Friday, April 5, 2013

ArShi o.s. - Passsionately Curious!! *Complete*

xx

Passsionately Curious!!



Morning 8.00 am..

ArShi Room..

Khushi was in her purple chudidaar, hair left open, just as He liked.. She just entering their room directly from the kitchen, with her husband's bed-tea and some morning breakfast.. What was with him today, he was sleeping, still?? Khushi slide the French windows and the sun light made Arnav yawn.. She saw him moving in his sleep and smiled, but he was still busy to move his lazy bones..




Khushi was loosing her patience.. Everyday their 'Rabba ve' was not convenient to her as she had many responsibilities to complete, being An elder Raizada Bahu.. She knew his moves well, and hence she could guess, that if she woke him up going any near to him, he will again pull her on him, and she remembered yesterday, when he did the same and Aarav rushed in..


Aarav, was Arnav and Khushi's elder son.. They may have adopted him, but still, as a mother she loved him, and had to see that he learns only what his age demands.. So, she rushed to the entrance door and closed it to lock from inside not to let anyone come in to know how her husband was so passionately curious for her from the starting of the day..


Arnav was well aware of her being here with his breakfast, and he was a proud husband to be understand the directions in which his innocent wife's thoughts were running..


Khushi closed the door and turned to wake Arnav up, when she was surprised to see him awake and resting his back on the head board of the bed, smirking his intensions on her..


She fumed.. She made her way towards him, and he was ready for the morning dose which he everyday got from her to make her mornings late, well he dint mind her scolding lessons at all.. He would settle the same at night, in his way.. ;)

Khushi-Arnavji, u are too much.. U are already awake! And ur still troubling me from 3 days.. May I know the reason plz??


Arnav-I do not need any reason to spend more time with my wife, do I?


Khushi-hmm.. I admit I do love when ur romantic - - I - -I mean, Arnavji u should not neglect work too.. Its not that Aman is the M.D. of AR Fashions.. He is just ur manager, u better finish ur breakfast and get going.. I am going down.. Ur clothes are kept in the bathroom, dour breakfast and get going..


Arnav was tied up at his tongue to speak anything as she went on and on with her speech and dint allow him to speak.. He waited for her to shut up, but after finishing her orders, she was moving out leaving a stormed Arnav behind..


Arnav looked down, knowing not that his wife giggled once she opened the door and to move out and stood their waiting to hear what was so expected from him..


Arnav-What the - -


She knew he would say that! She nodded her head and entered their room, again..

Khushi-Hey DM, u should take God's name in the morning instead of speaking ur 'what the - - ..'


Arnav saw her entering, now wearing an apron and a shelf's cap! His momentary irritation, of her leaving him and going away, was no more rushing in his nerves.. She went near him and was just arranging the breakfast on their bed, and gave him his plate..


Khushi-See, I made pan cakes! And here u go with the orange juice.. Wait, ur balck coffee is here too..


And there, Mr. of Khushi got an idea and applied it..


Arnav-erm.. Khushi, something is missing.. Don't u think??

Khushi looked at the breakfast arranged and wondered.. She smiled and opened the butter packet to apply the same on his toast, and he started eating.. Later putting a rose on the table to impress him, who was already impressed.. Long back!
She smiled, and his morning was started..

*Sigh*


In no time he pulled her to sit there, and she showed him her big eyes to warn him not to get started and have his breakfast fast..


Arnav-U think I am scared of that fake anger of urs?? Khushi, ab toh Aarav bhi nahi darta, toh uske baap ki baat toh pucho hei mat.. (Aarav is also not scared, forget about scaring his dad..) Okay, I wont get started and promise not to make u late.. But u have to let me kiss u once before I start my breakfast, warnaaa''


Khushi-Warna???? Warna kya ha?? Hmmm?? I am also not scared of u..




He pulled her towards him, but the obstacle in between them was the small breakfast table which Khushi had arranged for her hubby dear'


Arnav-Oh ya?? Khushi Arnav Raizada is no more scared of her husband??

His eye-brow raised in pride.. She too nodded with attitude..


Khushi-Hah! What is there to be scared.. Its not that u will eat me, will u?! Erm.. Don't even answer that.. I am not scared of u..


Arnav-Really? Prove it..


She smiled like a child and leaned forward to pull his cheecks..




Arnav-Stop it Khushi.. I am not a kid..

He was irritated..


Khushi-Oh! Really?? Chote?!?!

She giggled teasing him and Arnav was irked..


Arnav-Stop it Khushi.. Or else I will prove now itself that I am eligible enough to give u our chote (kids).. Tell me, should I prove it?


Her heart jumped and so did she.. She felt tickles on her heart, and she pulled her hand which he had been holding.. She was blushing his colour, and he was again successful to find a way to shut her up not using his tongue, but just mouth.. She was uncomfortably looking here and there and said slowly..


Khushi-erm.. Arnavji, u cant touch me.. I mean, not for now..


Arnav-Oh ya?? Too bad, I already did!

He said pulling her hand and she jerked it away and saw him with huffed and puffed expression..


Khushi-Ha? I mean.. erm.. Not in THAT way.. Coz I - - I can let u close to me for a while.. understand na..


She looked away biting her bottom lip and he was irritated.. He mocked..


Arnav-Again! What the - - Khushi.. Khushi, u think I am a fool to believe that??


She looked around casually and thought how to explain him, when he cut her off eating his breakfast side-by-side...


Arnav-Khushi, U just told me a few days back that ur 'days' are done.. Why can't I touch u then??

His eye-brows frowned and he continued eating..


Khushi looked up with her hands on her mouth'

Khushi-Hey DM.. What do I do about ur dirty mind Arnavji??


Arnav was about to reply when she yelled pointing her index finger at him..


Khushi-Don't even answer that.. erm.. What I meant was, k today Nani and Di has arranged 'Kanya Puja' here.. So, I cant let u touch me till DM's puja is done.. Di is just checking the arrangements for the same, and Nani is there guiding her.. Plz Arnavji, DM ke liye, understand na.. Its just a matter of 2 hours.. Then I will come up to u only..


Arnav-Oh! So u don't want me to go to Office, but wan't me to stay here with u today?? Anxious are we? (*winks*) Or should I say someone else is Passionately Curious??


She smacks him on his arm and says..

Khushi-Chi Arnavji.. Let me go now.. And don't come down before ur done having ur bath.. Or else katti..


Arnav-As if I am interested to attend this function..

He muttered under his breathe looking down.. Khushi caught his words and looked at him with small eyes..


Khushi-apni vishesh tippani apne paas hei rakhna.. (Keep ur special comments to urself..) And I want u - -


Arnav-U WANT ME??


Khushi-Hey DM.. Let me complete, will u?! I mean I want u down ASAP.. It does not look good that u avoid each function which holds importance to me.. Come down once ur fresh.. Okay?!


Khushi said that and left for down..


***


2 hours later..

Raizada Mansion.. Hall..


Arnav came down as per his wife, his Khushi's demand.. He saw small girls standing there in a queue and Nani, Di and Mami accompanied by his beautiful wife to wind up the 'Kanya puja'.. HP was there too, running behind Nani's Laxmiji-their sweet, white and nave goat, who was busy confusing people across the hall..


Khushi saw her husband coming down after getting fresh and smiled at him.. She felt nice to see him there, although he was late and the puja was over..


Arnav looked at her and winked..




Khushi looked around to see if anyone saw and she was like ' hawww..


Arnav was still on the stairs.. He asked her in gesture..

Arnav-What are u doing??


Khushi looked around, and Anjali was doing tikka of red color on the girl's forehead, and then applying chawal (rice) on it as a blessing.. Mami was putting a laddu in the girl's mouth and passing a make-up tip silently.. After Anjali and Mami did what they were assigned to do, Nani was giving small gifts to all the kanyas (girl) who had came there, with Khushi's assistance.. Khushi had been passing each small gift to Nani to pass the same to these small girls present..


Nani was waiting for Khushi to pass the small gift to the last girl, not getting a helping hand from behind, Nani had to stop.. Nani was surprised to see Khushi not present there mentally and was stunned to see their chote (Arnav) at the stairs smirking at Khushi.. Mami and Anjali were done, and they too turned to see at Nani, who directed her eyes on Khushi, and the three Raizada ladies saw Khushi holding a doll and showing it to Arnav..



Nani smiled and Mami too.. Anjali giggled, and Khushi was back to earth.. She gave Nani the doll she had been showing to Arnav and Nani gave it to the last girl who was anxiously waiting to get her Everest!


Arnav came down, and sat on the sofa.. Anjali and Mami led the girls out and Nani remained there, just to make Khushi blush more..


Nani-Hmmm, lagta hai koi aapan parivaar shuru karne ke liye taiyaar hai..!! Kyu chote, apni chutki chahiye k nahi?? (Hmmm, seems like someone is eager to start a family..!! U want ur smallie now or not??)


Arnav who was acting to read the paper was feeling proud from inside to listen to this.. He stole glances at his wife Khushi who was in return nodding an instant YES to Nani, and Arnav's eyes popped out.. Khushi stopped nodding realising she was standing in front of Nani and shamelessly nodding a YES to her question.. She gulped and her heart raced more as she looked away to see Arnav who was just making it more difficult for her.. She clutched her dupatta and muttered a 'Hey Devi Mayya..' getting tensed..


Nani-Suna chote, Khushi bitiya toh taiyaar hai.. Ab aap kab hame Badi-Nani bana rahe ho? Ha?? Bolo toh, in-mei se kuch gudiya hum khud hei rakhle? Aapan nati ke saath kelne ke liye? (Did u hear chote, Khushi bitiya is ready.. Now when are u making me a Grand-Nani?? Ha?? If u tell, should I keep some of these dolls aside? To play with my grand daughter? )


Khushi's legs were turning jelly.. She was sweating knowing her Arnavji will tease her by Nani's this statement now, and her back spine felt a current to see Arnav stand up and coming towards them.. She took a few steps back and kept a hand on her hart to control their beats and heaved to plead her Arnavji not to speak anything, but was Arnav to stop by anyone??


Arnav-No Nani..


Khushi sighed, but understanding he said no, NOT to keep dolls aside for a daughter which Nani was teasing them for, Khushi definitely felt bad.. She felt a bit hallow, for her Arnavji to make her realise how mad she was to misunderstand him..


Arnav-Arnav Singh Raizada's baby girl wont play with u and these dolls, but she will play with me, and I will make her play with the gifts I have already kept in my closet.. Kyu Khushi??


Khushi's eye brows reached the sky and her hiccups started.. She dint knew if he was really saying the truth or what?!


Nani-Yeh toh ramanchi hui chote.. Toh hum kiss ke saath khelnge?? Ha?? Khushi bitiya? Aap hei bataiye?? (This is cheating chote.. Then whom will I play with?? Ha?? Khushi bitiya? U answer me..)


Khushi-Nani wo - - wo - - ..

She looked at Nani, and before she could place herself in a situation to show how stupid she could be, she ran up..


Arnav smirked and Nani mischievously pulled his ear to make him flinch..


***


ArShi Room..


Arnav entered the room to see Khushi doing exactly what he had expected her to do, searching for some gifts in their closet.. She heard the room getting locked from behind, when she hard the 'tick-tock' noise.. She hurriedly closed the closet and turned around to see Arnav casually walking towards her..


She just faked a smile getting curious from inside.. In no time to make her realise what was coming for her, he pulled her by her upper arms and pinned her on the closet wall.. He looked in her eyes who was searching something in his chocolate brown ones.. He smirked kissing the corner of her lips.. She closed her eyes to add to her blush when he said..


Arnav-Suna nahi Nani ne kya kaha?? (Dint u hear what Nani say??)


Khushi looked at him holding on the sides of his waist.. He leaned closer to her, bringing a rush of passion in his eyes, and she waited curiously for him to move on.. He tucked her locks behind and she smiled at him clutching more to his coat..


Arnav whispered kissing her ear lobes..

Arnav-Its time we start a family Khushi!


And with that being said, there was no time to think was it day or night.. Their curious passions led one thing to another and they did end up producing a baby girl after 9 months from that day..


Their passion of love for each other, made their curiousities gift them a small angel.. For Arnav Khushi was his angel, but Khushi more than happy to know the little secret, that her small baby girl Her Husband's Angel.. Their little Aayushi..!!


xx


2 comments:

  1. LOVED THE OS VERY CUTE AND SWEET BEAUTIFULLY DONE LOVED THE NAUGHTY ASR POOR KHUSHI SHE KNOW HE HUSBAND CUTE AND SEXY WAYS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete