Friday, February 22, 2013

Arshi FF - Hidden Secret Of their True Love - Chapter 18

Chapter 17

xx


Chapter 18
(i made this banner LOL)


Daisy-Siirrr' I had to take a dictatiooonnn.. from uu'.
Daisy's pouts and seducing tones made khushi burn. She looked at Arnav who asked Daisy to join him so he can get started with the dictation.

Khushi (to herself) ' Haww, iss chudail ki himmat toh dekho, hum, inki patni yaha khadi hai aur yeh' agar isne hamare Arnavji ke pass jaane ki koshish bhi ki, toh hum iski jaan le lenge, magar usse pehle, iske baal noch lenge.. (how dare u, u bitch? I am Arnavji's wife, and am standing here, still, how dare she? I will kill here after making her bald if she thinks to near My Arnavji..)

Arnav-Khushi, what happened? U were going right?
Khushi stopped her mono louge.

Khushi-erm, I guess I will wait.. Reaching home will take nearly 45 mins, and I am too tired to sit in the car for so long, u mind if I rest here for a while?
She smiled and proceeded her way..

Arnav-Sure - -
Before Arnav can say a yes, he saw her well settled on the black couch next to his working table.

Diasy-Yes Sir, so, where were we?
Daisy blushed and put the pen she held in her between her lips.. Her eyes blinking, blending with that honey sweet smile on her face..

Khushi gritted her teeth and said out loud ..
Khushi-U were There(pointing at the entrance door), and my husband were here(pointing at the master ' chair where Arnav was sitting)..
She realised what she spoke out loud, and looked at Arnav to see him stare her with a 'what the - ' look on his face..

Khsuhi (to Arnav)-Erm, what are u staring at? Gi - - Giive the dictation.. I - - I am not the one to take it, so don't stare me.. Sp - - Speak now..
She said and slept on the couch and settled her head on her folded arm, on the sofa handle..

Arnav (self thought) ' Ajeeb hai.. Anyway..
He looked at Daisy and started with the dictation.. He was going slow..

Arnav-Tell Mr. Nair that the consignment will be ready till Monday.. Tell him that we received the advance, and the work is started.. And - -
In no time he realised that the lady on that black couch was up and standing besides him in anger.. Daisy was waiting for her Sir to continue, but Arnav was not able to speak anything, as he was puzzled to see Khushi behaving so different today..

Arnav-What? I thought u were tired Khushi?! Why you jumped up suddenly? U ok?

Khushi-NO.. I mean, u are disturbing me.. I know its ur office, but I am resting here.. Cant u finish with ur dictation fast??

Arnav-What the- .. Khushi this is my work! I  don't have to hurry in all this.. Its just a matter of a few minutes.. I will finish with the discussion and then u rest.. Now sit down and let me do my work.. Plz..

Khushi-Oh!! So now I cant even stand ha? I am disturbing u right? And what about this girl? She is disturbing me..!!
Daisy was dumb folded as Khushi yelled flaring her nostrils..

Arnav-Khushi!! She is my secretary dammit.. Let me finish plz, I will deal with u later.. Plz sit now..
Next was something un-believable for Arnav to see happening.. Khushi went near Daisy and covered her off shoulders dress with her own pink dupatta, and took the pen and paper from her hands and told her to GET OUT.. Daisy looked at Arnav who was just silent to react.. Khushi was sooo driving him nuts..

Khushi-WHAT?? I said OUT.. Don't u know am ur boss's wife?! Go out and cover ur-self with this dupatta.. And mind it.. From tomorrow if u come wearing such revealing outfits here, I wont allow u in.. My husband is a married man.. Stay out of his life..
Khushi could not stop herself, as she just dint realize what she was saying and why..?! Khushi was going on blabbering.. 
She was having her mood-swings, and Arnav got it.. He chuckled making meaning out of her words.. He smirked nodding his head and eye-ed Daisy to move out for now.. He was still smiling when Daisy left and Khushi turned to face him.. Her dupatta gone with Daisy and her hair all scattered on her shoulders.. She looked so ruined, yet cute.. Her messy hair and her red nose.. Her eyes getting RED, and her fists gripping the pen down..

Khushi-Go on.. Dictate.. I am here to note..

He smirked more raising an eye-brow.. 
Arnav-You will take my dictation? Forgot what happened last time?
She looked down and he thinned his lips to suppress his smile..

*flashback*

It was long back, when Khushi had just started working at AR..
Arnav was her enemy, and so was she for him.. They both did hate each other back then. Arnav was so desperate to kick Miss. Gupta out of AR, yet could not.. 
Arnav had called Khushi up in his cabin for the dictation, and he was going too fast.. Khushi was not able to catch with his words.. So, she had recorded his dictation in her Mobile ' Recorded, and gave the same in writing..
She won, but later, he dint loose either..

*flashback ends*

Khushi-erm, hume - - hume- - - hume- -  hume pata hai.. lekin uss samay aap hamare pati nahi thee.. (Looks at him..) .. Hamra matlab hai ke BOSS thee, ab nahi.. (I - - I - - I know.. But back then u were not my husband.. (Looks at him..) I mean u were my BOSS.. No more..)

Arnav-ha.. ab tum ho!! (Ya, now U are!!)
He said under his breathe..

Khushi-ha?? Kya kaha aapne? (What did you say?)

Arnav-Nope, nothing..
 He shrugged his shoulders innocently..
Khushi-zarur koi vishesh tippani di hogi' (must have said some great thing..)
She assumed in frustration..

Khushi-Now start with ur dictation.. I am not ur secretary to wait all day for ur orders.. I need to rest too!

Arnav-ahha?! Then who told u to act like one? I never told u to do all this..  then - -

Khushi-wo humare saamne aap pe doree daal rahi thi.. hum kaise bardasht karte? (she was flirting with u in my presence.. how could have I tolerated?) And anyway, what is the need to allow those girls wear so small clothes and roam around u like this? Don't u pay them well that they can afford clothes instead of wearing such revealing outfits in the name of Fashion! See, I don't need to wear all that.. I too can look sexy.. Can't I? EH, don't even answer that..

Arnav-Oh! So u were jealous? Accept it..

Khushi-Why would I be? There are many girls in AR that - -.. erm wait, Do u find her beautiful?
She asked hoping for a negative answer for her question.. Arnav smirked and added fuel to her fire..

Arnav-hmm.. Daisy is beautiful..

Khushi-Ha?? What??
She looked at him in disbelief.. Her eyes started to fill tears and she pouted getting sad.. Arnav panicked..

Arnav-I ' I mean not more than u.. Of course not.. 

Khushi-So? What did u mean ha??

Arnav-Erm.. I meant.. erm.. ha.. ek khubsurat ladki ko dusri khubsurat ladki se thodi jalan toh hongi hei na?!.. (one beauty will obviously be a bit jealous of another beauty na?!..)

Khushi-*argh* I have better works.. DICTATE now, will u?
She gulped her tears and spoke in fake attitude..

Arnav-START.. Two sets of lingerie, a set of red, and two of zebra print bikini with 3 swim wear and a set of nighty.. All the above samples are ready.. Mr Nair can- -

Khushi-ha? Hum yeh nahi likh sakte.. (I can't write this..)
She confessed pouting her embarrased face..

Arnav-What? It's a consignment letter Khushi!! Its ur job as my temprary secretary.. And  why are u getting nervous? WRITE IT.. Should I repeat?? SLOWLY??
He whispered coming close to her..

Khushi-Ha? Nahi.. I mean.. U were saying something else to that Daisy and - -

Arnav-I finished the first letter Khushi.. This was the second one..

Khushi-Means u talk about all this with ur secretary? Chi.. ur so cheap.. I never knew u started to explore fashion in all these items too..
Arnav dint expect this.. He was teasing her, after noting she was possessive for him, and 'J' of Daisy'

ASR-What the- .. Khushi is was just pulling ur leg.. I was just teasing u.. Its been a while I played with u, and ur - - How can u call me cheap?? I - -
He moved towards her and she moved back..

Khushi-U think all this is a joke? Ur joking around with me? What do u think of urself? U can talk so shamelessly to anyone?
She moved back and he was still closing the distance between them.. He pulled her by her arms and make her hit his chest..

ASR-ah.. I am not talking to ANYONE, I am talking to my WIFE DAMMIT.. CANT I??
He roared.. And she flinched with the sudden noise and pushed herself out of his grip.. her next sentence was in-voluntary from her side.. Her voice raised in from of the ASR..

Khushi-I know. WIFE for just 22 more days, right??
Her hands left the pen and note-pad.. Her leg hit the LARGE window of that cabin on the first floor, and she lost her  balance to push the LAGRE window parting it open, just fall down when Arnav caught her hand.. She closed her eyes in anticipation.. She was breathing hard and heaving badly in fear. She moved forward her other hand, and caught his hand holding her and closed her eyes more tight.. She whispered..

Khushi-Don't make me fall today Arnavji.. Save me.. plz..
She hardly completed her sentence, and he had already pulled her in his arms. She hugged him hard.. She hugged him caring for nothing else.. His heart was beating fast.. His arms around her back.. Holding her inside him..

The staff below stared at the ABOVE incident in their boss's cabin, but when ASR threw daggers, they resumed their respective works..
Khushi had caught his coat well in her grip, and her response to his hug clearly stated her fear.. She dint leave him, she was scared.. But Arnav was more into disbelief than being scared for her.. He mocked..
ASR- 22 day? ur counting khushi? Still?
 ***
Same time.. RM..
Nani was in drawing room making baati from cotton, while Manorama maami was besides her, giving a finishing touch to her french nails..
Nani-Manorama, u dint talk to chote about Anjali's godh Bharai, did u?
Mami-Sasuma, u never told me.. Did I have to?
Nani-erm.. never mind.. I will talk to him tonight.. We need to start the preparations soon.. arey ha, we have to call ur sister's son - NK and other relatives too right?
Mami jumped throwing her nail filer in air getting excited..
Mami-NK babaua.. hum abhi phone karte hai.. (I will just call him..)
Nani-aaram se Manorama.. (take it easy Manorama..)
Mami dailed NK's U.S.A. number, and asked him to come for Anjali's godh Bharai soon..

***
AR Fashions.. Arnav's Cabin..

ASR- 22 day? ur counting khushi? Still?
She pulled out of the hug but still remaining in his arms, facing HIM.. She was not in a state to speak anything.. She was just scared of falling down a while ago. She knew HE wont let her fall down today, still.. Her heart was racing seeing the hurt in his red eyes, and there, she fell unconscious in his arms.. His quest for finding his answers found a halt, and he picked her petite form in his arms and placed the same on that black coach.. He closed that LARGE open window, and pulled the curtains covering his cabin fully for some privacy.. He locked the door and called on extension for not disturbing him for some time.. 
ASR was panicked..
 He again called Dr. Kalpana, but no, he cut the call before it was connected.. Khushi just fainted due to anxieties, and that was it.. He bent down near her, cupped her face and moved her messy hair aside her white face.. She had sweat beads on her fore ' head, and he immediately decreased the temperature to help her cool.. 
She had told him she was tired, and he dint disturb her.. She was resting, and he pulled a chair besides her, and sat besides her waiting, till she gains consciousness herself.. he pampered her hair and rubbed his teary eyes as her words echoed his ears..

"I know. WIFE for just 22 more days, right??"

 Some time Later..
It was about an hour that Arnav had been sitting there.. His hands locked with hers.. Her words still haunting him.. He erased the thoughts and sighed as his Khushi seemed to be finally resting.. She was at peace.. He heard the extension ring and he jerked.. He saw Khushi was still sleeping, and slowly remover her grip holding him back, and moved to the table to pick up his call..

ASR-I told I need no calls for today, dint I?
He gritted his teeth, but got his frustration down as he saw his baby's Maa still sleeping, forgetting all the worries in her world..

ASR (on call) -Now speak, will u?

Lady-erm, Sir, Daisy here.. erm, Sir, its almost 7.00 pm and I gotta go home.. Should I return ma'am her pink dupatta that she draped on me? Erm, I mean.. I am going out from office and now I can wear what I want right? I mean..

Arnav-erm,ya.. Daisy I am.. I - -

Daisy-Its ok Sir.. She loves u right?! So that's why she reacted like that.. I too would have reacted if My Bankelal, erm, I mean my boyfriend would be around some random chick, not that I don't trust him, but erm, still, ya..
Arnav felt something light on his heavy heart.. Yeah, she does love him. She always have.. He smiled weak looking at her who started to move in her sleep..
Daisy-Anyway Sir, should I come up and give u this dupatta or - -

Arnav-Leave it at the reception. And if possible, come in covered fashion from tomorrow, at east for some days.. My wife is crazy..
He chucked as khushi started to move her leg UP, on the back-rest of the sofa and her hands flew in air, just to hang down off the sofa later..
He kept the call and looked at time.. He was thinking what was to be done next, when he heard Her murmuring something..

Khushi-Arnavji.. Jalebi.. I want Jalebi..

She told in her sleep, and her hands again went up in air, as if to catch some imaginary Jalebis.. He chuckled again and went near her.. He sat besides her on the chair, and held her hand.. She opened her eyes and smiled.. She saw him staring at her, and her eyes popped out as her smile faded.. She realized she fainted when he caught her from falling down.. She panicked and was about to start speaking when he put his finger on her lips leaning on her face..

Arnav-sssh' are u ok?
Was all he whispered, and she simply nodded.. She stood from lying down on the sofa, and sat arranging her messed up hair with her fingers.. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes, to see him looking away from her.. She cleared her through and waited for him to look at her, and he did..

Khushi-erm, ghar chale? Hamee bhookh lagi hai.. (erm, can we go home? I am hungry..)
He nodded and moved to his table.. She got up yelling..
Khushi-Hey Devi Mayya.. hamara dupatta?!.. Arnavji, u saw my dupatta kya?

Arnav-hmm.. I have seen it.. many times..
 He repleid back not looking at her..

Khushi-arey nahi nahi.. I mean, where is it?
She had totally forgot about this Daisy thing..

Arnav-u gave it to my P.A. Daisy.. Remember??

Khushi-Oh! Ha..
She said lamely as she remembered it all.. She looked here and there and pulled her neckline up.. He was busy winding up his files to leave with her.. She dint need to justify anything, but his silence was pricking her today.. She remembered all, how stupidly she behaved with Daisy today.. She bit her tongue and said..

Khushi-Arnavji.. Actually, I gave my dupatta to her, coz - - coz - - I thought u would be feeling shy to look at her like that, I mean at her, straight, in my presence.. so'
She just dint know what she was speaking.. Did she really need to open her mouth everytime?? She felt dumb of herself..

Arnav-Ha? What was that khushi? Really?

Khushi-erm, ya..
She smiled a fake one.. And he mocked.. He was totally not understanding her behaviour..

Arnav-Whatever Khushi, its my Job to work here.. and NO.. I am NOT shy to see what I see everyday.. In fact u should be the shy one, as ur roaming in MY office without a dupatta.. Are u comfortable like this?? In front of me?

Khushi-HA..!! Obviously..!!

Arnav-And why is that?

Khushi-Coz ur my husband, right??
She said casually..

Arnav-For 22 more days, right?
His nose flared as he pushed the last file inside his desk drawer and banged his it to make her feel what he felt sometime ago.. It really did hurt her..
She knew he was referring to her words which accidentally left her mouth sometime ago.. She felt pins prick her heart and she looked down.. She took the support of the nearby chair to hold on her weak legs.. The chair which told her, Arnav was just besides her all the time, when she had been sleeping..

She heard Arnav..
Arnav-Ur hungry right? Lets go..
She followed him down silently.. All had left except few.. He gave his wife her dupatta and she looked up and took it from his hands and covered herself.. She looked down as he started walking again, leading her to make her follow..

***

He drove the car with her besides him, and she was all time looking down, silently playing with her fingers.. She had no idea where the car stopped and she looked out..

Khushi-Ar-nav-ji. This is - -

Arnav-Out.. Get out Khushi..

Kuhshi-ha?

Arnav-u are hungry na? And u wanted to eat Jalebis right?
He pointed at the Jalebi shop, outside which their car was standing.. She smiled bright seeing it was shop at The Chandi Chawk, her favourite mithai shop (sweet shop)..

Khushi-ha?!?! - ya - - but - - How did u - I - - I just cant have those..

Arnav-Kyu? (Why?)

Khushi- Sab aapki wajah se.. jJust coz u have diabetics.. bhul gaye kya?(u forgot?)
She said in a haste..

Arnav-Me.. ya..I do, and not u.. u can eat.. This Jalebi wala is ur favourite right?

Khushi-uff, I cant have jalebis Arnavji, coz u are diabetic..
She was told no by her gynaecologist, Dr. Kalpana, not to eat much sugar or sweets like chocolates or jalebis as the father of her baby, her Arnavji were a Daibetic.. Now she cant tell HIM this..!!
Khushi-I mean.. U brought me here, how can I eat just like that, it will be like am I am teasing u..

Arnav knew she was not allowed sweets just coz of HIM, ya, he knew it all..
Arnav-ok, what if I eat with u? they do have suger-free one's, right? U can eat the sugar free one's with me today, can u?

Khushi hopped and agreed in joy..
Khushi-ah.. ok.. if u say so..
She grinned broad and he smiled weak as he saw her jumping to the jalebi shop and getting some in a plastic plate.. He was not feeling happy to know, that she still was counting days left to leave him.. Well, was she really?? She was happily arguing with the shop-keeper, maybe to put some extra jalebis, and he was sitting in the driver's seat, staring her from inside the car..

The past few days seemed to be proving towards him.. He could feel all getting right, but only if she dint speak those harsh words today.. Did she really mean that?? Or did she say the same just out of her mood-swing?? If it were out of her mood swings, he won't be wrong to admit, he did HATE such mood swings..
*sigh*
Here he tried to forget today's events, and there she showed that she already did..

He was no less in adding fuel to her irritation today, but least he knew, his act of playing naughty with his wife would turn the tables on him.. His life was the best in bringing complications.. Should he reveal to her that he knows she is pregnant? Should he wait for more..?? He just can't..
This is supposed to be the best period of THEIR life, and BOTH these egoistic and self-obsessed bodies were ruining it.. enough with the play now.. its life and not a chewing gum to stretch their plays for long, he thought as she came in with hot jalebis..
She looked so happy and he dint spoil the moment.. 
Khushi-umm.. I wanted to have these since morning.. Umm..
She closed her eyes and licked the syrup off her fingers..She moaned tasting the sweetness of Jalebis and he felt contented seeing her craving satisfied.. He smiled and she ate all forgetting to offer him any..
Khushi-Ar-nav-ji.. I am - - sorry.. I ate all...
Arnav smiled and nodded..
Arnav-Its ok.. lets go..
She smiled and they left for for home..

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment