xx
Chapter 21

(the above edit credit goes to me..
)
)
Arnav and settled in their new little house.. It was a 1BHK house, and NOT a flat..
Happy Singh was thanked well by getting paid a good share to help them out in this tease of difficult time.. Khushi's luggage was in a trunk, which made her modern husband show his teeth with a grin making fun of her, which later made him receive angry glares for laughing at her.. They emptied their clothes and managed to arrange them in the small cupboard by sharing it..
The house had no refrigerator, nor did it have an A.C. .. Starting a new house was a damm BIG DEAL.. Happy Singh had anyway arranged for a gas-stove, and a double bed for their bed-room.. Well, continues electricity supply and full-time water facility with cleanliness in many ways possible were the only good features about this place..
Khushi-Arnavji, u rest.. I will arrange the drawing room..
Arnav was amused..
Arnav-What have I done that I will need rest? And anyway.. What is there to arrange? We have nothing yet..
He looked down feeling small.. She smiled..
Khushi-Oh fo.. Okay do on thing.. Get some milk and groceries from the market.. You have some money right? Or should I give?
She changed the subject being smart, and he was like ' wow!
Arnav-Give me the list of whatever u want.. I will get it..
Khushi-Okay, wait..
Khushi goes inside the kitchen and comes out in a while with a small chit of white paper..
Khushi-Here u go.. Get these vegetables and milk too.. And ha, I know its of no use now, but don't take credit cards with u.. They wont work in the open-market..
She giggled hinting him not to make a scene of himself by asking the vegetable vendor to scratch the cash card..
Arnav-Ha ha ha' Very funny!! Should I go now? Or anything else is left?
He mocked as she giggled..
Khushi-erm.. ya.. A broom-stick and soap and detergent for washing utensils..
Arnav-And??
Khushi-Hmm.. okay.. that's it for now.. But remember, do bargain.. Don't give away whatever that seller charges.. I have written the bargain rates of the vegetables in the side..
She said proudly and he was like 'do I have to do all this now?'
Arnav-uff, now I cant do all this ha Khushi.. I will get only milk, u get these other stuff.. Okay?
She pouted and nodded looking down.. He left and closed the door for her to open for him only when he is back.. She was ordered by her husband NOT to let anyone in and even if there is a knock, she was instructed to answer to whom-so-ever from the window only..
Khushi turned around and saw the drawing room empty.. At least it was clean, she dint need to mop and all, well at least not today..
First of all, she put some green gram beans on the plat form, and filled lota (broad glass) with water to put the same on those green gram beans and later settled her DM idol besides.. She did a diya and prayed for a happy start and future of her and her Arnavji in this new place.. Next, she filled a big matka (mud-pot) with drinking.. It was a natural refrigerator to drink cool water..
Then.. Khushi dragged her empty luggage trunk out, and put it in the drawing room to use it as a seat.. It was an iron one.. She coved it using her old Saari cutting it into multiple pieces and sewing it instantly in a decorative way.. She then went into their little cosy bedroom, which had nothing but just a double-bed and a small cup-board, nothing else.. She looked at the glass windows and saw small children playing.. She smiled..
She further cut her old Saari's and used them as curtains for her and her husband's privacy.. She blushed while closing the curtains of their bed-room for obvious reasons.. She arranged the kitchen with some steel utensils and glasses and spoons and ladle and bowls which she bought from buaji's.. She did got a cooker and frying pan as a complimentary gift for registering for Gas in Gas-Agency.. She had also got a bucket and put the same in the bathroom for use..
She just sat in the drawing room ONing the fan, when she heard the bell ring of her house and she stood up all tired to ask who was there? She got no reply and the bell rang again.. She was scared thinking the odds, and there she heard him, her Arnavji..
Arnav-Arnav here.. Open up Khushi.. Its okay..
She opened the door to see her husband standing there with a brown paper bag.. She rushed hoping on to him and hugged him hitting his shoulders thrice in a sequence..
Khushi-U scared me Arnavji.. Could u not have directly said k its u.. hah. Don't do this again, plz..
Arnav was feeling her on him, who was not letting him in but holding on to him thinking not what the neighbours around would think.. He hugged her lightly and smiled pampering her back'
Arnav-Oh.. but I toh thought that ur heart would understand k its me!
Khushi-Its not funny Arnavji.. Plzz don't repeat this.. Got it?
She directed her stubborn voice..
Arnav-hmm.. okay.. But let me in, wont u?
Khushi pulled out of the hug and saw the bag in Arnav's hands which were overflowing with greenery.. Her mouth hanged till the ground.. He threw the same in his hands and spoke bluntly..
Arnav-What? Cook something fast.. I was hungry so I brought everything I could see.. And don't u dare question my bargaining coz I wont reply.. I have got it, that should be enough for now..
Khushi-Oh fo Arnavji..! u should have at least tried bargaining na.. Ur my husband after all.. Don't u know how much happiness does a free tomato and one free lemon on shopping of three potatoes provide! Oh ya. I forgot.. ASR still does not value small things, DOES HE??
Arnav-Oh come on Khushi.. Stop getting hyper now man.. U have to do this shopping from next time anyway.. Now take it and get yourself moving!
Khushi saw the vegetables, a vegetable oil bottle.. Some fruits and regular kitchen stuff and was puzzled'
Khushi-Arnavji! Tetra-pack of milk?! U should have brought that packet milk na.. I would have boiled it.. This would cost us so much right? How much did u spend money like water?? U wasted so much??
Arnav-Chill Khushi.. I am here to manage, u don't need to worry on all that.. Now listen.. My back is paining like anything.. Am going inside to rest... (enters the drawing room and forgets everything.. ) Wait! Tell me what u did to this house?
He entered and his mouth opened up in surprise as he visited their small bedroom in minutes to discover her sense of creativity..
Arnav-Wow Khushi! U - - U just made it perfect ha..!
Khushi's mind which was stuck on expenses he did, shifted to listen her praise and she smiled with pride..
Khushi-U like it?
He moved near her, and hugged her from behind..
Arnav- Ya.. But wait.. u hung ur Saari's as curtains. I mean ya its creative, but it does not go with the image of AR Fashion's owner!
He bit her ear-lobe and she closed her eyes waiting for her dhak-dhak to race faster..
Khushi-I am not the owner Arnavji, u are..
Arnav-So what? What ever is mine, is urs only, is it not??
He bit her nape lightly and she was irritated..
Khushi-Auch! What are u doing Arnavji.. Leave me..
She pushed him back with full force and rushed to the kitchen not giving up to his desires..
Khushi-Arnavji freshen up.. I know u are hungry.. I am too.. We will eat together..
Arnav-Ya, I know ur no more interested in me, right?
He moved in their bedroom and was again impressed by his wife.. She followed him..
Khushi-No baba.. Its just that I am not handy right now Arnaji..
Arnav- Wait.. u dropped curtains too?! Anxious are we?
He winked at her who hit her head and shook her face in disgust..
Khushi- Chi.. kya aap bhi..
Arnav-What?!
Khushi-Nothing.. Waise ur back was paining, haina?
Arnav-erm ya.. don't worry, its just a bit - -
Khushi-Is it? Why dint u tell me? U sleep, I will just come..
Khushi was in a state of panic.. He saw her running to the kitchen, and before he could stop her, she was back with a bottle of some oil..
Khushi-Arnavji remove ur shirt, and turn around.. Fast!
Arnav-NOW? Khushi I know u arranged the curtain but then, just Shirt? Khushi I am hungry for lunch? We can do all this later.. Why hurry? I wont deny later..
Arnav was just making the mood light and Khushi made a face..
Khushi-Arnavji! Enough now ha!! This is laung ka teel (clove's oil).. Massaging it will give ur back a bit of rest! Sleep na..
How could he deny her when she was so forcing him.. She pushed him on his chest and removed the same herself.. She put some drops of clove oil on his back and slowly started massaging him with her shy hands.. She was trembling to touch him like this after long, and he knew her mind well..
Arnav-Khushi, its okay.. I wont eat u.. Just breathe..
Within seconds her body was pinned under his, and thunderstorm hit outside with lightning noises which broke their lost forms.. She looked sideways and said..
Khushi- Arnavji.. Now move and let me cook something for us...
Arnav-What's the hurry now?
Khushi looked at him and pouts..
Khushi-It was u who got so much vegetables that it will spoil soon.. I will do on thing, I will wrap these vegetables in a wet cloth, it will keep them fresh for longer time to consume later..
Arnav-Uff Khushi.. U know u just killed my full mood! Forget it..
He rolled back on the bed to sleep on his side and she got up fast giggling and moving out.. She turned to say..
Khushi-U get fresh and come then.. Laad Governor..
U plz wash ur hands and legs and come.. I will get the lunch ready in minutes..
An obedient husband followed her instructions and came after a while getting fresh, just to see her running here and there in the kitchen.. She looked messes up.. Her dupatta crosses in a side-knot, her hair pulled up in a loose bun which made some of her small hair strands come out.. Her constant pushing her locks made the white wheat flour from her hands adore her fore-head and cheeks too, but she looked so cute.. She saw him standing near the kitchen entrance which was an open way, and apologised to him saying..
Khushi-Just two minutes Arnavji.. Sorry am late.. Just done with the rotis..
He saw her handling the gas-stove in haste and rushed there..
Arnav-What the- Khushi aaramse (with ease).. No hurry.. u take care plz' and let me help u too..
Khushi-NO, its my kitchen.. Get out and wait..
Arnav waited and Khushi came out in seconds.. She served Arnav and sat besides him..
Arnav-Ur plate?
Khushi-erm.. ya.. ya' I will have later..
He knew she was faking her grinning smile..
Arnav-Is there not anything left? Tell me khushi.. I brought so much.. Don't the dare start again on ur saving mission or I swear - -
Khushi-Arnavji actually I am not hungry u see.. I eat so much already! And what if I get fat and u don't find me attractive anymore?
But he wont give up.. He sounded blunt!
Arnav-Just shut up Khushi.. And come here..
He ordered..
He pulled her to make her sit besides him on the floor and made her eat with him..
They did eat two spoons less than yesterday, but they eat what-ever and how-much-ever with love.. Arnav was contented till some extent.. But it was practically not enough for ASR.. Living with less even though having so much, was a pretty challenging thing.. Not that he felt any small to face all this, but it was no easy for him to see his wife struggle for them.. How much ever he asked her to leave all the struggles on him, he knew she wont listen.. He had to think of something ASAP..
***
Shantivan .. (RM..)
Anjali and Shyam had their dinner, and Shyam was just avoiding Anjali.. Not that he dint talk to her, but only choose to reply what she asked him to.. Anjali knew she was standing there, where there is be no one to be called as her family.. Her husband had moved on too much, and was no more the same Shyam she used to love, or was he always like this but she dint recognise having fallen in what she thought was true love?! Anyway, its worthless thinking all this now.. She left the dining table to be wrapped up by the helpers as she was not in full form..
Anjali went in her room, and found Shyam no-where.. She went near the pool-side and saw him talking to someone on call.. She went behind, and listened..
Shyam-Ya.. I know that.. Have u cancelled Arnav Singh Raizada's credit cards? Good.. Now he will know his real value.. As it is he is struggling, and my wife is on my side, least she knows that how wicked her husband is.. Ha ha..
Shyam dint knew k his Rani Saheba-Anjali, was just behind him.. Anjali's heart was getting whipped, but she had nothing to speak now.. She was completely not okay to agree to the fact, that she could have possibly fallen for a wrong guy. Did her Shyamji never love her?? She heard him..
Shyam-Ya.. Make the papers ready as per my instructions.. The day is not long that I will own all this.. After all I spend so many years after my wife just wasting for nothing, right?!
Anjali put her hand on her mouth and moved from there not able to listen further.. She dint need any more conformations to know that her husband was actually a gold-digger instead of her Bhabhi.. She so regretted giving a chance to a person who dint deserve it.. Anjali rushed to the washroom and opened the tap to make her cries in-audible in some noise.. She was alone, broken.. She had her hand on her 6th month baby bump and her tears went down her cheeks..
Anjali-Am sorry chote.. I am very bad.. I was just so mad to be with my husband.. I had never seen so much love so I became greedy not to leave him.. Am sorry chote.. I promise to bring u back and divorce my husband.. God knows what he has been doing behind my back.. (looks in the mirror and wipes her tears..) Khushiji was right.. It was Shyamji who was at fault.. Am sorry bhabhi.. I tried to find faults in u.. Am sorry chote.. I truly am..
She again broke down..
***
Shyam Manohar ja was smirking as 'Daiyaa Ho' tune rang against that evil intentions in his mind.. His intentions complimented his negative character perfectly.. He had ordered his assistant, his partner in crime to make some legal papers.. According to which, all of Arnav's wealth will be shifted on his name.. He just needed ASR's signatures on the same..
Shyam Jha had already thought of more evil plans to reach the wealth and own Khushi once he becomes The King of AR Fashions and This Raizada Mansion, Shantivan.. But he was in no hurry to capture This House, as it is Anjali blindly loves him.. Sooner or later he will have all in his name to just target on Khushiji, and make her love him by spending the amount she speaks.. He was just dreaming too much, and ready to dream more by putting his evil strategies in use..
***
ArShi Home..
At Night..
Arnav and Khushi got up after having their dinner, and there, he saw Khushi trembling on her feet which were loosing energy, and rushed to hold her.. She managed to stand..
Khushi-I am okay Arnavji..
Arnav-My foot okay.. See, what happened to u.. Who asked u to work so much!? What am I here for?
Khushi was not allowed to speak.. Her energy was literally squeezed from the little she had..
Arnav-Go and rest.. I will do the rest.. I will come in a while.. GO..
Khushi was just walking towards their room.. Arnav went to the kitchen and put the dirty vessels in the sink when he heard a 'DHHAABBB'.. He was confused.. He washed his hands and ran to see Khushi who was lying unconscious on the floor near the bed-room door.. He panicked highly and rushed to see her like this.. He picked her up and took her inside the small and tidy bed room to place her on the softness of the bed.. He sprinkled some water on her face and she coughed tightening her eyes..
He could not see her in this state.. He felt so helpless.. He closed his eyes holding her hands tight, and Khushi opened hers to see his face in pain. She felt sorry for them, and more sorry for him.. He was used to live in a ravish life-style, and today they were stuck in a 1BHK.. He was still to search for some livelihood source according to her.. She felt bad but she knew that wont help.. She wrapped her hands on his and he saw her at once..
Khushi-I am here for u Arnavji.. And will always be.. This time will also go away Arnavji.. Soon..
xx
EMOTIONAL UPDATE KHUSHI IS DOING EVERYTHING TO MAKE ARNAV NOT FEEL LET DOWN LOVED THAT THERE BOND IS GETTING STRONGER AND THAT STUPID BITCH ANJALI FINALLY REALIZED THE TRUTH AND ASR HAS MONEY BUT HE DOES NOT WANT ANY ONE TO KNOW AND ARNAV IS SO WORRIED SO IS KHUSHI AWESOME UPDATE
ReplyDeleteHaayy!!
DeleteU hate anjali??
I have to do something on that! LOL..
Okay, happy to know u enjoyed..
Thanks for ur feed back.. :)