Friday, April 5, 2013

Arshi FF - Hidden Secret Of their True Love - Chapter 24

xx
Chapter 24

(i made this banner LOL)


The day went by and night came. Arnav met all and went to his room to find the room all un tidy, and his wife pacing their room restlessly.. Least he knew what was going on again in her mind..
Still he smiled feeling satisfied.. He was Home, their Home.. Where his wife was!
He took a deep breathe and went behind his soon to be born child's maa, who was dressed in pure white, presently busy disturbing their room.. Their bed was full of her clothes resting one on another.. Arnav Singh Raizada's wife was not a brand baby..
She had her index finger in between her lips and was in some deep thinking.. She was not still aware of his presence, till he snaked his arms around her stomach below her breasts and she jumped to blush later knowing her wait was over..
Khushi kept her hands over his and he kissed her hair.. She smiled and moved a bit to let him know to free her.. He left her for the moment.. She turned around and removed his coat..
Khushi-Aa haye aap?? (u came?)
She smiled and placed his coat back in the hanger inside his closet..
Arnav-Hmm.. But Khushi, what is all this?
He asked about the mess she had created, while loosening his tie and removing the waist coat..
Khushi turned back and looked at their bed and looked at Arnav.. She looked down realising what mess she had created.. Her face fell.. She slowly tucked her hair strand behind her ear and thinned her lips..
Khushi-Am sorry Arnavji' I was just so excited! Give me 2 minutes, I will clean this all.. U change till then and AUCH..
Khushi was moving her clothes, pushing all one by one in her side of the closet, when her leg hit the bed and she stopped speaking closing her eyes tight and sitting on the bed with her hand on her thigh.. A soft hiss left her mouth and an over-active soon to be father went in a hyper mode and ran towards his Khushi..
Arnav-Khushi, are u okay?? Calm down.. Let it be.. I will do it all.. Sit..
He was calm, and she was silent.. She looked at him a smiled weakly..
Khushi-Its okay Arnavji.. I will do it.. U change and come..
Arnav nodded a no and let her sit on the bed till he folded her clothes properly and put them all well in their place.. She sat on the bed like a queen, a leg on her other leg, and watched till her husband cleared the mess.. She kept grinning at him without any reason and he just smiled in a casual way.. He was done and he went to change leaving Khushi to rest on the bed..
After a While..
Arnav came and saw Khushi pacing the room.. She saw him coming out and rushed towards him.. She held her ears and apologised..
Khushi-Sorry Arnavji.. U just came back from work and I made u work again.. U must be tired na? Sorry Arnavji..
She pouted looking down.. Arnav was in a total aww.. He went near her and held her hands up to his heart.. He was soft, at voice, and in his actions too..
Arnav-Hey Khushi' I like to do things for u, for us.. And ya.. Don't u worry, I am not tired.. Come, its dinner time, u ate??
Khushi nodded a YES and he smiled.. He had instructed her when he called at 6.00 pm today, to finish her dinner as he will be getting late.. She wanted to wait, but she could just not control her hunger.. She had her dinner and later got a call which made her over-excited..!!
Arnav Khushi went down and had their dinner with all the other members and Khushi just sat besides Arnav having some apple pieces..
Arnav-Erm, Nani.. Mami, me and Khushi.. erm..
Arnav looked at Khushi who looked at him with wide eyes and open mouth.. Khushi understood he was about to tell the family about their pregnancy.. Her heart raced.. She gulped breathing heavy.. Nani and all looked at Arnav.. Arnav saw Khushi nodding her head in denial, but dint understand anything.. He looked straight and was shy to speak..
Arnav-Nani, me and Khushi. Erm.. We are going to have a - -
Khushi was nodding a constant 'no' to Arnav who just dint care to understand her unsaid words in his own excitement.. He felt a pinch on his thighs under the table from his wife's side and yelled..
Arnav-AHH.. AUUCHH..
He looked at Khushi who behaved normal and was grinning at Nani.. He dint understand what was that for?!
Khushi-Nani actually I asked Arnavji that I wanted to have an ice-cream after dinner, but its okay Arnavji, I know its too late and we are not going.. U have ur dinner and come up Arnavji.. I am anyway feeling sleepy.. *yawns* ..Good Night Mami.. Good night Nani.. Di, take care.. Nanhe ji, ask Arnavji what u asked us.. I am feeling sleepy.. Good night all..
Khushi literally ran up leaving all including Arnav puzzled.. All but Arnav resumed their dinner, when NK spoke..
NK-Nannav, mere bhai.. I was thinking to go on a small picnic to see that water fall near the Delhi highway.. Which is the place? Erm.. Di? U remember??
Arnav-PICNIC?? With whom??
NK-With Nani, Manorama Massiji.. Khushiji, Di and u if u want.. I wanted to ask u in the morning but - -
ASR-NK NO.. Are u mad?? We are NOT going anywhere.. Especially Di and Khushi.. (looking at the others..) erm.. and Nani and Mami.. Plus I am also busy, u go without Me and Nani, Mami, Di and Khushi if u want..
NK-That means alone??!!
ASR-Whatever NK.. I cant risk Di's health.. And Nani, (looks at Nani) I know u are unwell from a few days..
Nani-Its okay chote I - -
ASR-More over, I am having a bit more work too, and I wont let u all go without me.. Drop the plan or go by urself.. I am done, and now I go up..
Announcing the same, Arnav rushed for his room in an ASR mode..
ArShi Room..
He entered there, to find his Khushi lay on their bed on the right..
He walked towards her and stood near her..
ASR-Khushi what was that?? U know what I was going to say down during the dinner, dint u??
He roared angrily flaring his nostrils.. Wait, he dint intend to bark.. He realised his high volume and slowed down.. He closed his eyes and sat on the bed near her, who seemed to be in sleep.. He put his hands on either side of hers and took in her charming beauty, which used burst out his stress..

Arnav-I - -I am sorry.. I dint want to scream.. Khushi. (pokes her shoulder).. Khushi.. I know ur awake.. don't u want to talk to me??
Khushi slowly opened her eyes..
She looked up and looked away getting scared.. She turned her back at him.. Arnav walked to the door and locked it before joining her on their bed, and making Khushi look at him..
Arnav-Hey, u can tell me.. Is there anything troubling u? We don't need to hide our pregnancy from our Family.. They are my people, and now they are equally urs too, u know that right? Are u okay? Is there anything bothering u?? Tell me Khushi.. Am worried.. Are u insecure?
He looked at her with all the wait he can do..



She held his hands which were holding hers and looked at him.. She gulped before speaking..
Khushi-Arnavji.. What will they think of me?
She pouted looking down and he found her sounding low..
Arnav-WHAT?? Why did u say that??
His concern grew..
Khushi-Arnavji.. I - - I - -
She stammered and without any second thoughts moved close towards him, who was waiting for his answers.. He hugged her back, who was clutching on to his shirt and drowning herself on him.. Her head lay on his shoulders, and she breathed near his heart..
Khushi-Arnavji.. What will they think when they know I am pregnant.. I mean' What will they think?? Wont they think how shameless I am..?!
Arnav-What the- -
His eye brows crooked as he was not getting her..
Arnav-Why will anybody think like that Khushi? You're my wife, and - -
She moved to look at him and pushed her form over him.. She leaned on him and continued..
Khushi-Who toh hum hai (That toh I am) Arnavji, still.. When they will know I am pregnant, what will they think about me? They will think I am too open to do everything with u that I ended up being pregnant.. They will know that we did all that.. Plzz don't tell them k I am - - Arnavji what will they think??
With that being heard, Arnav's fears rushed out his veins and he started laughing..
Arnav-Khushi this is no reason to hide our pregnancy..
Khushi hid her face inside the pillow turning around and Arnav was still laughing.. Feeling her back faced at him, he stopped laughing and went near her to listen to her silent sobs.. He was feeling some pain in his heart.. He dint like to see her cry, never.. He made her turn and her face had tiny tears running on her cheeks.. She was looking down..
He hugged her and whispered..
Arnav-Khushi ssh' Its okay, if u don't what us to tell them today, then be it a few days later.. Par tumhe pata hai na Khushi, ke aesi baatein chupai nahi chipti, kyu? (But u knowna Khushi, that such things cant remain hidden till long?)
Khushi-Still.. plz don't tell them.. What will they think of me Arnavji, that I keep touching u and make u keep touching me?!
She stopped her blabbering and bit her tongue.. He looked at her and chuckled..
Arnav-Hey! Its okay.. u can speak that.. Pati hu mai tumhara.. Haq hai tumhara, apne Arnav pe.. (I am ur husband.. u have the right, on ur Arnav..)
He smirked and she blushed hiding her face over his shoulder hugging him..
Khushi-Arnav nahi, Arnavji.. And ya, I own that right.. Only me..
Arnav felt his precious piece close to him and felt all the happiness.. She wont call him Arnav ever, would she? She stayed in his loving form for a while before he borke the silence..
Arnav-Khushi, u should even use this right of urs.. Don't u think so??
Khushi smacked on his bicep and moved out of the hug.. She looked at him to see him rubbing his arm she just playfully hit..
Khushi-Sorry.. Lagi kya?
Arnav smiled and denied.. She too smiled and switched OFF the lights before sleeping on her side and letting Arnav sleep without her weight on him for a while..
After a While..
Khushi-Arnavji, u slept kya??
Arnav-Hmm..
Khushi-Arnavji.. Tell me na, u slept kya??
Arnav-Ya Khushi.. I am sleeping..
He did sound tired.. He was dragging his words out of his system by closed eyes..
Khushi-Okay.. U sleep.. But can I talk?? Plz..
Khushi went near him and he murmured..
Arnav-hmm..
Khushi got up and sat on the bed folding her legs and started with her chattings.. Arnav had dozed off long back, but she continued till her eyes felt heavy and she fell on Arnav to again push him and Arnav made her come close to him and smiled, in his sleep..
Next Morning..
Arnav was up, not to find her anywhere.. It was just 6.00 am and still dark around..Arnav knew Khushi wont be down.. He used the washroom and went out to see her standing near the pool-side.. Her face looked tensed.. She was sitting on a stool with her palms covering her tensed face and her elbows resting on her thighs..
She heard the French Window slide and knew her Arnavji were up.. He went towards her and she masked her face into a smile.. She stood up and looked here and there waiting to speak what was going on in her mind since yesterday but she forgot.. And he knew something was again making her think.. Gosh, why did she think!
Arnav-What happened Khushi?! know that u are again thinking something.. Speak up dammit..
Khushi's eyes left tears and her emotional side came out of no where.. She was crying without a reason..
Arnav-Khu - - Khushi now why are u crying??!!
He cupped her face and she hugged him..

Khushi-I trouble u so much na?? I am very bad na??
Arnav-Khushi why are u thinking all this?? Did I do anything that u - - Khushi is all good??

Khushi-I don't know Arnavji.. I mean I don't know why I said that! I am confused.. I don't know why my eyes welled up.. I am sorry..



But Arnav knew.. Her pregnancy hormones! She was compelled to behave weirdly and it was obvious.. Her behaviour was justified to him and he dint question her..
Khushi-Arnavji kya kar rahe hai aap? (What are u doing?)
Arnav without any second thoughts did what made Khushi's heart feel electric jolts..
He scooped her in his arms and took her to the room..

Arnav led her in and lay her on their bed..

Arnav-Stop thinking much Khushi.. Sleep.. Its still time for me to leave for my office.. U rest till then, okay?
She just looked at him not responding anything.. He got up and there, she pulled his hand holding with hers..



Khushi-Arnavji, can u plzz sit here for a while?? Just for two minutes.. I wanted to talk something..

She said slowly and Arnav immediately sat besides her..
Arnav-Of course Khushi.. Tell me..
Khushi thought for a while and looked at Arnav with pleading eyes..
Khushi-Arnavji, can I ask u something? I - - I - -
Arnav-Khushi just ask..
He ordered..
Khushi took a deep breath..
Khushi- Is there something very much important in ur office today? If not then - - I mean.. Arnavji, can u take a leave for today?
She asked with a chain of thoughts clouding her mind..
Arnav-Sure.. All u had to do was just ask!

He held her hands and smiled.. She was still not done with her questions..
Khushi-Arnavji one more thing.. Can u - - erm - - come with me to the doctor today? Its in the evening.. I mean - - She - - she called yesterday.. I was type of too much excited when she called and I put all my clothes on display when u came..
Arnav-And I thought my wife needs a new wardrobe coz she is growing! Of course I will come with u Khushi.. Its my baby after all.. Sleep now..

Khushi-Arnavji am not interfering in ur life na? I am not too demanding, am I?
Arnav-Khushi I want u to be demanding.. I am eligible enough to fulfil ur wishes.. I want u to be stubborn to ask for things, but u never ask! Ask me Khushi.. I wont deny u.. Anyone but u.. All u have to do is ask..
He bent down and gave a butterfly kiss on her lips.. She pecked him back.. It was the first time they almost kissed after their consummation.. They never became intimate after their first time, ever..

Khushi slept again and Arnav asked Daisy to post-pone his meetings for today and arrange the same for tomorrow..
***
Baby Care Clinic..
Arnav was with Khushi, his Khushi.. He drove her himself and she was proudly walking in the clinic to show everyone who her husband was! Arnav just smirked inside feeling proud to see his wife proud of him..
They were waiting at the lobby when Khushi realised something odd..
Khushi (self thought)-How come Arnavji knows where is the clinic I used to go?! I never guided him, or did I?
Their turn came in no time and ArShi were called inside.. Dr. Kalpana (Khushi's gynaecologist) welcomed them with a smile..
Dr. Kalpana-Wow! It is really nice to see u both here together .. Till today u both came here alone only, right? Anyway..
Arnav was just feeling contented to be by his wife's side where he wanted to be with all her allowance, Khushi's allowance.. And here he was! But where was Khushi lost? Dr. Kalpana's last lines made Khushi think.. Dammit she was thinking again..
Dr. Kalpana-Excuse me Mrs. Raizada, am talking to u..
Arnav-Khushi.. Khushi.. Where are u?
Khushi's eyes blinked.. She looked at Arnav who was shaking her shoulders..
Khushi-Ha?? I am good doctor.. Just nothing special.. U called yesterday to remind me to ask Arnavji for going through some tests na, so I.. Ya.. Talk to my husband.. He is my husband, Arnavji.. Arnavji, she is Dr. Kalpana..
Arnav-I know Khushi..
Khushi (self though)-He knows?! How?!
Khushi was not able to do hard thinking, and she let go off the same.. A nurse came and took Arnav's blood sample for some routine tests.. They talked to the doctor for a while, and asked the do'es and don'ts again..
Dr. Kalpana-Just let her eat whatever she wants..
Khushi looked at Arnav with attitude..
Khushi-Suna aapne? (Did u hear?)
Dr. Kalpana-But it should be healthy.. And remember not much sweets, I guess ur diabetic Mr. Raizada, right? So the baby can be diabetic.. Khushi, eat sugar-free sweets as much as possible..
Arnav-Khushi, u hard right??
Khushi made a face and Arnav asked Dr. Kalpana to continue..
Dr. Kalpana-Ya, one more thing.. Besides increasing milk and fruit input, it would be good if Khushi does some yoga too.. Its good both, mother and child..
Arnav-Thanks Ma'am.. We will see it.. And, what else?
Dr. Kalpana-Nothing else Mr. Raizada.. Khushi seems to be healthy now.. But don't let her stress much.. She gets excited too soon.. Khushi, stay happy.. And ya, u must rest..
Khushi approved by nodding her face.. She was just happy to be here with whom she felt complete, and safe.. But one question she wanted to clear..
Khushi-Doctor, actually, am not able to feel anything..
Arnav-What? U should have told me Khushi.. Why dint u?
Khushi-Arnavji wait, am talking right.. Dr., can u tell me why is my baby not moving, is it all right?? I mean, I don't feel anything extra-ordinary of being pregnant..
Dr. Kalpana-Ya Khushi.. I know what u want to ask.. Actually its just the start of ur pregnancy, and once ur 5th month will end, u will feel a life inside.. Till then, u will just feel like a normal girl, nothing much to experience so soon.. Don't worry..
Arnav held Khushi's hand and smiled at the Doctor thanking her.. Doctor Kalpana blinked her eyes as if saying 'its okay..'
Dr.Kalpana-U both can leave' The reports will be delivered at ur door-step by tonight.. And Mr. Raizada.. I hope ur not facing much tension these days.. Khushi's forth month is starting, right??
Arnav thought that the doctor was talking about Khushi's mood swings which can possibly grow more from now.. He smiled and left with Khushi.. Least he knew that Dr. Kalpana was referring to that stage of a woman's forth month, when she starts feeling 'erotically charged'..
***
ArShi were driving back home, when Khushi asked Arnav to stop the car and he did..
Arnav-You want to eat something?
Khushi-erm.. No, just like that.. Are we in a hurry?
Arnav-Nope..
Arnav and Khushi got out of the car and stood under a tree to feel the evening breeze.. It was cool.. She had her hand in his, and he was just enjoying the beauty of nature with his better half..
Arnav-So, tell me what's going on with my baby? Is it troubling u?
Khushi-Arnavji did Nanheji asked u for the picnic? He was planning an outing for a picnic for our family right?? What did u say? When are we going?
Arnav-I can't risk all this Khushi. I told him a no..
Khushi-But why Arnavji? All are there, nothing will happen to Di.. Lets go na..
Arnav-Its not Di am worried for Khushi, its u.. Di has many t look after her, everyone knows she is carrying.. I cant risk our pregnancy after knowing how childish u become once got a chance.. Remember, u need to rest! U cant keep running here and there, right??
Khushi pouted..
Khushi-Arnavji u told me I could get anything.. Lets go na.. Nanheji is anyway going away next week.. And I too want to see the water fall.. Let us all go na..
Arnav-Khushi, try to understand.. I cant take any risks.. I just cant! U are not so fit to enjoy picnics.. Maybe our doctor said that u are healthy, still.. U should not stress Khushi.. It wont be good.. And for Di, its more risky.. She is carrying twins right!?
Khushi-Arnavji, I trust u.. Nothing will happen, lets go na. Plzz..
Khushi was getting stubborn.. Demanding the way Arnav taught her to.. She was using her rights on him, and he wanted to go loose.. She should not have told a yes to her, but she hardly asked for anything, and he wanted to provide her all the possible happiness he could.. He Agreed..
***
Dinner was done and all including Anjali were excited for a picnic the next to next day.. HP was asked to stay back as Laxmi cant be left alone when Nani leaves for the picnic.. All were looking forward to this, and just then an international call came for the family to grow their excitement!
Payal-Aakash had called from 7 seas away, where they went just a month back and all were missing them so much!
Khushi and Mami were the most enthusiastic characters to talk.. Mean while Arnav secretly collected the reports which were delivered from Baby Care Clinic.. He sneaked into their room, and was relieved to see the reports all good..
Khushi's condition was surprisingly good.. He was okay with taking her on the picnic.. He mentally made a note not to let her run here and there, probably she would understand.. He chuckled and made another call to Aman to ask him to handle the work in his absence.. He took a week off for family which was his priority..
Khushi came up after 2 hours and Arnav had already slept. Khushi too slept..
All seemed to be perfect!
But, one thing which went wrong in all.. Arnav's reports file was mixed with the 'other' files which included Arnav's official and personal files.. Which for a fact also included His and Khushi's 'Contract Marriage' File which he had let edited according to his wish.. Arnav did a mistake and now, future awaits for him to learn that Destiny is written NOT by Arnav Singh Raizada..


6 comments:

  1. awesome story....u know last 3 days my only work was reading this story..it was just amazing....waiting for next....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AwwwH..!! That's really sweet.. Am happy u enjoyed..
      Thank q.. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just wait and read.. :p
      Thanks for the reply.. :)

      Delete