Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Arnav Ki Khushi - Chapter 10 ~ Khushi ka Arnav..



xx

Chapter 10 ~ Khushi ka Arnav..  (Last Chapter)
(above banner by me.. LOL)

Khushi-A-R-N-A-V-JI.

No wonder his heart skipped a beat to see her falling, but he never failed to catch her in his arms at the right time, and so was now.. She fell directly in his hands, to be raised in his arms, as always.. One clip definately played in her mind, and it was none other than the first encounter she faced with this Man, knowing not he was going to beher man..


Today too, Arnav was just below her and in no time, he caught her in his arms.

She remembered her first encounter with him who was her everything today.. Yes, their first meeting ever, which was in the same way.. And on the other side, he too remembers the same scene.

History was repeating.

He was the same ASR, and she was the same Khushi.

Today again, there was media, clicking snaps of Khushi in Arnav's arms..

The same media, mentally planning to air a Part-II of 'Aaj Ka Sajan' which they aired almost a year back, when Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta fell in Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada's arms, the only difference was the surname added to HER name.. MRS. Khushi Kumaari Gupta SINGH RAIZADA.. But to be precise, one MAJOR difference that the media had to notice, which was, k Arnav was in real Khushi's 'Aaj Ka Sajan' today, and ab toh he was her Sajan forever..

The flashes from the media were continuously raining on the couple, but who cared?

She opened her eyes and looked at him who was throwing red-eyed daggers at her. For once she feared the ASR in him again, today. 

Her lips quivered and she fisted his coat in one of her small hands, the other held his nape. His eyes saw hers, and her little red nose flared. She gulped and he looked around to see the media still capturing them in their cameras forever..

He remembers how she struggled to get down from his hold THAT night, unlike today.. He was a LION for her THAT day, but today he was her HUSBAND..

He remembered how he pushed her down THAT DAY, and how he threw her out of his arms THAT DAY..

But today, she seemed to be, a bit more scared.. Maybe.. But still she was a silent pool of calmness too.. Never but today she trusted this ASR avatar of HIM.. She had over-confidence on her angry ASR, herHUSBAND..

She was still in his arms, and Arnav was just fuming to become ASR.. And now, for some reason she was truly scared coz of the red colour in his eyes.. She looked down hiding her face in his chest as Ranbir added from behind..

Ranbir-You will know it once you both talk out ASR.. Don't take this in a wrong way, but erm, as the event is almost over, u can leave if u wish.. We can take it from here I guess.. Plz don't mind if anything from me or my team made u feel bad.. No hard feelings Sir.. And ya.. Thank You for your sponsor ' ship, it was a great experience to work with you..

Arnav felt a punch in his heart, not coz of Ranbir, but due to his wife.. Still, he remained silent.. He was not at all calm, but he was conscious enough not to create a scene here, especially with his Khushi in his arms, hiding her self inside him from the media and their camera..

He walked out of the venue leaving all behind. It was only Aman who got his msg, that none of the clicked snaps should be leaked anywhere..

Her husband got Khushi till the car in his arms, and placed her inside with utmost care, not allowing his wrath to hurt her in anyway.. He got in from the other side, and started the car to move away from this venue..

***

While driving, Arnav never questioned her but she knew he was angry for her sudden decision to quit, and that too with out his consent.. He drove slow, and she knew he was heading towards his Maa's garden. She din't even bother to utter a word, as she knew, that what was coming next from her side, would calm it all..

***

He moved his white S.U.V. inside his Maa's garden area as she predicted.. He stopped the car.. He got out banging his side of the car door.. He leaned his fore-head on the car's open window.. Khushi was scared of his silence, he was better ASR she thought.. She slowly opened her side door, and walked to stand besides him, her husband.. She entangled her arm with his, and leaned on him from the side.. She knew he would understand her.. He would..

Arnav-Khushi, u wanted this right? Then why did u quit? And that too at the last moment?! U are totally crazy and everyone knows that.. Why do u keep proving it again and again?

Khushi looked at his upset face, she knew his anger was just a mask covering his glooms and confusions. She took in his calm words..

Khushi-I had to quit Arnavji.. Coz of u..

She went in front of his form and stood there holding his coat going near to him..

Arnav-Me? What did I do khushi? I never encouraged u to meet me while hiding! Then - - then Why? What did I do?

Khushi pouted looking down..
Khushi-Of course its all ur fault Arnavji.. U know the rules, don't u?

Arnav-Ya Khushi, but we never broke any, did we?

He made her look into his eyes cupping her face..

Khushi-oh fo Arnavji.. *sigh* Arnavji, I need to confess something to u..

She moved his hands off her face and looked down..

Arnav-what khushi? Plz tell me fast now, am getting restless.
He was restless! And she again looked up, slowly..

Khushi-Arnavji, I never followed the diet chart, I just could not..

She seemed to be apologizing.. Her lips curled down and she turned her face away..

Arnav-Oh ya, I remember, u dint like the taste and u threw up, right? But why khushi? It was not that u had to starve all day long. U can do a Karva -Chauth for me, then can't u diet for ur self? It's not that u needed to be hungry ha? And wait, is this the reason u quit? OMG Khushi, this much breaking of rules was no big deal..

Khushi-hey DM, how do I tell u?! Arnavji, its that k I could not have been in shape for long, even if I that stupid did diet.. And above that, u were going so far from me, I felt so bad u know.. And to top it all, I was not able to eat Jalebis too..

Arnav-uff, u could have had two-three Jalebis hiding from me.. U are expert at hiding things from me..

Khushi-Still, I could not..

Arnav-Oh Khushi.. anyway, if also I knew, I would never have scolded u for anything.. I am ur husband remember? I did ask u to put on too, remember?

Khushi-That's the thing Arnavji!! I was, and I am going to put on..

Arnav-Jeez Khushi! u are already perfect baby.. Then why? I am feeling so bad right now Khushi.. Why did u do that?!

He just looked away and she left his arms moving in his front again.. She forced him to hold her waist, and she cupped his face, who was looking everywhere but at her.. He had long back gulped his anger as it was use-less now.

Khushi-Arnavji, u want to know why I quit na? Its because I broke a rule, and it is a Damm big deal.

He looked at her still not understanding a thing about what amazing rule did she actually break

Khushi- and ha, all thanks to u!!

A smile appeared on her lips and he was more confused.. Actually frustrated..

Arnav-Me? What the- Khushi.. Khushi now what did I do?

Khushi-Of course it is because of u.. u were so eager to make love to me now and then, that u made me pregnant, now u only tell, can a pregnant lady participate in Mrs. India contest? That's against the rules right?

Arnav-But Khushi, that's not my fault.. It I don't care what the rules are, or even if ur pregnant.. Why the hell did u quit at the last moment. It was finally our Day today and - - WAIT! DID U JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE - - WHAT THE - - !!

His nervous face cracked a huge smile as she nodded him a yes! His stomach pit felt heat inside as his heart went dizzy feeling the utmost peace hearing those white pearl-like words from her mouth. He was smiling and laughing at the next moment.. His palms on his mouth not able to believe what he just heard.. To say that he was feeling to much cold under his feet, would be an understatement.. He had gone numb and dumb both.. His breathing hitched and he smiled and laughed getting mad!

Arnav-Khushi, are u Damm serious?!
She nodded smiling a big time to complete his smiling puzzle which missed a piece..

The very next moment was of cloud 9 for her.. He took her in his arms and spun around with happiness. Their happiness filled the air..

Arnav-Khushi..!! Khushi..!! U were s right! U did breach the rule!  But u know what? I don't care about any stupid competition anymore. Am just so happy.. U did right Khushi. I so much love u baby.. Wait.. is this why u threw up on that salad that day?

She simply grinned and nodded, he laughed mouthing an- 'unbelievable'.. She was so very happy to share the news, and to see him even more happy than her.. He spun on his toes, with her in his arms.. He had forgot the world, and all the worldly pleasures too.. He kept on spinning and said..

Arnav-Khushi, I love u.. I so love u baby.. And I love u even more today!

An over-excited Arnav was having no shame today to show his happiness.. His wife can see that well..

Khushi-ya ya Arnavji, I know.. But plz stop moving and plz put me down.. Am feeling dizzy now..
She said laughing and he immediately obeyed her..

Arnav-oh sorry, I was just so excited!
He was about to put her down, when he held back.. He stopped laughing now, and asked her suspiciously..
Arnav- Wait, u were going dizzy that day too.. When I lifted u in our room that night, I mean, the night when u won the gift with Aarav and - - so, u knew u were pregnant?

Khushi-erm, I doubted..
She stammered and blushed..

Arnav-Oh! So since when u knew?

Khushi-Arnavji, it was not just once, but I actually did throw up some more times too..

Arnav-What the- when? Where was I? What was I doing?

Khushi-uff, in the mornings re.. u were just besides me, sleeping!

He chuckled, but asked again..
Arnav-Ok.. but u dint tell me, when did u exactly know?

Khushi-uff, I am woman Arnavjii, I will know automatically na..

Arnav-U mean u missed ur dates?
He just asked casually, but she was too shy to hear those talks, even after getting pregnant by his assets.. He got a smack on his shoulder..

Khushi-Arnavji! Kya aap bhi!

Arnav-What? I want to know.. Am serious Khushi.. erm, am not joking..

He did sound concerned.. And she looked away blushing so much pink.. He followed her way, and looked at her.. He held her waist with one hand, and raised her chin using the other'

Arnav-Khushi, tell me na, since when do u exactly know? I mean, I am YOUR HUSBAND and the FATHER of our BABY.. Haqq banta hai mera yeh jaanne ka..(its my right to know..) tell me.. NOW..

Khushi-since this week.. I - - I am never late Arnavji.. but this time, I - - I - - I missed it na, so.. Ya..
She blushed and hugged him.. And he was lost' World was at peace..

Arnav-Erm, Khushi, U want to drink water? Wait, its in the car and I will just get u some.. Wait..
She held his hand when he was going to move forward towards the car..

Khushi-Arnavji, am ok.. I need no water.

Arnav-oh Gosh Khushi, why are u standing? Come, sit..

Khushi-Arnavji stop over-reacting, am ok.. See, I told u yesterday, that u will not let me move from my place from today!

Arnav-Oh! So u were talking about this? But then why din't u tell me before?

Khushi-Arnavji, its our first pregnancy, and I wanted to be it a special moment when I tell u. Not in hurry, that u are working and I excuse u from your work and tell u our good news and u get excited in a hurry and - - forget it.. Now I say it, Arnavji, I am pregnant.. You are going to become a BABUJI!

Arnav-what the-
But before that, she hopped on him as her hormones went excited.. She was hugging and pushing him. Her legs folded on her back thighs as she hopped on him.. He was just so happily enjoying the moment, that the sudden hop of her on him came to him as one more surprise and he moved a step back.. He hugged her passionately and took in her body aroma.. They stayed like that for a while, and he put her down after a while.

She was blushing furious and he assigned his fingers on her chin to make her look up..

Arnav-Khushi, thank You.. thank You for choosing my baby over ur career. I know it takes a lot, and am here for u whenever u need.. I promise..
He kissed her fore-head and she felt blessed as ever.. She was indeed his angel.. And she was lucky to find Arnav as her husband, who was not only Handsome, but understanding. and loving too.

Arnav-Khushi..

Khushi-hmm??

Arnav-U dint clear one thing..

Khushi looked at him..
Khushi-Kya? (What?)

Arnav- u made me sign some papers.. Those were the same papers right?? The one which needed my signs to let u quit? You did that by a trick, eh?

Khushi looked away and bit her tongue making a face as if a baby is caught robbing cherries..

Arnav-hmmm, so as u are a fare player to play by rules, u got my signs.. But I guess u do know, that u also have to pay the fine to break the rules ha?!

She looked at him in an 'o' expression. Next she knew he had again picked her in his arms and he moved towards HIS palace which was held by his Maa's garden.

Khushi-haw, this is ramanchi (cheating) Arnavji, u are my husband, and its all ur fault that am pregnant today..

Arnav-awww, baby, I was ur sponsor too, was I not? Then I have to get my revenge from u to breach the rules! But in my way..

Khushi (confidently and proudly) -okay, how much money u want? Tell me, my husband is a rich brat!
She giggled..

Arnav-Oh! I cant have my own money baby, but this brat can have u..

Khushi-I am toh urs only na!


Arnav-yes baby, ur mine..

And their went Arnav ki Khushi in his arms, inside the palace, quiting the world and all the other pleasures BUT love from her love, her Arnavji..

Khushi ke Arnavji.. and Arnav ki Khushi, for like hamesha and Forever..

xx


4 comments:

  1. Finish....The end.
    clape for kuts...
    it was awesome ss.
    Hope you write more ss... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, amazing I wish they also ended like this.

    ReplyDelete