xx
Chapter 9 ~ Circle Of Life..
The Finale was held nowhere but at The Sheeh Mahal.. That itself was something very much big for two souls who non knew were bonded forever now..
The anchor started taking names of all the contestants one by one and they all appeared.. But, Khushi’s name was not there.. Arnav was just thinking and thinking, how can this be possible? Is the management so irresponsible? How can it be?
He saw all girls coming there one by one. But where was she? Where was his Khushi? Did she get stage fear suddenly? He was here for her, then why was she not coming up?
Finally, his ears ringed when he heard her name finally getting announced.. It was last. And there, he saw her! Dressed in one of HIS gifted ‘red-green’ choli..

Her Finale Costume was designed by her favourite designer, her Husband. AR had officially sponsored this event.. Best staff was assigned to design costumes for all the contestants.. Least anyone knew, Khushi’s costumes were all designed by ASR himself, the M.D. of AR Fashion.. No wonder they were the best..!
Khushi ramp walked on stage after all the models completed theirs.. She ordinarily made an extra-ordinary entry, like a show-stopper does for any show.. No one knew till now, that she has quit the show. But yet she was on the stage, why? The answer was only with her..
Arnav saw his Khushi and Khushi saw him whose eyes were all for her.. He winked at her, complementing on how beautiful she was looking.. Next he wished her luck and she completed her Ramp-walk, and posed for the camera, but..
She dint move back, and spoke to the audience, using her mini-mike which was attached on the neck-line of her choli’s blouse..
Khushi spoke..
‘Respected Judges, Jury, And MY DEAR sponsor.. With all due respect, I am telling, k I am no more a participant of this show, as I have Quit sometime back.. Thank you for supporting me reach till here.. I respect u all, and am really sorry to go like this, but I have my own reasons.. Hope I am for-given.. My apologies..’

She said that holding her heart, and the audience and Judges were shocked. One person’s world had gone upside down hearing this from her, and he was none other than Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada himself, her husband..
Arnav never in his wildest dreams thought that Khushi would once quit reaching this level.. He was dumb-struck to speak anything.. His tongue was tied to absorb this shock..

Why? Was the only question suppressing his every thought.. His mind was completely blocked thinking every possibility for her to quit, but all at loss.. He was breathing hard getting flabbergasted.. He looked and there and saw the stage.. He saw her moving, turning her back at the camera’s facing her, and there, he stood up from his place..
His eyes red as she quits without letting him know, and his hands fisted, to mind his words, and let out a proper meaning from what he is going to speak next.
Arnav-Mrs. Khushi, wait!!

She halted in her tracks and slowly turned back to show him the tears she had in her eyes.. But.. Her eyes was fearless, and her face had a glow.. She saw Arnav moving forward towards the stage and she automatically took two steps forward.. He came to stand just below her near the stage-platform.. Her eyes went dry in moments.. Tears were swallowed in, and she looked happy.. But Arnav dint care to notice all this, is tongue was too sharp..
Arnav-U can’t go back without giving me and others some answers.. Tell us, why did u quit? Why now? I mean, dint u want this? Why?
He was blunt.. His question was too straight..
She smiled and replied seeing in his eyes..
Khushi-Coz I have not played well Mr. Raizada, I have breached with the rules..
Khushi looked down..
Just then a voice came from the dark shadows of the stage, and spot light followed the voice. It was Mr. Ranbir, the Event Manager.
Ranbir-Yes Mr. Raizada, she is right.
Khushi did not complete her sentence yet, when she saw Renbir, who completed her incomplete sentence for her.. The media and the camera’s followed the Event-Mmanager – Mr. Ranbir’s face, to track his words..
Ranbir-Mrs. Khushi has suerely played with the rules of this contest. Even if she dint quit, we would have dis-qualified her. Yes Mr. Raizada, Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta SINGH RAIZADA is no more a part of this event. And am very sorry to tell u that..
Khushi’s husband, followed by her fellow contestants and The Media, all were just under Mr. Ranbir’s spell. All were under a state of sweet dizziness knowing that Khushi was none other than Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada’s wife! ASR was back in action!

Arnav-what the eff Ranbir.. Just because she is my wife, that does not satisfy a valid reason to dis-qualify her.. I mean - - (looks at Khushi) Khushi, is this the reason u had to quit?
Khushi-no Arnavji, I dint quit coz of this.. I know the rules well.. Still, I participated, coz at that time I dint know that I was breaking a rule..
Arnav-Yes, coz that time u dint know that I was the sponsor, but so what? One and all present over here will definitely agree to me, that u have reached here coz of ur potential, not because of my name, or help.. You dint even ask for my support even once, and I know all agree with me..
Mr. Ranbir-Mr. Raizada, I guess u should sort this matter at ur place, as Mrs. Raizada told, that she has her own reasons to quit. She knows the rules, and trust me, it is better u take it all home.. I had accepted her back-out, but when I came to know the reason, well, I don’t know what ur reaction will be, but I am with ur wife in her this decision..
Arnav was just fuming at Khushi.. She was now scared coz of the red colour of rage in his eyes.. She looked down as Ranbir added..
Ranbir- Mr. ASR, You will know it once you both talk.. As the event is almost over, I guess u can leave if u wish, we can take it from here.. Thank You for your sponsor – ship, it was a great experience to work with you.
Arnav felt a punch in his heart but still, he remained silent.. He was not at all calm, but he was conscious not to create a scene.. He was standing just below Khushi, when Khushi turned back to move in, and her ghaghra (bottom skirt) entangled with her small heels and she was going down and down, falling..
Her breathe took a hold and she gasped to scream..
Khushi-A-R-N-A-V-JI..
xx
Chapter 10 ~ Khushi ka Arnav.. (Last Chapter)
Awesome update loved it asr back in action can't wait for khushi to tell him the reason
ReplyDeleteThanks didi.. Happy u enjoyed! :)
DeleteI have first time comment in your blog., just filling bad that this ss going to end.
ReplyDeleteIF user name - Kinu22
chalo, kok ae toh comment kari.. he he..
Deletethanks bakudi..
:-*
Most welcome...,:-),
ReplyDeleteThanks Krina! :D
Delete