xx
Chapter 22 - Jijaji Hai Tere..

(Above banner by me..
)
)
Next Morning..
Khushi’s Apartment.. Bedroom..
The Sun had come up long back, but the curtains of this Room were still not drawn..
A smiling Khushi stretched herself on the bed, still in sleep.. She felt the space besides her covered up, and felt some warm, moving thing on which her hand was.. She opened her lazy eyes to gasp and get up fast.. She just remembered yesterday night, and a sudden blush covered her face to seal her lips..
She looked besides to see Him, who was smiling at her, and not smirking for a change.. That simple smile even made her cheeks turn pink.. She clutched the sheets below her and looked down to hide her blush from his naughty mind..
Arnav-U slept well?
Khushi turned her face and just kept nodding innocently till he chuckled and, and he looked away.. She stopped moving her head and looked away washing off that blush from her face.. She looked at the wall clock ahead and then at Arnav..
Khushi (hyper)-Hey Devi Mayya! Arnavji, what are u doing here?
Arnav’s eyes popped out..
Arnav-Excuse me? Khushi!! U asked me to stay over, remember??
He worried thinking she forgot yesterday night and would take him wrong..
Khushi-Oh fo Arnavji.. I dint mean it that way..
Arnav-Toh?
Khushi kneeled on the bed getting up from her sitting posture and crawled towards him.. She again sat, now next to him, and started..
Khushi-Arnavji.. Time toh dekhiya.. Office nahi jaana kya? (Just look at the time.. Don’t u want to go to the office?)
He smirked..
Arnav-Agar mai kahu, k mujhe nahi jaana, toh? (If I say I don’t want to go, then?)
Khushi replied getting worried..
Khushi-Arey! Aise kaise?
Arnav (grins)-Oh come on Khushi..
Khushi (puzzled)-What?!
Arnav (raised an eye brow)-Ur having so much fun behaving like this, aren’t u??
Khushi-What do u mean Arnavji??
Arnav (smirks)-Khushi! Ur so behaving like a typical wife!
Khushi’s jaw dropped..
Khushi-Accha? Aur aapko nahi aa raha?? (Oh ya? And ur not enjoying?)
She pouted.. He chuckled..
Arnav-I cant deny.. Mazaa toh mujhe bahot aa raha hai tumhe aise dekh kar.. (I am enjoying seeing u behave like this..)
Khushi hit her forehead once getting disappointed and Arnav was confused.. She looked at him with narrow eyes and said..
Khushi-Aur kal jo aapki naukri chali jayegi toh aap mujhe pe hei gussa honge.. (Tomorrow if u loose ur job, u will get angry on me only..)
Arnav (confidently)-Aisa kabhi nahi hoga Khushi.. (That wont happen Khushi, ever..)
Khushi-Kyu? Aapke Papa ki Office hai? (Why? Is it ur Dad’s Office?)
Arnav (hides a smile)-Um.. Aisa hei kuch.. (Something like that only..)
Khushi-Ya right!! Come on get up Arnavji.. PAUSE.. Wait..
She was about to push him when she saw him sweating and pulled him near her.. Touching his forehead, she looked at her fingers and asked him..
Khushi-What is this? Are u okay..??
She saw him sweating and he just smiled in assurance..
Arnav-Ya, I am cool..
Khushi (worried)-No ur not.. Tell me what happened?
Arnav-Nothing, seriously..
Khushi-Come on, u can tell me.. *pouts* Plz..
Arnav thinned his lips looking away and hid another grin.. If Khushi was so eager to know, how could he not tell her?
Arnav-Um.. Khushi wo *looks at her*.. It’s just that I - - I usually sleep without clothes na, I mean just in my Boxers so.. Um.. Yesterday night was too HOT for me as I spent it with u.. I - - I MEAN coz I slept wearing these, in my office clothes, so..
Yup, she dint even let him change yesterday and stopped him in her Flat..
Khushi’s eyes popped out and she looked away getting flushed cum embarrassed.. He saw her reaction and controlled hard not to laugh.. Just to add on it, his devil mind remembered something and he added..
Arnav-I was a Gentleman right? Obviously I could not let u take advantage of me..
Khushi (confused)-HA???
Arnav-No no.. U have the right, fully.. But what I mean is, that apart from sleeping in these clothes, bearing ur tortures made me more sweat..
Khushi (scared)-Wh - -What??
Arnav-Ya Khushi! Has anyone told u how u sleep? U kept kicking me all night.. I mean, if u had a problem sleeping with me then u should not have asked me at the first place.. I - -
Khushi (cuts in)-No no.. I felt great sleeping with u.. I am sorry Arnavji.. It’s just that I have a habit of sleeping like that..
Arnav (stares blankly)-What did u say?
Khushi (embarrassed)-That I have a habit of - -
Arnav (cuts in)-No no.. Before that..?
Khushi (pouts)-I am sorry Arnavji..
Looks down..
Arnav (sigh)-Oh God! I mean, after that..?
Khushi-That I felt great sleeping with u..!
Arnav (grins)-Really?
Her eyes popped out and she gulped.. She looked away adjusting her hairs and baffled as he was still staring at her..
Khushi (blushes)-Kya Arnavji! Aap bhi na.. *gets out of the bed* Come on, get up..
She pulled the grey quilt they shared last night..
Khushi-Um.. I - - I will make us some breakfast.. U get fresh till then..
She spoke while folding the quilt and she wore her dupatta which was kept away on the Bed’s dashboard last night.. Arnav just stared her as she did all that and saw her tying her open hair into a bun.. She saw him staring her and raised her eye brows asking what was he staring at.. He blushed and replied getting up..
Arnav-Ur so meant to be My Wife Khushi..!!!
Khushi (smiled)-Hame pata hai.. Issi liye toh kitchen mei jaa rahe hai.. Kyuki, shadi ke baad toh hamei hei aapke liye yeh sab karna hai na? Koi itne saare naukar toh honge nahi.. Aur abbhi se thodi practice hei ho jayegi.. (I know.. That’s why I am going to the kitchen.. After all, I only have to do all this for u after marriage.. There wont be so many servants u u.. And I’ll also have some practice..)
She was leaving saying that when he called her from behind..
Arnav-Khushi..
Khushi turned and he smiled..
Arnav-Kuch nahi.. (Nothing..)
Khushi-Okay.. Now go get fresh fast.. After breakfast, get ready for the office, ur late already..
She smiled and left for the kitchen..
***
After Some Time..
Khushi’s Flat.. Kitchen..
Arnav got fresh and came here in the Open Kitchen which got connected to the Drawing room.. He saw Khushi had already got a plate of toast and Orange juice ready, just like he did once, for them, when she for the first and last time till date stayed over at His place..
Khushi smiled as he came heard him ask..
Arnav-Ur breakfast?
Khushi-After a while..
She smiled simply and he saw her going to drawing room clearing all what she probably messed up yesterday night.. There, he saw a Hot Water bag and frowned his brows.. He took a bite of toast sitting on the kitchen shelf and asked her from there it self..
Arnav-Khushi? *chews* What’s that for?
Khushi saw the Hot water bag in her hands and smiled at Arnav nodding a ‘Nothing’.. Arnav too nodded in ‘Okay’ and resumed eating his toast and juice again.. He saw her coming in the kitchen and she started to boil the packet milk.. He smirked remembering something and asked her..
Arnav-Khushi, don’t u take Tetra Pack?
Khushi took his question casually and replied..
Khushi-No.. Tetra Pack is so costly u know..
He smacked his head mentally, as she dint get what he was trying to say.. He was actually referring to the point, when she made ‘Gajar Ka Halwa’ in His Flat mistaking it as Hers and when caught, she had justified herself giving an excuse how Tetra Pack does not get spooled till days.. Okay whatever..
Khushi-And how much time does it take to boil this.. Hardly 10 minutes.. I am anyway free whole day today, nothing to do u see..
Arnav-Why?
Khushi-I have taken a Leave for today from Sir, Dave Sir.. He is back u know..
Arnav-I know he is back.. But why u took leave?
He got up as he finished his breakfast and she took his plate to the sink as he came next to her passing her the empty juice glass.. She rinsed some vessels and looked at him wiping her wet hands with a napkin..
Khushi-Coz I was not feeling okay..
Arnav-What the-.. U should have told me yar.. Why dint u? Wait, was it coz yesterday I got angry and left u like that? I am so sorry Khushi..
Khushi-No Arnavji.. It’s - -.. Its something else..
Arnav (concerned)-Then what?? What happened? Need a doctor? Wait, I will also take a leave for today from AR.. *looks around for his mobile* I just need to make a call and - -
Khushi got hyper and waved her hands on a NO..
Khushi-Nahi nahi nahi.. Iski koi zarurath nahi hai.. (No no no.. Its not needed..) My friend Payal, she is coming over here for today, I asked her to.. So..
Arnav (makes a face)-Let Payal come, I wont mind that.. But I can also stay with u, cant I?
Khushi (blushes)-Wah! U are also behaving like a typical husband.. *giggles*
Arnav-Khushi!!
He was serious and Khushi took a step towards him to entangle her arm in his from the side and he looked at her..
Khushi-Oh God Arnavji! U don’t worry.. This is normal for me..
Arnav-What normal? *mocks* Getting Sick? Khushi u - -
Khushi (cuts in)-Oh fo.. Its just that I am very Late this month so - -
Khushi stopped speaking and looked away.. A confused Arnav kept staring her face..
Arnav-What? Khushi? Are u okay? Plz, tell me.. U can tell me anything..
Khushi looked at him and..
Khushi (pouts)-I.. My.. *gulps* Um - - THAT is late..
Arnav (irritated)-What THAT?
Khushi-Arnavji!!!
She hugged her stomach and he looked down to see her do that.. He took a moment or two to understand and got the meaning..
Arnav-Oh! Um.. Okay.. Is that it?
Khushi nodded and blinked her eyes..
Arnav-Okay.. Don’t worry.. It’s normal.. A little late is okay.. BTW, how late are u??
Khushi-Ha????
She was blushing as he asked this but he was so serious.. She looked away tucking her open hairs behind her ears and whispered..
Khushi-A week already..
Arnav-Um.. Cool.. Don’t worry.. Just relax..
Khushi-Ya, I already started getting pain so ya, it must be on the way..
Arnav-Oh!! So that’s what the Hot Water Bag was there since night?
Khushi sighed and nodded..
Arnav-Okay.. It’s okay.. Take rest and be with Payal.. I guess I should go now..
Khushi-Hmm.. Meet me once before u leave..
Arnav smiled and nodded.. He left once he kissed her forehead, and did come to see her once before he left for Office..
***
AR Fashions..
ASR was in Office, but his mind was working everywhere but here.. His yesterday’s night and today’s morning were so not rubbing the smile off his face, and he felt so light remembering the time spent with Khushi.. He also called Khushi thrice till afternoon to ask how she was feeling..
*
Work took over ASR and he called Khushi in the Lunch Break to know that her friend Payal did give her Company today while Khushi was home.. He was relieved..
*
The day went by and it was Evening.. Arnav was in Aman’s Cabin to discuss on some Project.. The discussion was over and Arnav relaxed taking a deep breathe.. Aman who was sitting opposite to ASR across the table kept their Discussion File back on the table once he closed it, and asked Arnav..
Aman-So, going home in while?
ASR-Yup.. Khushi was not feeling na, so no Extra Work today, on the Bridal Project I mean..
Aman-Oh ya! Khushi, how can I forget..
ASR-Excuse me? What?
Aman-Excuse ME ASR!! How many times did u remember Khushi since morning after u came here? *teases* Sach sach bata mujhe, kya scene hai ha? (Tell me the truth, what’s going on? )
Arnav (blushes)-Arey!
Aman-What?? Tell me..
ASR-Aman! First get ur and La’s relationship in Public, and give La what she wants.. A good surprise.. Then talk to me..
Aman (tensed)-Oh crap! I forgot.. Damn it.. ASR help me na yar.. She wants that Tattoo Artist, what was his name? Gosh I forgot..
ASR-um, Philip Roberts?
Aman-YES!! How will I call him in the Party..? Plz help kar na yar..
ASR-Oh ya? Now u want my help?
Aman-Arnav plz yar.. I kept ur Secret, u should help me too!
ASR (innocently) -Accha, what secret?
Aman-That ur Dad Owns AR Fashions!
ASR-Hey! Ssshh.. I know.. Don’t speak that again.. Um.. I can try to help..
Aman-I know u can.. La so wants me to do something Big, and I want her to be happy, in what ever way I can..
Arnav (looks down and smiles)-I understand..
Arnav looked up at a lost Aman and asked..
Arnav-But what if this Artist, Philip Roberts is not arranged?
Arnav stared Aman who was silent for a while, and suddenly got up getting all calm..
Aman (smiles)-U know what? I know the Exact thing which can make her the Most Happy.. *sigh* Anyway u plz try, if not, then also it wont be an issue.. U should leave now..
Arnav smiled looking at Aman and the Door of Aman’s Cabin flipped..
ASR-U just thought of something, dint u?
Aman-I guess!
ASR-Well, I will try to look into this Philip Roberts matter, but all the Best for what ever u tried..
Aman-Thanks.. Lets hope all goes well, ya?
Arnav nodded was to about to turn leave, when he stopped and asked Aman..
ASR-Hey! Aman.. Remind me tomorrow to take the back up of my Mobile and Laptop.. It’s pending since long..
Aman-Not just that, I also have to remind u about the Boxer’s Party being Held at ur place at night, tomorrow night.. Hope u remember..
ASR-Oh Geez.. Hell ya!!! The Boxer’s Party! How can I forget..?! Okay.. My place, tomorrow.. After work, at 10.00 pm.. See u then..
ASR winked and left for his Flat.. Aman smiled thinking of tomorrow and sat down to think of his and Lavanya’s Party and pondered over the Big Surprise he was mentally planning for her, for them! *Sigh*..
***
AR Flats..
ASR was back home and the first thing he did was go and meet his Girl Next Door.. He ringed the Bell, and saw a girl opening the Door.. He assumed her to be Khushi’s friend Payal..
ASR-Um.. Hi..
He smiled..
Payal (confused)-Um.. Hi..
She replied formally..
ASR-Payal, right?
Payal went FLAT to that husky voice..
Payal (smiles)-Yes?
ASR-Um, Khushi hai?
Payal-Yes, its her place.. She is inside.. But u are?
Khushi came from behind and saw Payal talking to someone at the door.. She went ahead to smile wide seeing Arnav..
Khushi-Arnavji!! Ur back? So early? *looks at Payal* Hatt na.. Ander toh aane de.. Aur aese ghur mat.. Jijaji hai tere.. (Move.. Let him in.. And don’t stare like that.. He is ur Jijaji..)
And Payal was left stunned..! To say she was flabbergasted would be an understatement.. She saw Khushi holding this Arnav guy’s hand and pulling him In.. Payal stood rooted near the Door, whereas Arnav too was shut up by Khushi’s words and actions..
“Jijaji hai tere..”
Arnav’s ears echoed with Khushi’s words which she just spoke being so arrogant.. Her warning tone for Payal dint hide the possessiveness with which she spoke that..
Khushi stood pulling ASR in the middle of the Hall of her Drawing Room, and turned to see a bewildered Payal standing behind, motionless.. She saw Arnav and left his hand and just then, it hit her what she spoke to Payal a second back which left Payal all speechless..
“Jijaji hai tere..”
Khushi’s palms found her mouth and she pressed them on her lips..
ASR was finding a room to hide the little blush which made him look all the more flirty, while Khushi was left tongue tied by looking at the questions arising in Payal’s eyes..
Payal-Jijaji? Aur wo bhi, mere? (My Jijaji?)
Khushi had stopped herself from spilling out the beans about herself and Arnav the whole day from Payal, but failed at last.. She looked at ASR who looked away for Khushi to know that he wont speak anything in between..
Khushi looked at Payal all scared and embarrassed..
Khushi-Payal wo.. Plz don’t tell anyone na.. He is - - He is Arnavji, my Boss..
Payal came towards the center of the Hall where these two were standing..
Payal (doubts)-U mean, u are in Love, with ur Boss??
Khushi gulped and looked down..
ASR-Well, actually Payal um.. I am in Love with her more than what she is..
ASR took a step head and spoke this which made Khushi look sideways at him after which she was lost..
Payal looked at ASR and then Khushi and a smirk appeared on her (Payal's) Lips..
Payal-Wow Khushi.. Am I hallucinating or is He for real?? Ur Boss is something ha!!
Khushi’s eyes popped out as Payal stared her (Khushi’s) ASR shamelessly.. Khushi moved a little close to Arnav and stood ahead of him and Payal looked at Khushi who was twitching her little nose..
Khushi (angry)-Payal!! What is this? Don’t u stare at him..
Payal burst out laughing..
Payal-Don’t worry Khushi, I know.. Jijaji hai mere! Right?
ASR also could not control his laughs and ended up laughing and hugging Khushi from behind very comfortably in front of Payal.. He fell in love with Khushi a little more everyday, and so did he now.. He loved Khushi’s little possessiveness for him, and ended up kissing Khushi on her right cheek from behind which gave Khushi a lot of goose bumps..
Khushi went red and Payal turned her back at these two..
Payal-Mujhe toh mill gaye yaar, par tujhe kab aese jiju milenge Khushi..
Payal teased these two who understood that Payal was Cool enough to understand their Love and can be trusted.. ASR took a leave in a while leaving these two friends alone, and the evening passed with Payal teasing Khushi and Khushi blushing immensely..
***
Late Evening..
Payal had to leave before night falls and its Dark.. Khushi requested Payal not to let anyone know about Khushi being into a relationship including their parents.. ASR got out of his Flat to bid a Bye to Payal, and that’s when Payal came to know that these two were neighbours too! She looked at Khushi who looked away becoming a tomato now.. ASR noticed the same and winked at his girl to make her go more weak on her knees than she already was..
Payal assured them that their secret was safe with her till their Love was true.. ASR saw Payal leaving, and at the End of the Day found himself in Aman’s shoes..
*
Arnav and Khushi were still standing in the Lobby of their Apartments, when Khushi saw Arnav and frowned her brows..
Khushi-What happened Arnavji? What are u thinking?
Arnav-Nothing..
He smiled and Khushi smiled back..
Khushi-Don’t worry Arnavji.. We can trust Payal.. She would tease me a bit but, wont tell anyone.. Don’t worry on that..
Arnav chuckled..
Arnav-No Khushi, its not that.. Actually, I was thinking about Aman..
Khushi-Amanji?
Arnav-Ya.. He and Lavanya, they too had been hiding their relationship till now, and that’s what we are doing right now.. Seeing Payal, I remembered how I used to tease Aman and he wont accept that he was in a relationship, but I always knew he loved La and he knew that I knew..
Khushi smiled and nodded..
Arnav-We know everything about each other Khushi, we are College friends.. And we never keep secrets..
Khushi (doubtfully)-Arnavji?
Arnav-What?
Khushi-U told him about us too?
Arnav-I dint, but I guess he knows me too well to figure that out, soon..
Khushi (hyper)-Whatever it is, if I can’t tell Lavanya, u also won’t tell Amanji, okay?
She pouted and pointed her index finger at him as if requesting cum ordering him..
Arnav chuckled and nodded in YES thinking he was now supposed to do the same what Aman was doing back then.. Hiding His relationship as His Love asked him to!
Arnav-Anyway, u better now?
Khushi smiled..
Khushi-Ya.. Much better..
Arnav-Hmm.. Um, okay then.. I will go now, for dinner..
Khushi-What? Where?
Arnav-At my Home, of course!
Khushi-But what about the Dinner I have cooked for us?
Arnav-What?? U - - U cooked dinner for us?
Khushi blushed and kept looking at him..
Khushi-Ya.. I thought of doing it and I did it.. Won’t u come?
Arnav-Of course..
He smiled but hesitated to go in.. Still he went, and eat whatever she served him.. He was silent tonight and she noticed it.. The dinner was over and he got up..
Khushi-I will try to cook better next time..
She smiled half heartedly..
Arnav-What? No.. I enjoyed the food, really..
Khushi-Then why were u so silent? Ur not u..
Arnav-Khushi um.. I just wanted to say that.. Plz don’t take me wrong but.. I wont sleep here..
Khushi was blank..
Arnav-I cant sleep in my clothes every night, I just cant.. I don’t wear full clothes even at home at this time, when I am alone of course.. And sleeping with u, like I do when I am alone (he meant in Boxers), I don’t think that would be comfortable for either of us right now.. So..
Khushi-And u think u were the one who should have said this? What are u staring?? I also wanted to say that..
Arnav-Ha?
Khushi-Yes.. U also don’t take me the wrong way, but I don’t want u to be sleepless every night because of me.. I mean um.. I - - I.. I sleep and kick u out and u wont even say anything or push me in.. And u were not comfortable with me either..
She looked down..
Arnav-No Khushi, its not that.. I was comfortable, it’s just that..
Khushi-I know.. *closes her eyes* Can we not discuss this? I am feeling shy now..
ASR saw her cheeks were already pink and she was thinning her lips..
ASR-And that’s because u can’t think straight, right?
Khushi-YES..
Was her instant reply and she opened her eyes to look at him and look away..
ASR too looked away smiling.. This was one of the reasons even he was trying to get out, but she did first.. ASR took a heavy breathe in and let it out looking down..
ASR-Okay, the point is, I can’t sleep with u coz I don’t think I can control myself, okay?
She looked at him who was sitting across the dining table and blushed understanding the meaning of his words.. She looked away thinking how easily he said what she was herself thinking to.. Least she knew however 'Cool' he was, he was shy too to speak what he just did..
Khushi-Hmm.. I will keep these inside..
She whispered as she took the food vessels inside and he took a leave from her Flat to move into his.. She left the kitchen unattended and went behind him to close the door..
Khushi (yells)-Arnavji wait..
Arnav stopped and turned just to feel her hanging over him and hugging his back tightly.. He completed the hug and they parted to sleep apart, waiting for the right time to come and let them have each other in a way which was selfless of all..
xx
Hey wen will update next??
ReplyDeleteI wont leave even your blog from stalking!!
:P :D :)
Cont soon sissy!!!
LOL.. Ya.. Am trying, by Saturday.. :)
Deleteplzzzzzz update....
ReplyDeletewaiting.......