xx
Chapter 20 - Dilli Waali Girlfriend..

(Above banner by me..
)
)
It had been a month since Khushi left.. She left her Puch Puch with Shakti, as he (Puch Puch) had grown comfortable with Laxmi.. Although Arnav had found a good friend in Shakti, he (Arnav) had gone little silent than usual and got himself Off from Wild Dating OR sleeping randomly..
And so, His Blog 'YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI' was out of Order too, obviously..!
All Arnav concentrated on was his Academics and aimed to Graduate properly before he returns to Her forever.. Arnav loved Khushi, and admired her wish for Arnav to Graduate with good marks, and now his aim was to prove himself to Her and ask 'HER' in return from her, for what he Manages to Qualify.. It was not as easy as it looked though..
*
It was some evening and Arnav's Final End Semester Exams for this (Second) Year were to start from tomorrow.. He was going through his Study Material for the N-th time.. His moment was disturbed when he heard a sudden knock at the door, and he got up to let Shakti In.. Once letting him inside, Arnav was just pushing the Door behind, when Shakti asked..
Shakti-Wait Arnav.. Is Puch Puch here? I had been looking for him since the afternoon..
Arnav closed the door and very conveniently went to sit on his bed in between his books, while Shakti took a seat opposite to Arnav on a chair after hearing a YES from Arnav..
Arnav-They both are in the Balcony, their favourite spot!..
Shakti-So I was right!
Arnav nodded in anticipation with his head inside his books..
Shakti-Hmm.. So Puch Puch came back again at ur place..! I guess these two are inseparable..
Arnav smiled a bit now looking up and Shakti chuckled..
Actually Khushi had left her Puch Puch with Shakti before leaving back for Lucknow with her father and mother a month back from today.. And since then, Puch Puch used to stay with Shakti, and Lamxi.. Now that by God's grace Laxmi had been expecting her and her Puch Puch's own little puppies, Puch Puch was not supposed to be around Laxmi for she was supposed to rest and not play around all time as Puch Puch liked.. So, Laxmi was kept in Arnav's room, while Puch Puch stayed with Shakti in his quarters..
Shakti-I just came to remind u, I am going tomorrow..
Arnav looked up at Shakti and came forward to put a hand on his shoulder..
Arnav-It is necessary for u to go??
Shakti smiled weak and looked down..
Shakti-Arnav u know I cant break my word right.. PAUSE.. Don't know when we shall meet again.. Just came here to bid a bye and also wish u Good Luck for ur papers..
Shakti looked up and Arnav took his hands off Shakti's shoulders..
Arnav-Shakti plz don't talk so high level yar.. Obviously we shall meet after two weeks once ur back..! So no need to exaggerate ur words..
Essentially Shakti was supposed to go at the Somnath Temple tomorrow, situated in Gujarat, India..
As it is that Shakti had taken an vow that if his Laxmi conceives this time, he would go and thank Lord Shiva by visiting Lord Shiva's Biggest Temple of India.. And so it was decided..
Shakti-Yeah okay..! Don't get furious plz.. U know I won't let go of u any time so soon! *chuckles* Just teasing u na.. I have that right as ur friend right? Now chill and start studying.. As it is, I need to go and pack my last minute stuff now..
Shakti got up and whistled for Puch Puch and Laxmi to come in from the balcony and follow him..
Arnav got up as the Dogs got up to leave with Shakti..
Arnav-Shakti, u sure ur taking these two with u?
Arnav asked referring to Puch Puch and Laxmi..
Shakti-I have to Arnav.. U have to concentrate on ur Exams.. And to be frank, I anyway have to take these two to her, only Khushi can take proper care of Laxmi, right?
Arnav could not have agreed more!
Arnav (to Shakti)-Yeah.. No one can take care better than her, for Puch Puch and his Mate who is bearing his puppies.. *smiles bending down to the dogs* Its good ur dropping by at her place before going to Somnath Temple.. Khushi will be happy to see Puch Puch after so long, and even happier to listen to Laxmi's good news.. Am sure Laxmi too will too get a good Master in her..
As if Puch Puch had understood whom these two were talking about, he started to jump and show his excitement as if understanding that he was going to Lucknow tomorrow, to meet Khushi.. Arnav understood the same and ruffled his head with happiness on his face..
Shakti-Come on Puch Puch and Laxmi, we need to leave.. Erm, Arnav, its been a month.. U sure ur not coming?
Arnav looked at Shakti and nodding a NO..
Arnav-Am sure u don't bat on both sides, I trust u..
He chuckled and Shakti smiled..
Shakti-U know what I mean!
Arnav-Shakti.. Is is necessary to ask me that?
Shakti-Okay.. Is there is any message u want me to pass to her?
Arnav-Just go Shakti, she will be happy to see u..
Arnav got up and gave a hug to Shakti as he left with these two Pugs.. He again went to go through his books, but the thought of Shakti going to meet His Love and he not able to go was not letting him concentrate..
Not that Arnav dint have an option to Go, but he choose not to..
Tujh se dur, mai bhi hu majboor..
Dil ko sataye teri ankhiyo ka noor..
Aah! Baat yeh sacchi aaj tujh ko bataaun,
Mujhe samajh ni aata kaise duriya mitaaun..
He unlocked his phone and saw her photo which was set as his Mobile Wallpaper, their School time Photo.. He used to see her photos now and then and smile..
Phone mei photo teri dekhu baari baari..
Jee kardaa, jawaan mai maar ke udaari..
(the above lyrics belong to Yo Yo Honey Singh Again! :P )
He so wished to fly to her, but.. Sigh!
Arnav looked at his pillow on the side.. Bending a bit he moved it aside and took the envelope from under it which contained a Letter, Khushi's Letter.. The one Khushi left before she left him a month back.. He still remembered the morning of the day she left him without questioning him anything..
*Flash Back*
A Month Back..
Morning..
Arnav got up in Shakti's quarters remembering their Last night and saw Khushi already absent from the Room.. His eyes fell on Khushi's letter and the moment he saw the same, his Heart Stopped beating for some seconds as he understood that his Khushi was gone..! A sweat bead coming from his forehead made his senses weak to forward his hand and pick up that letter..
He managed to take that up and closed his eyes before opening it.. He fell on his Bed with the letter in his hands and shut his eyes tighter..
He felt the same pain which Khushi may have felt the day he left her Two Years back, when he she was Rejected by him.. The moment he opened her Letter, he felt ache reading each word she wrote in this letter..
He rose his teary lashes to see an Imaginary Figure of Khushi sitting besides and sobbing with a Letter in Her hands.. Ah! How much hurt she would have been by reading His Letter which he Just Wrote out of Guilt instead of thinking twice to give her Comfort before he moves out for Delhi.. But knew how wrong he was, but he dint understand also what to do.. He was just an immature teenager after all.. What else could he have possibly done than to what he did?!
He again saw Khushi's letter and read it out crushing his heart in his chest..
Khushi's Letter..
Arnav..
I don't know if I should have written my My Dear Arnav.. Sorry.. Its' me, Khushi.. U obviously know that, my handwriting is better than u at least..! But what u wont be knowing I guess, is that my Paapa is here.. They are back and I am happy to finally get what I wanted Arnav.. Their time, and their Love.. They are here to get me back and I cant say how much I regret running away leaving my parents like that to make a Test of their Love for me.. I now feel that it was so childish of me, na?
Anyway.. By the time u get up, I would be in train going back to Lucknow with my Parents Arnav.. I dint wake u up coz, I just could not, leave that..
But before leaving, I wanted to convey something to u..
Firstly, am Sorry Arnav.. I know it would have been one hell of a Crazy Week for u with my interfering and madness, but at the same time u understood my loneliness and made me feel better by handling the situation I was unable to..
Getting Pregnant! UFF.. I don't know from where that thought came in my stupid brain and I came to u for taking this wish of mine forward.. I could not have gone to anyone else, u know that right..?!
But u well understood that all this came out from me due to the feeling of Loneliness and u sorted my issues well.. Trust me I am going back being me, being the Khushi u wanted me to be, and not the one u met last week on station.. All thanks to u and ur True Friendship..
U are the Best Friend I ever got Arnav.. I am just more than lucky to have u as a friend.. But after Yesterday Night, I could not have possibly stayed for a minute more or else, leave it..
Trust me Arnav, that I trust u fully.. Also, I don't blame u for yesterday night as well.. U don't need to justify that nothing happened, coz as a matter of fact I know that already.. Even if anything had happened between us, then I know I only would have been the reason behind this one (as last time) and forced u this time too.. But nothing happened right, as it is u wont even touch a girl once u have spent a night with her.. I know that, so Chill..
Am sorry I guess I am taking my frustration out here, obviously.. But u know what? Maybe u think that night was a mistake when we crossed our limits, but I still don't regret that Night as u thought I did..
Whatever Arnav..
But this week with u was something much more than ever.. I don't know why I thought there was something between us.. Cut it, I guess I have always thought this coz I wanted to look at it this way.. Maine toh hamesha se tumhari aankho mei khud ko dekha hai. Shayad issi liye, ke mai kabhi kisi aur ko unmei dekhna hei nahi chahti thi.. (I have always seen myself in ur eyes.. Maybe the reason is that I never wanted to see anyone else..) But I understand that ur priorities are different.. Ur likes are different..
Maybe u can never love me more than a friend and its better I leave this place ASAP..
Tum samajhte nahi Arnav ke agar mei yaha do minute aur rukti toh *tear drop on the Letter* toh mujhe tumse pyaar hojata, phirse.. Aur tumhe nahi hota, phirse..
Yes I still do Love u Arnav.. I always had.. And I guess I always will..
But there are No Complains, No Demands from here.. I fell for u, and u dint.. Its so natural why that is so.. I still believe that u do consider me as ur Best Friend, u do right? Plz don't ponder over my Love for u.. Meri problem hai, I'll deal with it.. Its not ur fault.. I want the Best for u..
Plz study properly and get a Cool Delhi Waali Girlfriend but without making me pregnant with ur imaginary Kid now.. Start to Drive slowly.. U know na, speed thrills but kills.. Follow the Traffic Signals.. Be safe and take Care..
Remember me and I will be more than happy..
P.S. ' I am leaving my Puch Puch with Shakti.. Be kind to Shakti, he is not that cheap as u think him to be just coz he is Gay.. Go and talk to him.. I guess u will get a good friend in him..
Arnav was unable to get up for Long after having read that letter.. Later he went to Shakti who explained him that Khushi came out from His (Shakti's) Quarters, outside which the D.C.P. with his constables had been looking for her.. Khushi met her father there only who was along with the D.C.P of Delhi, and ran to hug Shashi Gupta who felt happiness beyond content to see his baby safe..
Puch Puch was just there and Shashi Gupta eyed the D.C.P. to move inside and arrest Arnav Singh Raizada for fooling his daughter and hiding her here for so many days.. Khushi consoled her Father that running away from Lucknow was fully her Idea, and Arnav had nothing to do with this.. Arnav was innocent and the Best Friend she had ever got.. Shashi was convinced after some soft arguments from her daughter and all he wanted was his daughter to come back.. Khushi gave Puch Puch to Shakti saying..
Khushi-Shakti, I guess my Puch Puch has found his happiness.. I don't know how I will live without him, but I know he will be happy here.. I will meet him when time comes, but for time being would he keep him here?
Shakti nodded and Khushi bend down to kiss her Puch Puch the last time before she leaves.. Within minutes to count, she was vanished and time passed without either of Arnav or Khushi contacting each other..
*Flash Back ENDs*
Arnav missed Khushi, but he had to Wait before he goes to her.. He had decided something, so be it.. He knew what he was doing..
*
Arnav was sure Khushi would be so happy when Shakti meets her the day after tomorrow in Lucknow.. Meeting her baby Puch Puch after so long would be the Best Surprise for her.. And knowing that Puch Puch was going to be a Dad would surely shock her..
Arnav chuckled imagining Khushi's expressions when Shakti would pass her this news.. Shakti was truly a good friend Arnav earned doing nothing and he was sure this coming one year he would manage to pass without many difficulties, having Shakti besides him as a good friend..
***
Two Days Later..
Lucknow.. Gupta Mansion..
Khushi had just came down from her room, un packing her Suitcase and arranging her room.. That work had been pending from a week since she came back from holidaying around Kashmir, Mumbai and Hyderabad in this one month.. She did get to enjoy loads in the three weeks Mini Vacation which her parents planned with her, for them all..
But since last three days, she was missing her Pug a bit, though she dint forgot to miss him during her Mini Vacation, still.. Her mind was diverted from missing Puch Puch as Khushi was still to do the un packing and cleaning her room and all that.. But now that she was all free, she was missing Puch Puch so badly, she dint know what to do..
She was again wearing those geeky specks of hers and a long free flow light yellow skirt and plane white tee which had skinny sleeves till her elbows.. Her hair tied in a neat and tidy, small high pony tail..
*
Drawing Room..
Khushi settled herself on the Sofa in her Living Room and started flipping pages of Some Magazine put forward on the Coffee Table ahead.. Just then she heard the Bell Ring and moved her eyes at the Entrance Door.. She was alone at House presently and got up to see who was there..
Khushi unlocked the Door and opened to find some boy standing ahead with a Basket in his hands, she could not see this person though.. Khushi looked at the Basket thought it may be some Courier Service Person and took the Basket from him hands only to feel it heavy than usual and felt it as if it was shaking..
Surprised, she opened it to get her heart feel so calm when her Puch Puch came out licking her hands.. She recognised her baby, it was so easy for her for obvious reasons.. She was happy getting that surprise.. Her face did turn into an 'o' expression but with pure delight.. She put the Basket Down just to know that it had another Pug inside and when Khushi bend down to let that other Pug out, she recognised it to be Laxmi.. Her mouth dropped down and she looked up to see a smiling Shakti staring her and got up straight to face him..
Khushi (shocked)-Shakti!! U?? Here?? How come? When? Um.. How are u? And these two - -
Shakti-Khushi, its okay to get excited.. But first breathe.. I am fine.. We all are.. Now, wont u let me in??
Khushi was out of words.. She carried Puch Puch in and Shakti carried in the Basket in which Laxmi was still sitting cosily.. Khushi asked Shakti to wait in the Hall while she rushed in the kitchen carrying her Puch Puch in her arms.. Oh! How she missed hr baby, her Puch Puch.. Seemed like he had gained weight, or did he loose some?? Khushi kept smiling all the while and came out.. She passed Shakti a glass of water and looked at the Pugs..
Khushi asked pouring some Dog Food in two Bowls for Puch Puch and Laxmi, Puch Puch still in her lap.. Her excitement dint drop..
Khushi (Shakti)-U came alone? Where is HE??
Shakti got her question.. Khushi thought Arnav too came..
Shakti-We are alone Khushi.. Arnav dint come..
Khushi who just took her seat dropped her excitement and wore a small smile..
Khushi-Its okay.. I understand.. Erm.. How is HE?
Shakti-He is all good..
Khushi-Okay.. *looks around for a while and keeps Puch Puch down..* So, how come u came here suddenly? And how did u find me?
Shakti-Isn't it obvious how I would have known ur house address and from whom? PAUSE.. Anyway.. I am here to pass u a good news..
Khushi (confused)-Good News?
Shakti-Yes.. But first tell me how are u and ur parents? All good..??
Khushi (now smiles happily)-We were never better Shakti.. In fact we just came back from a small Mini Vacation cum picnic last week.. We had a great time.. I am really happy, we all are..! Just missed my Puch Puch and - - .. But hey, tell me, what good news??
Shakti told Khushi about Puch Puch and Laxmi's expecting news and Khushi surely was stunned for a few seconds.. After getting out from her speechless mode, she took Laxmi out of the basket and in her arms and pampered her..
Shakti told her that he will be going to Somnath Temple and Khushi happily agreed to keep Laxmi with her.. Shakti gave Laxmi's what so ever reports he had got from her (Laxmi's) vet, after which they chatted on some random topics over two cups of coffee each..
Shakti-Okay then, I better leave now only..
Khushi (disappointed)-So Early? But u just came!!
Shakti-Ya, I know.. I will come later someday.. Hope u manage Laxmi and her mood swings till then..
Khushi (laughs)-Don't worry on her, I will take handle it.. But can't u wait for some more time? At least meet my parents before leaving..
Shakti-I guess its not in for me to meet ur parents today.. I got to move Khushi, before I run late.. Give my regards to uncle and aunty..
Khushi-Hmm.. *sigh* Take care..
Shakti-I will be back next week.. See to it that Laxmi takes a walk everyday, she has gone lazy from last few days.. Make her eat whatever it is written in the Chits that I gave u.. Plz take care of her.. I would not have disturbed u with it but - -
Khushi-Shut up now.. Its my Puch Puch's baby too right, and Laxmi is also like my own na.. Forget ur worries and go.. Remember me in ur prayers..
Khushi smiled and Shakti left.. He dint open Arnav's subject at all and neither did she.. Khushi had told Shakti once that she let her Love (Arnav) free only to wait for the day when he shall come to her.. If he never came back to her than she would take it to be hey Devi Mayya's wish that they both (ArShi) were never meant to be.. And right NOW Khushi just asked Shakti to remember her in his prayers.. He obviously would! He knew what he needed to pray for Khushi, and Arnav too..
***
Three Months Later..
Arnav was still in Delhi, and had been living in his Hostel since his Forth Semester's Externals were over.. He topped His Delhi University's this Year as well, and Arnav's Last year of College was started now.. He had side by side also started to Handle his Dad's Business (AR Fashions) which had a small branch in Delhi itself.. It was his Last Year of College after which he had to take care of his Father's Business only..
Shakti was also here since two and a half months now.. He was back having done Lord Shiva's Prayer in Somnath temple.. He came back to Delhi Via Lucknow and did visit Khushi where he met Khushi's parents this time.. All went well, and lastly, it was decided that Puch Puch and Laxmi shall stay there only, with the Gupta's.. Initially he dint feel comfortable to agree to this, but when Khushi explained him that Pug pregnancies were never so easy and with Shakti alone at Hostel to look after Laxmi's food habits, taking her to the Vet regularly, caring for her supplements and other needs, was not a good idea.. He agreed after knowing much on this topic and after great discussions.. He was sad to let go of his Laxmi and Puch Puch too now, as they both had become a very needed part of his life.. But as its said, desperate times call for desperate measures.. He agreed..
Shakti was equally happy as Khushi, who was sincerely looking forward for the puppies to arrive..
*
Laxmi's bond with the Gupta's was really adorable and Shakti could not deny Garima when she had insisted Shakti to let Laxmi stay with them.. Laxmi had gone very quite and inactive lately, maybe due to this pregnancy, her first pregnancy.. But then, Shakti was just more than happy to see Laxmi getting a Complete Family's love which he alone would never have been able to give her.. Not that he took less care of her, but still..
After some time, Laxmi and Puch Puch had their own Pugs through C-Section which was most advisable.. Laxmi made it through her delivery and some seven of her puppies survived.. Khushi decided to keep them all and raise them as her own only after getting a satisfied permit from Shakti..
Khushi had studied well through internet and some books and chats about how to take care of all these things and that surely made her busy besides her Lucknow University's studies for not driving her thoughts much towards Arnav.. But saying that she DINT remember him would be true too.. Yes, she never remembered him, the only reason behind that was, coz she could never forget him..
Distance does make Hearts Grow Strong!
***
One Year Later..
Mumbai..
Evening..
Royal Mumbai University.. Auditorium..
It was an Inter-College Meet (something like Oreintation) held here in the Mumbai University, and India's Top Twelve Colleges, including The Delhi University and The Lucknow University, were collaborated to honour the Best Students of this College for their outstanding performances in various fields.. The Chief Guest was none other than a very famous Indian Gynaecologist, Dr. Naina Talwar..
The students were settled long back since the Program started, except one.. HE was on phone with someone, standing outside the college auditorium..
It was Arnav!
Arnav (on phone)-Later Mom! I told u na, I will come home, but not now.. *looks down smiling* I have something really important to do right now.. PAUSE.. Hmm.. Tell dad that I am ready to join in our family business as he always wanted.. Also, I have sent him a soft copy of this year's Account Details of the Delhi Branch of our AR Fashions.. I did manage to do something constructive u see! *chuckles* PAUSE.. Okay now.. Come on Mom, I got to go.. Will call later.. PAUSE.. Ya, Love u too..
He kept the call and looked inside with a smirk on his face..
*
The event of prize distribution for brilliant performances by students in Sports, Drama, Social Awareness and Other such Extra Curricular activities was going on, and then it was turn for the Award Distribution of the Most Awaited ceremony of the evening, The Award for that one Topper of the Year, who had outstood in Scoring the best from all other Colleges in Academics..
This event was about to start and the curtains opened after the previous event was closed.. That's when Khushi Kumari Gupta, who was sitting on the Front Most Row looked down to see what made her eyes pop out.. Her Baby Pug..
Khushi (angry)-OMG Brownie!! What are u doing here? *flares her nose* BAD timing..
She had been wearing a Glittery Dark Blue Sleeve less top with a knee length skin tight black silk skirt.. Not to forget, her shoulder length hair were tied in a pony tail as she always preferred and those geeky glasses which gave her a Studious Look were back.. She had been wearing simple Veggies in her foot which gave her a good height and standard too..
She was still the same Khushi other wise, fair, thin and simply gorgeous.. She hurried up leaving her Hand Bag and everything on Her Seat and carrying her Brownie (Puch Puch and Lamxi's Puppy) in her arms as she made her way out.. The Award Ceremony for what she had come here started right away and she heard the Third prize going to some 'Robert Alexander Warna' and ran away quickly to drop Brownie out..
*
Parking Lot..
Fuming, Khushi went to the Parking.. It was a little bright as it was still another ending evening, and she reached her car.. She stopped two steps away from there just to see her Driver Ronny, trying hard to handle her Pugs in that closed car.. Her puppies were are grown up in size as it had been almost nine months now, and the one in her hand was licking her neck to calm her anger..
An irritated Khushi opened the car door and all her Pugs came out to jump on her.. Although she loved them more than herself, she was angry at present.. She took a few minutes and managed to lock them all inside the car getting Ronny out.. She then looked at Ronny and with her hands crossed over her chest, her eyes narrowed..
Khushi-Ronny, can u kindly explain me something? How did Brownie reach me?
Ronny looked down and spoke..
Ronny-Actually, Didi ji.. Some boy was asking for u and I opened my side's glass window and Brownie jumped out.. I tried to get him back but then if I would have gone after him, others too would have come out.. So..
Ronny gave his explanation which seemed justified, but Khushi was not happy..
Khushi-Ronny, u know why I am here and why I brought u here, don't u..? I was to receive an Award and I was here was that Main thing.. U know I brought u here to look after my babies as I could not live without them either.. Now just coz of u I missed that Event for what I came here..!
She spoke getting frustrated and Ronny kept looking down with his hands on each other, above his stomach.. He was almost of Khushi's age, maybe a year or two younger than her.. Khushi peeped inside her SUV and saw her puppies scratching the car windows from the inside by their paws wanting to come out to her and she looked away calming herself now..
Khushi-Sorry Ronny, I dint want to yell on u like that.. U know am not like that.. Just that I was too excited I guess.. Leave it.. I have a little party to attend here now, will see u at the Hotel.. Go, and take them with u too.. Give Pogo his toy bone or *chuckles* he will eat ur head, not literally though but ya.. And give Bruno his medicines, *pouts* he was unwell, u know na.. I will be back myself.. Stay with them and do not let them out before u reach the Hotel.. GO..
Ronny nodded following her orders and he left.. Just then she remembered Ronny told that someone was asking for her.. She raised her lashes to see her car gone and thought to ask about this guy who-so-ever was asking for her, but later..
*
Khushi was making her way back to the College Auditorium when she heard some noise.. She looked around but no one was seen.. Thinking, it might have been her hallucination Khushi again made her way towards the Inside Auditorium as the Moon came out in the sky above..
Khushi was just taking a step forward when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulders and turned to see HIM, after One Whole Year.. Her breathe hitched and her eyes went wide as she pushed her glasses above on her nose and gulped to speak..
Khushi (softly)-Arnav??
Arnav (huskily) -I had been looking for u!
Yeah! It was Arnav, suited up to look Handsome more than he ever did! He smiled back taking a step towards Khushi..
Khushi was not able to believe who was in front of her! She smiled wide and jumped over him to hug him to feel him if he was really there? And ya, it was really Him!!
Her hug was so sudden, that Khushi again made Arnav fall on down on his back, making her fall over him and a pleased Arnav smiled seeing her back the way he wished her to..
Khushi (excited)-Arnav! Is it really u? I am so happy to see u after so long.. How are u? When did u come here? Why dint u contact me? Arnav speak something..
She opened her exited eyes to realise she had been hugging him and later turned her face to see they were on the ground.. Khushi got up to see him again and she was all time smiling.. He too smiled back and noticed her specks.. He got stood up too, and smiled locking his eyes with hers, still not getting enough of admiring His girl and opened his mouth to utter softy..
Arnav-I missed u Khushi, very much.. *gulps* Kaisi ho? Aunty Uncle ke saath khush toh ho na? (How are u? U happy with ur parents?)
His voice was weak, may be his eyes were going wet too..
Khushi just smiled back and nodded taking a step near him.. The world seemed quite at rest as if none but these two only existed..
Khushi (calmly)-Bahot khush hu.. (Very much..) Aur ab toh Puch Puch ko bi bacche ho gaye hai.. (And Puch Puch also had his babies.. ) *giggles with a sour throat* But I missed u more Arnav..! Why dint u contact me? Ha?
Arnav-I was trying to be something before could I ask urself from u..
Khushi (confused)-What?? Did u even miss me like I did?
Khushi was not getting him, and Arnav was about to take a step ahead towards her but stopped..
Arnav-No, I dint..
Khushi felt bad until she heard..
Arnav-But I did remember u sometimes, whenever I breathed, whenever I blinked my eyes, whenever I felt my heart beating, whenever I smiled..
Khushi-Then why dint u contact me? Tell me..
Arnav (mocks)-U left even without letting me know, u just left by dropping a lame letter like I did, but did u leave any note on I should contact u or not..
Khushi looked down thinning her lips.. He came forward a step and she looked up to lock her eyes with his talking a step back as and when he came forward..
Arnav-And u expected me to contact u with what right Khushi? I guess I lost rights on u when - -
Khushi (cuts in)-No Arnav, its not like that.. I - -
Arnav still kept walking ahead till Khushi's back hit on some car's door.. Arnav cornered her and Khushi looked down..
Arnav's hands rested on either side of her shoulders and he leaned on her face..
Arnav (cuts in)-Oh ya? So I do have a right on u still?
Khushi's heart skipped a beat and she looked up not knowing what to reply? Yeah, she was still in love with him only, but what was he doing right now?
She thought he only considered her as a friend, then, why were his eyes conveying some thing she always wanted him to speak for her? His intense eye lock and his hands which were now cupping her face were melting her and she kept her hands on his over her own cheeks and he asked again..
Arnav-I am asking u something Khushi, tell me.. Do I still have some rights on u or did I loose them during my immaturity?
Khushi knew he was serious right now, but why so suddenly today? She dint meet this side of him ever.. He being serious about something was very new for her..
Khushi (pleads)-Arnav, plz..
Arnav (frustrated)-What plz? Am asking u something for u to answer Khushi.. Tell me, dint u trust me even a bit? U left, just like that?
He asked tilting his head.. Khushi put his hands away from her face and looked in his eyes firmly trying to stop her heart from going loose..
Khushi-Try to understand Arnav.. It was not easy for me anytime to leave u.. *panics* Um.. *looks around* I - - I meant, I dint misunderstand u that night Arnav but.. *looks down* I specified in the letter the reason for me to leave u..
She looked down feeling awkward, and he still cornered her..
Suddenly she was all calm.. She was lost of words.. What should she be speaking now? She looked around again and Arnav took a step away from her and folded his hands on his chest staring her face to read her uneasiness..
Arnav-U could have at least stayed for one more day Khushi.. It was just a matter of One More Day!
Khushi looked up at him with her tears finally out.. Her sweet pout on her lips was back and her glasses got smudged with her tears..
Khushi (sobs)-What could I have possible seen Arnav.. *wipes her tears* U again pulling another Delhi chick and - -
Arnav held her hand and pulled her on him which left her shaken..
Arnav-And holding her close to me like THIS..?
Khushi felt his hands going towards her waist and pulling her more to force her to hug him back and heard him..
Arnav-And pull her like THIS to let her fall on me..?
Before Khushi could understand, she felt his lips on her burning cheeks.. She closed her eyes tight and parted her lips holding his arms tightly..
Arnav-And give a peck on her cheeks like THIS..?
Khushi-Um.. Ar - - Arnav.. Wh - -
Arnav removed her hair band and let her short hair fall down, as he always liked.. Khushi's eyes met his silent ones and her hands in reflex went to hold her hair from falling apart.. Another move from his side and she hitched..
Arnav held her hands not allowing her to tie her pony tail and crossed her hands behind her waist leaning on her..
Arnav (whispers)-And tell her that how much crazy she has made me..?
Khushi (trembling)-Arnav!! Um.. I got it.. Plz ss - - stop..
Arnav (huskily)-Why?
Khushi-Coz this is me..
Arnav saw her lost form and took a deep breath before he spoke..
Arnav-So u mean, I just kissed ur cheek?
He kissed her on her other cheek and Khushi shut her eyes tight heaving a bit now..
Arnav-And now u will say I picked u up..?
Arnav picked her up and nuzzled his nose in her neck due to which she moaned feeling extremely high.. It was enough of her self control and she too gave in to hug him properly as he picked her still hugging her.. His both hands around her back and her fingers in his hairs..
They both were still alone at the Parking, and Arnav breathed in between her hairs, but before he could continue, the Crowd came out from the Auditorium out of no where to see off the Chief Guest Dr. Naina..
Khushi felt where she was and opened her eyes to struggle a bit..
Khushi-Arnav.. They are coming here.. Plz put me down..
He did as she asked and they both felt the timing of these people to be very wrong..
Arnav really cursed his luck and Khushi was in her own thoughts thinking what had Arnav been doing and what would he have done if none came?
Khushi looked away and she could see behind Arnav some known face.. She flinched her eye brows and before she could recollect this face which seemed a bit famalier to her, Dr. Naini reached Khushi and it was too late to back out.. The Crowd of the students, teachers and principles also followed Naina who were not allowed to move ahead for bidding a bye to their Chief Guest..
The security guards pushed every single person who were behind Dr. Naina not letting them move towards her car, and Dr. Naina walked forward in the parking to spot Arnav and Khushi alone, stand besides them..
Khushi now remembered who she (Dr. Naina) was and hitting her temple, she pulled Arnav's hands to pull him with her to disappear from here but it was too late.. Arnav came over to Khushi not understanding why she pulled him and just then, he turned behind and saw her, whom he just met on the stage while receiving an Award from this Lady, Dr. Naina..
Ya, Arnav already met her .. Dr. Naina dint remember Arnav, but now that she saw Khushi with Arnav here, she remembered it all and moved towards them with a happy smile pasted on her face.. Arnav and Khushi too faked back a smile feeling extremely blank..
Dr. Naina-Hey! Khushi, right? Congratulations on the award.. *SMILES wide* I passed YOUR award to ARNAV when he came on stage.. How is ur baby? Did u both have one yet?
Wait, Khushi had just forgotten about her award.. She was about to think of replying something when she heard that next sentence and gulped reminding herself of her craziness she did a year back.. But to her surprise cum shock, Arnav was FAST in everyway to reply..
Arnav (smirks)-Well, not yet Doc..! But will have a few soon, NATURALLY..
Khushi was stunned at his answer and he looked side ways to understand her state..
Arnav snapped his fingers in front of Khushi who in return jerked her head and looked at Arnav who was very casually looking at Khushi..
Arnav-Khushi, what happened? Recognise her?
Khushi grits her teeth looking at Arnav and again wore a smile looking at Naina who left once congratulating her after a few minutes.. These two were alone again and Khushi looked at Arnav in anger..
Khushi-Arnav! Why dint u tell her?
Arnav (acts confused)-What?
Khushi (annoyed)-Arnav! Don't act now ha.. Know what? Leave it.. U can never change, u can't ever be serious in ur Life, and specially when the matter comes to me! Give me my award and go to ur Delhi Waali Girlfriends only..! I know someone or the other must be waiting for u.. Hmpf..!
Arnav just smirked having seeing her and her usual mood back.. He had so missed his Love and her madness and angers and her punches and what not?!
Khushi looked at his hands and noticed how he had been holding one trophy in his hands since long which she never noticed.. She took that award trophy claiming the same as hers and rushed inside the College Premises where now a small Party was organised..
*
Inside the College.. Party Hall..
Khushi stood there in a corner keeping that trophy in her handbag, the handbag she just collected from her seat some time ago.. Some few students came to congratulate her.. But one thing which confused her, was that they congratulated her for coming Second!
Khushi took the Trophy out from her handbag and was more confused.. This trophy was for the First Position, while the others gave her good wished for coming Second! Did this mean that - - NO!! Was it possible? Khushi was joining the dots of possibility and that's when the lights went off for her to panic just for a moment, after which a bright spot light fell on her face and she looked around to see the crowd staring her..
Not being used to all this, she turned around to go away before some prank is played on her, that is if someone planned.. But just then she heard a familiar voice which made her smile and she turned around to see Arnav, her Arnav, on the other side of the Hall having a spot light on him as well, but what amazed her more was what he did next!
Arnav-22 tak padhai.. 25 pe naukri.. 26 Pe chokri.. 30 pe bachche.. 60 pe retirement, aur phir maut ka intezaar.. Dhattt, aisi ghisi pitti life thodi jeena chahta tha mai? (Studying till 22.. Getting a job by 25.. Getting a Girl by 26.. Having kids at 30.. Retirement at 60 and then wait, for death! Neah.. I dint want such a boring life..!)
Khushi looked at Arnav and so did he.. He made his way towards her who went conscious now looking around and then down and tucked her locks behind her ears and gulped taking scared breathes.. She never liked attention unlike Arnav and presently she had no idea what Arnav was up to, until he came and stood ahead of Khushi and smirked..
Arnav-But now my thinking is no more the same..
He took another close step and she looked down whispering so only he could hear..
Khushi-Arnav what are u - -
But her words were left incomplete as he interrupted her by..
Arnav-Hold this baby..
He threw the mike he had been holding, in her hands, and she looked down to see what it was, when he covered the distance between them and cupped her face and kissed her deeply on her parted lips.. To say Khushi was shocked would be an understatement.. This was never expected!!
The mike from her hands and her hand bag, fell from her hands as she took a moment to register what happened and the crowd around made encouraging noises as the lighting too went romantic suddenly!
Arnav parted to see that fully surprised cum flushed face of hers and she looked down not able to face anyone else and Arnav knew she was lip sealed.. He smirked taking her in his hug and she dug her face inside his chest hitting him on his biceps.. She was too shy to realize what was going on in his mind, plus his sudden kiss in public left her blank, but she was blushing too.. Just to add on to her dizziness came his next words..
Arnav (softly)-Bahot pyaar karta hu mai tumse, dill see.. (I love very much Khushi, by heart..) I love everything about u, very very much!
Khushi got out from his hug while he still held her..
Khushi-Arnav??
Arnav-YES! Phasa liya hai tuune mujhe, vaat laga di hai meri.. (U have trapped me, made me mad..) But in spite of all that, I am happy with u Khushi..
She was obviously happy beyond words, just that she dint wish this to be a dream which vanishes once she opens her eyes..
Khushi-Arnav what did u just say? Wh - -
He came on to her and kissed her again and held on to her waist after parting..
Arnav-Come on baby, I know u already love me and today I am even a Topper, and too with a settled Job.. Say YES..
He kissed her again publicly, and this time her heart gave in.. Actually neither of these two remembered where they were anymore.. They were going deep lost in their Heartbeats to think on anything but in the eyes of their Love!
Giving her a second or more to breathe, Arnav parted and she still felt her lips getting licked whereas her nape was handled carefully in his palms..
Khushi was not able to recall the last time her heart felt so good, when she felt so happy with him?! Obviously this was the Best Day of her Life till date, with him..
Arnav-Ab aur risk nahi le sakta boss.. Tujhe koi aur pata le gaya toh? Ha kar de na.. Hooja meri.. (I cant risk with u anymore, cant let anyone have u..) Say YES.. Plz be mine..
Khushi (shivers with happiness)-Tum sach keh rahe ho na? (Are u serious?)
Arnav (winks and pulls her a little on him)-Koi shak? (U doubt?)
Khushi nodded in denial and rushed over him to drown her head inside him and hug him tightly.. Arnav smiled feeling her YES and pulled her out of his arms and held her fingers in his hands and confessed caressing them with him thumbs..
Arnav-I have loved u Khushi, from like hamesha se (always).. Just I dint realize that time.. I am so sorry for - -
Khushi-Ssshh.. Koi baat nahi Arnav.. *sigh* Har ishq ka ek waqt hota hai, aur woh mahara waqt nahi tha.. Par iska matlab yeh nahi ke woh isqh nahi tha.. *smiles tilting her head on her right looking in his eyes* Aur ab mera pehlaa pyar adhura nahi rahenga Arnav.. (Ssshh.. Never mind.. *sigh* Love needs Time, and that was not our time.. But that does not mean it was not Love.. *smiles tilting her head on her right looking in his eyes* But now my First Love wont be incomplete.. )
Arnav (smiles)-Mera bhi.. (Mine too..)
Back Ground Music started suddenly..
Yeah..!
What A Look..
What A Grace..
Tenu Hi Kara Mein Chase..
What A Nasks..
What A Nain..
Dil Tera Hogaya fan..
What A Smile..
What A Style..
Uddi Neendo Ki Yeh File..
Kabhi Soft, Kabhi Rude..
Killer Tera Attitude..
Khushi (cries)-I love u Arnav..
Khushi finally said it again today and with her eyes brimming this time!
Arnav-I know..
He whispered again getting close to her closing his eyes, when Khushi dropped her smile and pushed him a bit away acting angry and asked..
Khushi-Aur tumhari Delhi waali Girlfriends ka kya?? (And what about ur Delhi Waali Girlfriend?)
Arnav smirked and thought of something looking at her and took a few steps back from her.. The common spotlight they had been sharing parted to two now, one on each, and Arnav left Khushi stunned by singing the following..
Arnav- Tere liye hei to signal tod taad ke..
Aaya Dilli Waali Girlfriend chhod chhaad ke..
Khushi's eyes went wide to what Arnav was going to do and before she could stop him, some boys came behind him, and started to accompany him in his dance and all Khushi could do was laugh and feel awesome.. She was enjoying this and her heart was blooming!
Arnav-Ho Tere liye hei to signal tod taad ke..
Aaya Dilli Waali Girlfriend chhod chhaad ke..
Khushi too went forward to him and held his nape circling her hands around them and mocked for fun..
Khushi- Ho Teri Ankh Da Ishaara Mujhe Fraud Lagey..
Tu Toh Majnu Awaara By God Lagay..
Arnav-What the!
Khushi giggled hitting his chest and leaving him as another group of girls joined her to dance behind her following her dance steps and Arnav replied singing..
Arnav- Ho Kasme Waade Khaake,
Apni Pocket Money Bachaake..
Aaya Tere Liye Paise Vaise Jodh Jadh Ke..
Yup.. It did make sense as Arnav had started to save money in actual too..!
Ghar Waalon Ko Bhi Bye Shye Bol Baal Ke..
Aaya Dilli Waali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..
Tere Liye Hi Toh Signal Todh Tadh Ke..
Aaya Dilli Waali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..!
Arnav kept dancing in Boys Group and so did she in girl's, when after a while suddenly he heard her saying 'Okay bye', and he made his way towards her tearing the Girls group who circles around Khushi dancing with her, to shamelessly pull her on him and not letting her move an inch even.. That's when she sang..
Khushi-Yeh To Ishq Mein Dekho Badtameez Ho Gaya..
Bina Baat Ke Hi Mujh Pe Yeh Freeze Ho Gaya..
Refuse Kiya Sua Baari,
Phir Bhi Karna Chahe Yaari..
Arnav twisted Khushi's hand behind her back and leaned on her cheeks making her blush and look away and he raised her up to twirl her once in air and drop down again and sing..
Arnav-Passion Tere Liye Mera, Increase Hogaya..
Khushi blushed looking away and he moved away to point his finger at her and sing with pride..
Arnav- Tu Hi Day Lage Mujhe, Meri Night Lagee..
Mujhe Future Mera Tere Sang, Bright Lagee..
Khushi chuckled and saw a girl coming near him which forced her to make a face on which Arnav laughed.. She had to tease him.. Going besides some random guy, Khushi spoke looking at Arnav..
Khushi- Tujhse Bhi Jyada Shona..
Koi Handsome Munda Hona..
Leke Jayega Sone Mein Tol Tal Ke..
Oyeee..
Arnav was besides Khushi the very next moment and Khushi looked in his eyes to see a glint of possessiveness which gave her immense happiness!
Arnav pulled her close to his chest and picked her up.. She was about to struggle when he locked his eyes with hers and smirked at her..
Arnav- Tujhe Lejaunga Mein To Yahan,
Jhande Gaad Ke..
Aaya Dilliwali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..
Arnav kept Khushi down who again ran away for him to chase her while she sung..
Khushi- Chal Jhootha Mere Liye Signal Todh Tadh Ke,
Aaya Dilliwali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..
Khushi knew Arnav never followed signals.. And now, Arnav reminded her now smiling again..
Arnav- Ghar Waalon Ko Bhi Bye Shaay Bol Baal Ke,
Aaya Dilliwali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..
Tere Liye Hi Toh Signal Todh Tadh Ke,
Aaya Dilliwali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..
They both giggled for a while and ASR leaned on his Khushi..
The music around went slow and Arnav asked her if she wants to go down.. Nodding a Yes, she smiled wide and closing her eyes tight, she fell on him again just to roll her legs around his waist asking him to take her away from here and he hugged her tight walking his way out..
*
Arnav-What??
Khushi who was standing before him asked him..
Khushi (chuckles)-Seriously? U're ready to leave everything for me? Is there no one good enough left for u in Delhi who can make u fall for her easily?
Arnav smirked pulling her for her to rest her hands on his shoulders.. He obviously used his husky voice to easily let her knees weak..
Arnav (serious voice)-Obviously there are many! *laughs* But seriously.. Na bol diya sabko.. *cups her face* Tumhe ha jo bolna tha! (I denied them all, after all I had to tell u yes!)
Arnav- Teri gali mei bhi aanaa, start kar diyaa..
Ek tere naam apnaa heart kar diyaa..
Karne lagaa aankh matakkaa..
Ab to aashiq ban gayaa pakkaa..
Arnav was about to kiss her lips again when she backed off giving her 'o' expression and ran away.. She turned to see him disappointed and sang..
Khushi- Aaj abbhi maine teraa boycott kar diyaa..
Teri saaree harkatein mai to note karoon..
Tujhe thaaney mein le jaa ke main report karoon..
Khushi said with a straight face and Arnav looked in front holding his ears moving towards her with a pleading face..
Arnav- Tu naa kar aise fight..
Teraa mood main karoon light..
He kissed her on her cheeks again and backed off just to see her faking her anger under her blush and he chuckled to sing..
Arnav-Tujhay scene main dikhaa ke, film Gol-maal ke..
Khushi's mouth left giggles and to add on to that, she went towards him and heard him..
Arnav- Naam Tera Hi Likhaya Maine Wedding Card Pe..
Aaya Dilliwaali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..
Tere Liye Hi To Signal Todh Tadh Ke..
Aaya Dilliwali Girlfriend Chodh Chadh Ke..
(the above lyrics belong to Yeh Jawaani Hahi Deewani-The Movie..)
Khushi stopped smiling suddenly when she heard his last lines and Arnav stopped himself from jumping and dancing any further.. He moved towards Khushi and asked with concern..
Arnav-Kya hua Khushi? What happened? U Okay?
Khushi-Arnav.. Wha - -What did u say lastly? U - -U mean it?
Arnav smiled looking down and held her hands..
Arnav-Yes.. *looks up* Will u marry me?
Khushi's mouth hung down.. What did Arnav just ask? To she Khushi was flabbergasted was an understatement.. Khushi was happy and was about to nod a YES, before which she felt appropriate to ask him once..
Khushi-Arnav.. U know what u are asking me right?
Yeah, she always wanted this,but he was literally not understanding why was it so hard for her to say a YES right now?
Arnav-Hey! Why is so difficult for u to believe?
Khushi (pouts)-Coz I know how much committed u can be.. U will run away!
Arnav-Ah! That's it? *chuckles* Then u get me back..
Khushi (with that 'o' expression..)-Means u will really run away?
Arnav (winks)-No yar.. At least try me once!
Khushi pushed him and spoke in frustration..
Khushi-Its not a Trail Offer Arnav! Once if ur married then, its daal chawal for 50 saal till u die.. *snapped her finger very seriously* Tell me, are u ready for that?
He replied so smoothly!
Arnav- Don't get angry baby..
Khushi (makes a face)-Scared already?
Arnav took a deep breathe and said..
Arnav-Look Khushi, am done waiting for this day.. Its finally here and I now that I have told u that I love u back, am asking for the Last time now, shadi karegi ya nahi? (Will u marry me or not?)
He sounded demanding.. But he was seriously a MAN now!
Khushi-Okay!! Whenever u say..
She blushed and looked down tucking her hair behind her ears which hardly stayed there..
Arnav (loudly)-Great! Come..
Khushi's eyes popped out when she felt Arnav moving ahead pulling her hand.. But Khushi dint move and he looked behind to see her puzzled face..
Khushi-Arnav.. Now? Where?
Arnav-Shadi karne, aur kaha?
Khushi-WHAT? NOW?
She almost yelle to which he shoved his shoulders..
Arnav (confidently) -Aur nahi toh kab? (Then when?)
Khushi-U are crazy!
She said making him leave her hand and adjusting her specks..
Arnav-No.. Am adamant, for u..
Khushi-Are u MAD? NOW? I agreed for marriage but then why now?
Arnav-Not now Khushi, since a year.. My attention was always on u! I cant stop my passion for u anymore to be frank and I really wish to make good love to u with all the rights and freedom just for myself.. Yeah I may be sounding desperate, SO WHAT? Its been a Year as I already mentioned and now that we have our whole life to discuss all this, tell me u coming or not?
Khushi's heartbeat raced as his last words left her face all red, but he was in no mood to tease her.. She took a soft step towards Arnav and blushed cupping his face..
Khushi-Promise me one thing first..
Arnav-I know!
Khushi frowned her brows..
Khushi-U do?
Arnav-U want twins right? I know the steps, come fast..
Khushi's mouth went wide open and her eyes popped out.. She looked away and Arnav started laughing seeing her embarrassed state..
Khushi-Chi Arnav! I was toh going u tell something else..
She bluffed forgetting what she had in mind and he took a step to carry her in his arms and climbing out the steps from the Party Hall's exit..
Arnav-Really?
Khushi-Um.. YA! I - - YA! U have to give me UR Award trophy u won tonight.. Okay?
Arnav-So finally u made out.. At least congratulate me yar.. Itni bhi decency nahi hai kya? (Don't u have that much decency?)
Khushi-Sorry! Congratulations.. But I came second ha..
Arnav climbed down the stairs as she kept blabbering something, and she was still holding on to his nape.. Suddenly she shouted..
Khushi-Arnav wait! I remember what I was telling u!
Arnav put her down and gave her a question mark look to which she politely replied with a glint of shyness in her eyes..
Khushi-Shadi bhaag ke kar rahe hai, par reception sabke saath karenge! (We are getting married by running away, but will have the reception with all..)
He was Crazy, and she was equally Crazy like her Love.. She agreed to marry him now and here, a run away marriage dammit!
Arnav just pulled her in a satisfactory hug and kissing her forehead, they left to get married.. Khushi finally got her First Love Story complete and so was with Arnav, he got HIS Khushi, forever now..
And that was the night guys, they married and proved it that really..
Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani..
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment