u.. I know nothing else.. I WANT U..
Arnav was just listening to her.. He was not getting what all she was saying.. At a moment she was restless, at another moment, she seemed to be irritated, and next he saw her irritated.. And wait, she Said-I WANT U..!! he could make out that his wife was not in her senses.. She seemed some-what dull...
He held her hands and looked in her eyes, who was looking down with her sad face..
Arnav-Ok, I promise, we will talk tonight baby.
She looked at him and sighed.. she nodded..
Arnav-ok.. Now Go, or else u will be disqualified. I want to see my wife win. Go..
She smiled weak and went out. She knew his promise was meant to be broken. Before today he, and now a days she, they both were getting busy and was unable to give time to each other. She never wanted to keep her profession as her priority, and if she wins, she feared to loose all she had. She looked behind him, who had resumed his work.. She had decided something.
***
At night..
At RM.. the house temple..
Khushi-Aarav, NO.. no more ladoos before u worship DM..
Aarav-But dad has told me yes..
Khushi-he may have told yes.. But I am ur amma, I am telling u no na, bas.. end of discussion..
Aarav-I hate u.. Ur not giving me ladoos..
Aarav knew, that from where he would be able to get his work done.. He thumped his foot and left for Anjali, he was his bua's boy, as Anjali had pampered him loads..
Khushi (self talk) - I can digest ur hate, but you cant digest the sweetness of these ladoos beta, there are not sugar-free, and u cant digest sugar.. am sorry beta..
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment