xx
EPILOUGE..

(the above edit credit goes to me..
)
)
Anjali's Room..
Anjali was sleeping on the Bed, when her phone ringed.. She was actually not sleeping, just resting.. Her mobile was on the side table and she got herself dragged to get it..
She received the phone call, and there, a small baby voice was heard from the other side of the call..
"Ello?"
Anjali smiled hearing that and she asked very politely..
Anjali-Hello? Who is this?
"I am Rahul speaking.. Is this Anjali Aunty?"
Anjali smiled wide and nodded to reply..
Anjali-Yes beta, this is me, Anjali.. But I dint recognize u..
Just then, the baby boy's father took the cordless from Rahul's hand, and Anjali frowned her brows as she recognised the voice..
"Hello?"
Anjali (on phone)-Inspector Veer?
Veer (on phone)-Yes Anjali ji .. This is me.. Just called to ask erm.. How are u?
Anjali felt nice..
Anjali-I am good.. Was that ur Son?
Veer smiled taking his three years old baby boy in his lap and kissed his cheek..
Anjali and Veer started to converse on phone..
Veer-Yes..
Anjali-He is really sweet..
Anjali leaning back on the dashboard..
Veer-Ya.. After my Maa and my wife left us, Rahul is all I have..
Veer was in his Room, sitting on a rocking chair with his son Rahul in his laps, and Rahul's head on his daddy's chest..
Anjali-Oh! Am sorry..
Rahul dosed off in his did's lap and Veer took a breathe..
Veer-No no, its okay.. Rahul's Maa left us for someone else, and then Rahul's Dadi also - -
Anjali slowly got up straight on her Bed getting shocked..
Anjali (yelling)-And then his Dadi too? With whom?
Veer's eyes popped out..
Veer-Um, Rahul's Dadi, that is my Maa, she died last year..
Anjali put her hand on her mouth.. She was highly embarrassed for what she just spoke.. She bit her lower lip and apologised immediately..
Anjali-Am sorry, I dint - -..
Veer chuckled..
Veer-That's okay.. PAUSE.. I was just wondering, Rahul may like to meet u.. Can he?
Anjali was confused..
Anjali-Excuse me?
Veer-Well, actually his father was thinking to meet u, but seeing the present conditions, I guess it would be better if I met u taking Rahul's name..
Anjali smiled..
Anjali-That is okay Inspector.. U can come here anytime..
Veer-Sure, thanks.. But don't call me Inspector when I am off duty Ma'am, I am Veer.. Just Veer, for u..
Anjali smiled and replied..
Anjali-U can also call me Anjali, just Anjali..
And that's how their friendship started..
*
Anjali met Rahul and she fell for that innocent child.. Their pious relationship became very precious from both ends.. It had been a month since now, that Veer had bonded well with the Raizada's due to his positive and helpful qualities, and apart from that, his extra caring nature for Anjali..
By now, Veer knew all about Anjali's past, and his respect for her strong attitude, and love for her soft heart just grew.. He was really looking forward to make this friendship turn into something more.. But was it same from Anjali's side?
*
Today was Anjali's Due Date, and Veer was in Raizada Mansion.. He proposed Anjali in front of all the Raizada's promising her to take care of their (Anjali's) baby.. Everyone was happy, however Anjali dint know what to say.. She had got a good friend in Veer and Rahul too, but she dint wish to marry again due to her own insecurities..
Anjali-U are a very good Man Veer, but no..
Mami-Arey Anjali bitiya, why No?
Nani-Ya Anjali, say a Yes.. How long will u live alone? We all are just here but u know, u will need another half for u who can take good care of u and your baby..
Anjali (irritated)-I don't understand u all.. Why can't a family breathe properly until their daughter is married? I can live alone, I want to live alone..
Arnav and Khushi were standing in a corner while Payal-Aakash in another, all silent.. They were happy with Veer's proposal but now everything was on their sister..
Rahul came forward to where Anjali had been sitting and held her hand..
Rahul-Anjali, I too was not willing to marry again, but that was before I met u.. U know everything about me, am a simple man, with some complicated Job.. I am not so forward in looks or fashion, but I do love u and ur simplicity, and wish to carry on my life with u.. I don't wish to, actually, I want to..
Anjali was looking down while Veer continued without any stop..
Veer-U are perfect the missing piece of my and Rahul's life.. If u also think that I am an average Man, I would be happy to be ur husband..
Anjali was driven away hearing him.. Although she wished to say a Yes to him, she was not able to..
Veer- I have proposed u after several thoughts and millions of rehearsals.. I know that dint turn out so well, but all I - -
Suddenly, there happened something which panicked them all.. Anajli held her stomach and winced in pain, her labour had started..
Arnav and Aakash went forward to help Anjali and lead her to the hospital, but she was already in Veer's arms who was caring for her just like his own wife..
Veer-Don't worry Anjali, all will go good..
***
Hospital..
Veer with the Raizada's except Payal, Khushi and Naniji, were now in the Hospital, and Anjali's pain was making them restless.. They had been waiting for a while, when a nurse came out..
Nurse-It will take a while, but the patient wants to meet u all..
Anjali was on the Bed in a Private Room in a light blue patient's gown, with some sweat beads on her forehead.. Her family came next to her, but Veer was standing near the door.. Anjali called him by her side and..
Anjali-I am ready to marry u Veer, if u spend the next few hours bearing me.. I cant take this alone anymore..
A really overjoyed Veer made his way towards Anjali, and comfortably took her in a hug and kissed her temple.. The happy Raizada's took a leave to wait outside and informed about Anjali's accepting Veer's proposal to Nani and the Gupta Singh Raizada sisters..
Anjali gave birth to a girl in a few minutes from that moment, and four months from that day, she and Veer got married in Court.. Today Anjali was a proud mother of two kids, her boy Rahul, and daughter Veera Pratap Singh.. Veer was also a proud father and husband.. The small Veer Pratap Singh family lived happily in the other side of Delhi..
***
Few Months Later..
Payal delivered a handsome baby boy some days back, and they named him Aalok.. Anjali's daughter Veera and Aalok looked like each, other thought their respective mothers.. The Gupta's and the Raizada's were immensely happy, and congratulating Payal and Aakash.. Everyone came, except two people..
***
Raizada Mansion..
Khushi's water still dint break and that was giving a nerve to her husband.. She had gone very calm instead of acting all crazy and Arnav had his most restless days these days.. It was night and Khushi was sleeping on her side of the Bed, but Arnav was pacing the Room seeing that cradle besides Khushi's bed side which he got for his baby some two and a half months back.. It was still empty..
Arnav and Khushi had tried everything which was advised by Doctor for a safe delivery which dint seem to happen anytime soon, so Khushi's C-Section was planned the next day.. Khushi had gone really tired walking around with such a heavy stomach and a little off mood since a last few months.. Still she dint loose her pregnancy glow, but the excitement..
Khushi got up not finding her husband besides, and saw him walking around the Bed and smiled..
Khushi-Humse zyada toh aap ghabhra rahe hai.. (U are more nervous than me..)
Arnav saw her up and went to sit besides her..
Arnav-Obviously! This is the first time I am going to be a father..
Khushi (baffled)-What the- .. I am also going to be a mother for the first time only!
Arnav (smiles)-I know.. *looks at Khushi's baby bump* Princess, u don't know how much ur Maa is troubling me by remaining so calm..
Arnav placed his hand over her stomach, and Khushi pushed them behind..
Khushi-Maa nahi Amma.. And Arnavji, do I still trouble u? I am trying to relax myself here and u - -
Arnav-Why? Take out ur frustration na, who has denied? I cant see u all so silent.. Looks like u have become Arnav, and I have become the hyper Khushi Kumari Gupta - -
Khushi-Singh Raizada!
Arnav-Ya ya! As much as I am going crazy with u not acting crazy, I am dying to see our baby girl out and in my hands.. Really Khushi, I cant wait no more.. I guess u have really made a good home for her in there, that she does not want to out..
He said smiling at his pregnant wife's stomach.. Khushi got tears in her eyes for no big reason and she cupped his face with her either hand while her other rested on her baby bump..
Khushi-Awww.. Look at u, trying to make my mood ha.. But Arnavji, how many times I told u that it's a boy!
Arnav looked up at her and asked in that accent which only he had..
Arnav (smirks)-Really??
Khushi-I know, Arnav Singh Raizada apni kismat khud likhta hai, par not here..
Arnav had a naughty smirk now..
Arnav-Khushi, it really depends on me u see, here also..
Khushi-How come on u? It all depends on Devi Mayya..
Arnav chuckled and that's when Khushi held her husband's hand extra tightly, face going lost..
Khushi-Arnavji, help me plz..
Arnav-Ya, come..
He got up to lead her to the washroom when she gripped his shoulders pulling him towards her face.. She closed her eyes tight and took deep breaths..
Khushi-Not there Arnavji.. I guess my water just broke..
He read her face and took a moment to register..
Arnav-What? Are u in - - Dammit!
Khushi-What dammit? *breathes* Come help me.. *shuts her eyes tight and thins her lips*
Arnav-Ya okay okay.. I - - Leave it.. Wait..
He took her carefully in his arms and she held his form moving in his arms from time to time feeling uncomfortable.. He had already arranged for a Private Room (as an alternative) for Khushi till their baby is not out via C-Section or how ever.. He dint care to inform anyone and ran to the hospital where Khushi became a mother..
She gave birth to a baby boy and went into deep slumber..
*
Arnav informed his family and Khushi's family too about this new arrival, and felt a different pride hearing Congratulations from his Family for getting a promotion, of becoming a Father..
***
Patient's Room..
It was some 45 minutes that Khushi opened her eyes to find her husband besides her and her small little baby sleeping next to her.. Arnav had been holding her hand and Khushi looked at her baby and Arnav simultaneously..
Arnav-U were right Khushi, it's a boy, our baby is a boy..
Khushi was never this much happy in her life, and asked Arnav to help her carry their baby.. The baby was so fragile, Khushi was scared to hold him alone.. Although inexperienced, her Arnavji were just besides her to help her here.. They soon got themselves lost in their little baby..
Khushi-He is so fair, so sweet..
She had tears of joy, so did he..
Arnav-Just like u..
Khushi looked at him and Arnav came forward to kiss her..
***
Khushi fed her baby and a nurse came to check on her.. Khushi was too satisfied to know how healthy and perfect her little piece was.. She too was fine..
Arnav came inside after attending a phone call from Aman of Congratulations and saw Khushi hugging her baby boy near her chest her eyes closed, she had a faint smile on her lips.. The nurse went out giving some fruits to Khushi to eat later, and Arnav settled again besides her and this time on her Bed..
Khushi sensed him and Arnav asked her to pass the baby to him, for which she denied.. Arnav hugged her instead who turned her back at him.. They both felt so complete today.. Before today they never knew, that there can exist anyone else than each other, that could make them feel complete..
Khushi-Arnavji see, he smiled..
She whispered and Arnav too smiled..
Arnav-Guess he is dreaming about his mother, that is u..!
Khushi kissed her baby's face all over and Arnav helped her turn to face her husband and keep her boy in between them.. Arnav took her hand in his and she held on to him going near him to rest on his chest with their baby still in between..
Khushi (looks at Arnav)-Thank u Arnavji.. I am so happy, u know? *takes a long breath* I cant express it..
Arnav (looks at his baby and then at Khushi)-I know exactly how u feel Khushi.. There are no words needed..
After a while of admiring their boy sleeping in between them, Khushi adjusted the baby a bit more close to them and again hugged her husband resting on him..
Khushi (whispered)-His eyes are like me!!
Arnav (smiles with a confusion)-Really? I am still to see..
Khushi looked at Arnav and smirked..
Khushi-I told u na it would be a boy!
Arnav looked at her now taking his eyes off his baby for a moment, and kissed her cheeks coming forward, which made her feel shy..
Arnav-And how did u know that?
Khushi (giggled proudly)-Wo kya hai na Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, aap ke saath rehke, hum bhi apni kismat khud likhna sikh gaye hai.. (The thing is Mr. Raizada, I have also started to write my own destiny since I have been living with u..)
Khushi dug her face in his chest next and he chuckled.. He felt her tired weight on him and kissed her forehead.. He let her dose off till their baby boy wakes up..
Arnav kissed her forehead and whispered in her hairs..
Arnav-I love u both dammit..
A NEW BEGINNING!!
xxx
Completed!!
very sweet ending
ReplyDeleteall the couple having kids