xx
ArShi OS - Shudh Desi Romance!
Arnav's House..
Arnav's Room..
Khushi-Arnav.. ARNAV.. Where are u yar??
Khushi barged into Arnav's Room without knocking as she did from childhood.. They were Childhood Friends, Best Friends, but Just Friends..
Khushi knocked on to Arnav's Bathroom Door not finding him anywhere else in the room, and there she heard him reply..
Arnav- (from inside)-What is it Khushi? I am shaving yar.. Can't u be patient for once?
Khushi banged onto his door..
Khushi-Arnav, come out RIGHT NOW, am desperate..
She held her heart and shut her eyes gulping the flash backs of what happened a while back.. Arnav heard her and wiped his face with a napkin.. Discontinuing to shave his cheeks, he moved out immediately to see a tensed Khushi standing out..
Arnav (concerned)-Hey! What happened?
Khushi turned to face him and rushed to hold his hands in hers and pressed the same with a regret written all over her face..
Khushi-Arnav! I did something bad today.. And I don't know whom to confess..
She pouted her lips and her eyes filled up to over flow any moment..
Arnav immediately cupped her face not able to see her in tears and she looked down and as she started to sob..
Arnav-Hey hey! What is it? Come on, u know u can tell me anything.. *irritated* Khushi yar.. Stop crying now.. U know I cant handle girls when they cry.. Tell me what is it?
Khushi looked up and stopped crying now.. Wiping her eyes and wiping harshly her lips, she made a face and again wiped her lips with the tee she had been wearing.. He was expecting her to speak something, when he felt her rush on to him and push herself in his embrace.. Her next crooked words left him shocked..
Khushi-I just had my First Kiss Arnav.. And the worst thing is, I - - I liked it..
Arnav could not help but laugh on that, and that made Khushi pull off from the hug and hit his chest..
Khushi (angry)-I am serious Arnav..
Arnav (still laughs)- That's it?? Ur crying coz u kissed someone and u liked it? Come on.. What's not good in liking that experience?? Khushi, u know I have done much more than a kiss, so what??
Khushi (in disbelief)-Arnav? U have any idea how much guilty I feel to like it..
Arnav-Arey yar!! Ur getting so hyper.. What Big deal!! It's ur life, u rule.. And as it is we are in College now.. So, that's all okay.. *winks* I am proud of ur guts!! I dint know u knew any guy other than me.. *teases* Who is the lucky one ha?
Khushi (irritated)-What guts Arnav?? I kissed Her just coz of - - um, a - - a stupid 'Dare' and now I - - I feel to do that again!!
Arnav (jerks himself)-WAIT.. U kissed HER?? WHO??
Khushi (pouts)-Payal!! I kissed Payal and I - - I liked it Arnav.. I feel like kissing someone again now..
Arnav-WHAT?? It was ur First Time Kissing and u kissed WHOM?? Payal?? PAYAL?? Khushi seriously!! Payal??
Arnav seemed to be in delimma more than Khushi and Khushi thought he was embaressed of her..
Khushi-I know right.. But it was just a 'Dare' and it 'Meant Nothing' okay?
Khushi looked away biting her nails in nervousness and he asked..
Arnav-Are u explaining me or convincing urself, Khushi?
Khushi-I don't know okay..
She yelled facing her back at him..
Khushi-I don't know how I feel, and how I should feel.. I had always thought that sucking and biting lips and all that was so cheap but, *turns to face him* but I feel like doing it again Arnav.. I don't know to whom, but I just want to have one Perfect Kiss so desperately..
Arnav (sigh)-And u came here for Just Confessing that u did that? Or - -
Khushi-I don't know anything okay.. I - - Arnav u think I liked this kissing thing so, I am a lesbian?
Arnav (yells)-WH - WHAT??
He roared with broken eye brows..
Khushi (slowly)-Ya! U know I - - I never admire boys.. I don't have any friends in boys too, except u.. *pouts* I just have these girls around me, and I love to stare them and their clothes..
Arnav held her hands and made her sit besides him.. He got himself calmed and tried to make her next..
Arnav-Look Khushi.. If u admire them then, its very natural.. Every girl fantasices to get what the other has.. Be it good hair or figure or boobs or whatever! That does not mean ur a lesbian..
She caught his hands and pressed them letting out her doubts..
Khushi-I really doubt Arnav.. I mean, not that I don't like guys..
She hit her palms on her lips and her eyes went big as if she committed a crime..
Khushi-OMG!! Arnav, so this means I am bisexual?? OMG.. If my Mom knows this, I am SO dead!
Khushi got up before he could speak of anything and ran to the next Building where she lived..
***
A Few Hours Later..
Khushi's House..
Arnav-Hey Garima Aunty..
Garima who was dusting the Drawing Room Area turned to face Arnav and smile seeing him enter..
Garima-Hi beta.. How are u? Long time u came here, na!
Arnav-Yeah! Um, Where is Khushi?
Garima-Khushi is UP.. In her room.. Why? What happened?
Arnav-Um.. Nothing happened.. Why?
Garima kept the duster aside and came next to Arnav..
Garima (tensed)-I don't know, but something has happened.. I sense something is troubling her..
Arnav-Um.. Is it??
Arnav acted as if he dint know anything..
Garima-I am not sure, but I guess yes.. She dint come down since she came back from College.. U go and check on her.. Go..
Arnav smiled and rushed UP to Khushi's Room, not before greeting Shashi who was drinking Tea reading newspaper in the Dining Area..
***
Khushi's Room..
Arnav entered her room and directly went to knock her bathroom now.. He knew she would lock herself inside when she is tensed or wants to stay alone..
*knock knock*
Arnav-Khushi.. Open the door, its me..
Khushi was sitting inside the bathroom pressing her back on the bathroom room..
Khushi (from inside)-Arnav? U?
She got up listening to his voice and opened the door to pull him inside and close it again.. He saw her red eyes and some dry tear marked on her face.. He immediately felt a tug in his heart and pulled her in a hug..
Arnav-Khushi yar! U cant keep crying just coz of this stupid 'Dare'..
Khushi hugged him back and sobbed again..
Khushi (softly)-Arnav.. I am sorry, I lied..
He pulled her out of the hug and scanned her expression in confusion..
Arnav-Means, u dint share a kiss with Payal? Then WHO??
Suddenly he seemed to be anxious and restless..
Khushi-No, um.. I did kiss Payal only, but..
She looked away and he again lifted her chin to lock her eyes with his..
Arnav-Then WHAT?
Khushi-Arnav, It was - - It was not a 'Dare'.. But I kissed her for my sake..
Arnav (shocked)-WHAT??
Khushi-Am sorry I lied before, but then what have u thought of me? I so think I am not straight, but - - .. I don't know how to say this..
Arnav-Khushi.. Its okay.. Just calm down and let it out.. U know I wont judge u.. Right?
Khushi looked up at him and nodded..
Khushi-Arnav, I think I like girls more than boys.. Um, I just wanted to find that out and confirm that, so I - - I kissed Payal.. But, it was not a Kiss, just a peck.. I dint know what made me do that to her, and she too took it lightly.. But u know what? I liked it..
Arnav smiled..
Arnav-I got it..
Khushi looked at him letting it all out and stared him as he smiled at her genuinely..
Arnav-Khushi, its just that u feel that ur left out.. Even Payal has a boyfriend and everybody from ur Group are not Single, but u.. U just want to experience and explore something that u have not, and that's why u did that.. Its okay..
Khushi (tilts her face)-Is it?
Arnav (sigh)-Khushi! U were feeling exotic and it happens, okay.. It happens to many.. Just, just forget it..
Khushi (smiles)-U mean, I am straight, right..?? There is not a problem with me, right?
Arnav-Why are u thinking so much Khushi!! Ur alright.. I know u better than u.. Ur not a lesbian *laughs* And even if u were, its legal in India now, so..
Khushi-Arnav!!!
She rolled her eyes thinning her lips and he thought of something and looked at her..
Arnav-Okay..!! Tell me if u like THIS and then we will see if ur going against the nature OR not..
Khushi (puzzled)-What?
Arnav pulled her holding her waist, and caught her lips in between his and sucked on them, giving her the Complete and Perfect Kiss she wanted to experience.. But, it was too sudden for her to participate, and he moved back..
Arnav (smirks)-So, u liked it?
"Never Better", her heart replied..
Khushi blushed touching her lips and staring on to his, and gulped..
Next she closed the distance between them and closing her eyes she went ahead to complete the incomplete kiss from her end and he chuckled in between while reciprocating.. They parted in a few seconds and she looked down going pink..
Arnav (smirks)-So, u liked it, right?
Khushi looked at him and turned her back at him licking her own lips and smiling feeling light at heart while her stomach released butterflies.. Still smiling, she clutched the Bathroom Door's knob to open the same and move out, when he held her other free wrist from behind and rolled her inside his chest to see her looking everywhere but at him, and lowered to whisper in her ears..
Arnav-I guess u got ur answers.. U are straight Khushi, and it's confirmed now..
Khushi looked UP at him and smiled and nodded feeling shy.. She somehow never felt shy or uncomfortable for anything in front of him to share anything, but today.. They both knew each other's secrets well, and never leaked the same or judged the opposite person..
Khushi (whispered)-Arnav..
Arnav-I know.. U liked it and u want to do IT again, right?
Khushi looked at him blankly and her expressions said it all.. She looked away embarrassed and he chuckled pushing her locks behind her ears..
Arnav-To be true, I liked to teach u this.. But to be frank, I think we should stop..
Khushi gulped as their breathes too talked with each other..
Arnav-Six months Khushi..! It has been Six months that I stopped doing all this and I don't want my rebellious side to come out on u..
Khushi looked down and thinned her lips, suddenly her heart beat went fast..
Arnav-Unless u don't mind crossing the limits, as u know I already have..
Khushi looked at him and narrowed her eyes in question..
Khushi-But u told me some time back, that u wont do IT now, until u find Ur Girl..
Arnav (confidently)-And I just think, I did!
Khushi's lips earned a smile as she so wanted to hear that.. She hugged him tight and he held her close in his embrace taking her and his emotions in control to take them out when it was the right time..
xx
so he thinks he has found the right to do IT with
ReplyDelete