Monday, August 5, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani -EPILOUGE-



xx

-EPILOUGE-
(above banner by me..)


Khushi and Arnav reached Lucknow and their parents were shocked to know what their kids had done! A Runaway Marriage??

Although Arnav's parents always liked Khushi, they dint expect this! Shashi Gupta on the other side, who dint get a good impression from Arnav earlier, thought of testing him..

Puch Puch was called and Shashi left Puch Puch free to see if he bites Arnav or not..? Shashi knew his daughter's dog could judge who was good and who was not, and Puch Puch obviously approved Arnav.. Khushi flared her nose looking at her Paapa for not believing her, but Puch Puch.. Shashi apologized and knowing that Arnav had Topped his College and was from a good background, he agreed at that instant.. Later that day, he tried to understand what type of person Arnav was.. At last, he found Arnav decent enough for his daughter and accepted this marriage with his whole heart..
After a few scoldings, the Gupta's and the Raizada's accepted the Runaway Wedding of their Only Children, and a small Reception was planned during that weekend, till when Khushi and Arnav were meant to stay separate..

***

Some Days Later..
Reception Night..

Gudiya re Gudiya tera, Gudda Pardesiya..
Jodi aasamaani hogayi..
Shagun pe, dekho Shaad Maani ho gayi..

Khushi had been wearing a Simple, but Beautiful White-Silver Netted Ghagra Choli, with light but royal accessories.. Her hands were full with bangles, and her neck adorned with a lovely neck piece of bronze, her Mother-In-Law had gifted.. Her backless blouse left her back open again, while her hairs were tied in a Bun today.. For a change, she was not wearing any earrings or speaks today.. Just a light make up and done..

But what added the most to her glow were the signs she wore to show herself as His.. Khushi's hands filled with lots of RED and WHITE chudiya (bangles), and her mangalsutra and sindoor made her look gorgeous in a complete way.. Arnav could not take his eyes off her since he saw her smiling face, whose eyes were just for him..

Arnav choose to be Simply Stunning and wore his Black Suit he specially got for this day, it was his Wife's choice! His hair all gelled up and his shoes were the most classy of all, obviously..
 *
Many High Class people and Socialites were invited, along with Arnav-Khushi's School Principle, Teachers & Ex-Teachers and Class Mates.. Many from these knew ArShi were good friends, but none imagined, that this Geeky Girl will catch such a Charmer..

Khushi proudly entangled her arms in Arnav's, showing off what belonged to her! She was very happy today, and Arnav dint let her leave his arm either, he was equally happy too, maybe more! He admired her as she looked over the Little Party going on with that really happy smile on her face..

Khushi looked at Arnav and he looked away.. Khushi saw him eyeing some girl who was smiling at him.. She pulled him near him by her arm that she had entangled with his, and asked..

Khushi (suspicious)-Arnav.. Why are u looking at her?

Arnav looked the other way and controlled his smile realizing that his Wife felt a bit 'J'.. He found this so cute, and thought of having some fun with his newlywed Wife while their family and friends were away.. He turned to Khushi and replied casually..

Arnav-Why baby? I was just looking at her..

Khushi-I know everything! Don't u try to make me Jealous ha.. U know itworks to fast coz I love u too much.. Plz Arnav..
She pleaded looking down with a sad pout on her face and he gave up..

Arnav-Hey! Am sorry.. I won't look at any other girl..
Khushi looked at him and smiled, which turned into a fume as hecontinued..

Arnav-Um.. At least not in ur presence!
Arnav laughed and Khushi pushed him a bit.. She dared him to check anyone else out and he will face the worst consequences..

Arnav apologized and pulled her in a hug.. It was their Reception going on and they were On the Stage.. Arnav's puling her made Khushi conscious and she asked Him to leave her.. He turned her to make her face him and looked at her from head to toe making her blush and hit him on his shoulders..

Arnav-What??

Khushi-Don't look at me like that Arnav, as if ur eyes have an X-Ray machine which can help u look inside my clothes!

Arnav (sigh)-I wish!

Khushi's jaw dropped and they both giggled.. A Young Lady came on stage to wish these two a Happy Married Life and went away.. Khushi again passed a 'Look' to Arnav as he she found him flirting, which he dint intend to do..

Arnav-Khushi plz! Don't u look at me like that.. I was NOT flirting okay..

Khushi (uninterested)-Did I say anything?

Arnav-Well, ur Look did!

Khushi (smiles)-Don't worry.. I know u dint intend too.. It's just that flirting is mixed in ur blood.. Hmpf! Tum kabhi thakte nahi ho kya?? (U never get tired?)

Arnav-Oh plz.. Mai kabhi thakta nahi hu.. (I never get tired..) Well ek tarah se dekha jaay, toh flirting is good for health u see, like - -

Khushi completed his words before he could..
Khushi-Like Yoga!

They laughed to welcome another Couple on stage who congratulated them.. Almost all the guests were done meeting them, and a tired Khushi turned at Arnav..

Khushi-Arnav listen.. We won't fight like other couples, okay?

Arnav smiled and nodded..

Khushi-And Arnav, u will see to it that I get Hot Water to bathe everyday or else u know na yar that I - -

Arnav pouted a bit entangling his fingers with hers and caressed his thumb on her fingers with a naughty smile now..

Arnav (huskily whispers in Khushi's ears)-Or Else??

Khushi looked away and tighten her hold on the hand he had been holding to let him know she was feeling shy.. Arnav chuckled and she turned to him again after a while that relaxed her..

Khushi (seriously)-And Arnav.. Promise me that u will allow me to go to Gupta House to meet Puch Puch and my other dogs everyday.. I have decided to let them stay with Maa-Paapa only, they (Shashi and Garima) should not feel alone na?

Arnav blinked his eyes genuinely in a YES.. Khushi thanked him and looked ahead.. Her smile dropped and her eyes went big suddenly.. Arnav looked ahead to what was it? Khushi left Arnav's arms and walked down the stage to invite Shakti up on stage who had been staring them from down since a while..

Shakti-Kehte hai shadi karne ka koi sahi waqt nahi hota.. Jab karlo, bas tabhi se tumhara bura waqt shuru ho jaata hai.. Arnav, mere sheer, mere cheteh! Tujhe kuch din akele kya chhod, tuune itna bada jhol kar diya? ( Its said that there is no good time for marriage.. Whenever u marry, ur bad time starts.. Arnav, I left u alone for a few days and see what u did!)

Arnav ran towards Shakti getting very much excited..

Arnav-Hey! U were supposed to come earlier na? We were waiting..!!

Shakti got a hug from Arnav and passed his congratulations to this newly wed couple.. Firstly Shakti kicked Arnav for not informing him when he (Arnav) and Khushi decided to do  runaway marriage.. Arnav apologized saying him 'haalaat hei kuch aise thee' on which the trio laughed! Shakti was sincerely happy for his friend, and Khushi asked him how was he and what was going on with him these days! That's when Shakti replied, that he was going to The USA on some student Visa as he got selected for some scholarship he had applied for sometime back..

Arnav-Hey! That's great.. I guess u will find someone there for u.. I mean, the kind of Love u are interested in, is Legal there.. Its ur place buddy..!!

Arnav joked and Khushi seriously hit Arnav in his stomach to make him shut his mouth to which Arnav gave a 'What the-' look in return..

Arnav-What? We are friends Khushi.. He knows when I am joking and when I am not..!

Khushi nodded sarcastically and looked at Shakti..

Khushi-Am so sorry Shakti.. U know how he is..

Shakti (smiles)-Its okay yar.. I know..

They chatted for a while and Shakti left to see his Laxmi and Puch Puch for the last time before he leaves.. Arnav, Khushi and family left for dinner.. All went well, and Shakti left taking Bruno (Lamxi-Puch Puch's pug) with Him, as Khushi insisted..

*

The reception was Done and Khushi was leaving for her Sasural, leaving behind her Parent's house forever today..

Banno re banno meri,
Chali sasural ko..
Ankhiyo mei paani de gayi,
Dua mei, mithi gud-dhaani de gayi..
(The above lyrics are from-Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani-The Movie)

Khushi's parents had tears in their eyes and so did Khushi.. She had to start a new family of her own, leaving behind her parents house forever.. Arnav tried to calm Khushi saying she can come here whenever she wants as they will be settling in Lucknow only.. Shashi and Garima were touched by his small words and Arnav's parents were happy too, seeing their Arnav all grown up!

***

Same Night.. Raizada Mansion..
Arnav's Room..

Khushi was here after long! She entered the room slowly with her Mother In Law by her side, and remembered those many moments she spent here in Arnav's room till date, as a Friend..

Khushi remembered herself as a teenager, entering this very room in those early mornings to wake Arnav up for School.. How he always got her late when she used to give him lift during their School days, still she tolerated that all..
A smile appeared on her lips..
She remembered how she used push Arnav in his Bathroom and how he used to pin her inside just to tease her by calling her by an excuse of Towel.. Khushi flushed remembering this and imagined her future days with her Toliya Types Husband and giggled in her heart.. Her Mother In Law helped her sit on that Decorated Bed, where she was pinned so many times already by Arnav, but not with any motive!

She remembered how she used to kick on his bum sometimes to wake him up and in return he used to pull her under him inside his blanket.. Khushi looked down getting a little pink this time..

Arnav's Maa adjusted Khushi's dupatta and her veil.. Khushi was not present here mentally, instead busy remembering how she used to arrange his School Bag according to time table each day and how she helped him on that Study table during exams or tests.. She knew she has to do everything for him from tomorrow too, but in a more higher and mature level, obviously! She was waiting for him to go dependent on her like before.. Oh, how she missed doing little things for him..!! Well, not anymore, thought she, and smiled looking down at her Mangalsutra.. Her Mother in Law noticed Khuhsi's face lost somewhere in smiles and held her chin..

Khushi came back to present as Arnav's Mom kissed her forehead and went out saying..
Arnav's Mom- Ur beautiful Khushi, and so is ur heart.. I always wanted u to come in this house as Arnav's wife, am happy u are my Daughter in Law today.. My son did one good thing at least! *smiles* I will send Arnav in a while.. Be comfortable, see u in the morning.. Good night.. Sleep well..

Khushi saw her Mother in Law moving out and felt so good feeling lucky to have such a sweet MIL cum Mother.. The lights went off, but she was not scared, as the room was lit with some many candles and her bed was arranged with flowers raining from above..
 *
She heard the room getting locked from inside after a few seconds and her heart beats raced to see a smirking Arnav coming towards her taking seductive steps.. He sat besides her to hold her hand next and look in her eyes..

Arnav-Khushi, are u okay?

She smiled at him holding back his hand and sighed..
Khushi (gulps)-Of course!

Arnav laid down with his head in her lap and she ran her fingers in his hairs..

Arnav smiled holding her neck and calling her down.. She leaned down cupping his face and there, their lips met to complete their marriage and seal the same..

They parted for Arnav to speak first..

Arnav-Khushi, tell me something..

Khushi smiled and nodded.. Arnav turned to face her stomach, with his head still in her laps and his face dug in her stomach..
Arnav-Khushi.. 
He hugged her back and pulling a string of her blouse, he asked..
Arnav-I precisely remember the night when we lost our virginities, u told me that ur back was sexy, I mean - -

Khushi's cheeks immediately left heat and she looked away looking for words.. Arnav looked at her face now and FYI her back dori was already un done..  :P

Arnav-Khushi, I can ask that, right?

Khushi-Arnav! Um.. Actually - - um - - .. *looking away and smiling* Dint u see my back properly that night? Don't ask me na.. I - - I feel shy Arnav!

Arnav got up to sit besides her and she adjusted her blouse and dupatta looking away biting her lower lip and smirking..

Arnav (seriously)-Come on! Don't u know I dint see anything that night?

Khushi's smile disappeared.. He dint see her yet? What did he mean?

Khushi-What do u mean Arnav, u dint see me??
She frowned her brows in confusion..

Arnav-Erm.. I know its quite hard to believe baby, coz I did everything and I say I dint see u properly but - - ya! The lights were off if u remember? And the moonlight was quite dim.. Also, I was not intending to do anything, I don't know how I lost it on THIS very bed and - - but.. Trust me, I am still u check u out in every way, we still dint consummate properly u see..

He was really speaking the truth, she did believe his eyes if not his words.. And ya, he was right.. They dint make any love the night they married by running away.. They did slept together, but there was nothing more to extend that night.. They had so many talks to discuss, so many feelings to share.. How could they jump to just SEX leaving every emotion behind, specially now?

Khushi-Arnav, actually.. I got a bikini wax done that night ur talking about!

Khushi confessed feeling extremely shy and Arnav's eyes popped out..
Arnav-What the-..! Really? *chuckles* Unbelievable!

Khushi (pouts)-Why? What's so unbelievable in that? I got it done for tonight as well!! Cant I?

Arnav (smirks)-Of course u can, and u did! No wonder I could feel u extra soft ha!

Khushi hit him on his chest and he caught her wrists pulling her over him as he laid on the bed.. Her dupatta was already side tracked and she leaned freely over him..

Arnav-For tonight I can understand why u got this beauty treatment.. *winks* But seriously, why that night too? For what?

He removed her bangles and the extra jewellery off her and rolled her under him.. She circled her hands around his nape and asked..

Khushi-Why? Do I need a reason to look beautiful? I wanted ur eyes for me that night, so I got it done! U know I was supposed to wear a good bold dress that night but - -

Arnav opened her hair which were tied in a bun to notice just now, that they had grown some long in length by this time..

Arnav (cuts in)-But ended up wearing a Pink Velvet kurti, right? *smiles* I do remember! U looked equally good in that too babe.. I guess I loved u since then, just could not realise it that time.. I wonder how u forgave me so easily for - -

Arnav left her and got up to sit on the bed and looked down not able to complete and Khushi sat next to him and moved his face to make him look at her..
Khushi (softly)- Arnav.. U know what?
He looked at her to which she smiled holding his hands in hers..

Khushi-Tumhare saath maine aisa koi pal jiya hei nahi hai, jiska mujhe afsos ho.. (I have never regretted a single moment spent with u anytime..)

Arnav smiled a bit hearing that and held her hands to kiss them, when Khushi looked down feeling uncomfortable and looked up to speak..
Khushi-But Arnav.. I do regret one thing yar.. *Arnav looks at her* I could never remember my 'First Time' with u.. I am so sorry..

Arnav smiled as she came near him to hug him and hide her embarrassed face in his chest..

Arnav-But I do remember.. It was my first time too! It was a painful one..

Khushi (irritated)-I don't remember that either re..

Arnav-Am talking about myself Khushi, u were really enjoying it, trust me..
Arnav sighed.. Khushi hissed and pushed him hearing that suddenly..

Arnav (seriously)-What? U think only girls feel pain? We boys are also human Khushi! I agree MAY have, um okay I HAD seen p*rn before, but doing IT in real was not so easy u see! U have to see where to put it and how and - -..

Khushi-Arnav! Plz yar..

Khushi blushed looking the other side having this kind of talk freely for the first time with her Lover cum Husband now.. Arnav smirked coming on the her and running his fingers on her bare waist to make her jump a bit and hold his thigh tight..

Arnav-Khushi, seriously! I don't remember if u felt any pain, but I did! I was so dumb at these things back then.. But no more.. I...

Arnav realised how he was about to speak that he was well experienced now in this field, and he knew Khushi read his un said words and so she looked down feeling low.. He dint need to speak that..!! Anyway.. This was a part of his past which cant be erased but could only be forgotten..

Arnav-Okay plz chill now.. I promised u na, I would reserve my every position for just u hence forth!

Khushi smiled weakly at him and looked down still trying to move on.. Arnav looked the other way removing the coat and decreasing the A.C. temperature to get rid of this sudden suffocation.. But it dint help him as he knew Khushi wont speak anything as she was too good to hide that she was affected.. He mentally hit his head for opening that stupid topic..

Khushi saw Arnav who was turning his back at her and surely regretting on his words which made her upset.. He had promised her to give his everything just to her, and she knew his promises were never fake.. She moved her second thoughts away and kept her hand on His shoulder asking him to turn to face her..

Khushi-Its okay Arnav.. That was ur past and I am glad I was not in it.. Glad, coz u never cheated me at least.. I am happy to be chosen by u for ur future, forever.. *cries in smile* I really love u Arnav.. Plz don't leave me, ever..

She fell on him and he hugged her tight..
Arnav-Never.. Ever..

She placed her pouting lips on his neck after a while and he knew what should be done next..

He gave her butterfly kisses on her nape and below, and she felt tickled..

Khushi smiled feeling loved by him the way she always wished.. And tonight was the night!

Arnav leaned down over her, pulling those flowers arrangements hanging on them from the top, and the night started where they created a beautiful bond taking their relationship ahead..


***

Three Years Later..

Lucknow..
Inside Gynaecologist's Clinic..

Khushi had her hair open as Arnav liked.. She was anxiously waiting since last 20 mins for her turn to go in.. She was dressed in a decent yellow knee length sleeve less frock, and had her hands on her 7th months baby bump.. She had been desperate for her turn to go inside the Ultra Sound Room, she was experiencing her first pregnancy.. She adjusted her glasses and looked around..

Her husband, Arnav, was just besides her, dosed off on her shoulders due to stress.. He had been wearing his Jogging Tracks and a Sweat Shirt.. Everyone around was staring them, and Khushi shoved her shoulders to wake up Arnav..

Arnav (sleepily)-What is it Khushi? Let me rest for a while now.. Am not going to carry u and roam around now again..

He said in sleep and a few patients staring them just giggled..
Khushi-Arnav! Wake up..

Arnav opened his eyes to remember where he was.. Khushi asked him to get some water for her and he dragged himself to the nearby Water-Filter.. 

Her mod swings and her demands had been terrible lately! He never imagined Khushi could be so h*rny, till now.. He had to over time not only at Home to satisfy her in obvious ways, but at office too as it was Year End.. He was actually working even Harder at work since Gupta-Raizada Collaborated their Business to be one..! 

*

Arnav came to Khushi with a glass of water, whistling on the way..
He sat besides Khushi giving her the glass and saw her face burning in anger..

Arnav-Wh - - What happened baby?

Khushi (flares her nose and narrows her eyes)-Whom were u whistling at? Tell me the truth or else - -

Arnav-Stop it Khushi! I was just whistling yar..

Khushi (suspicious)-At whom?

Arnav-No one!!

Khushi-Arnav??

Arnav-I promise I dint whistle at u.. Nothing - -

Khushi-Oh ya! I know u very well.. Why would u whistle at me? I am looking like a cow to u, right?

Arnav-God! Khushi plz yar.. Don't start crying now..

Khushi (almost crying)-Okay! So now I can't cry also?

Arnav (mutters to himself irritated)-God! Spare me..

Khushi-I heard that Arnav.. U know what? U should never have come here with me.. It would have been better if I came here with Mummi ji (Arnav's Mom)..  I know u don't love me anymore..

Arnav-What the - .. From where did that come now?

Khushi-I know.. U think I am - - I am - - *sneezes*

Arnav-Someone has truly said! Men should never tell the truth to their wives!

Khushi- Ha? What do u mean?

Arnav (flares his nose)-Nothing.. Drink this water and silently wait for ur turn..

Khushi (grits her teeth)-No, tell me..

Arnav-Okay if u insist! For example.. U are not looking fat in this AT ALL..

Khushi-Haww! So u mean I am looking fat?! See, I knew that u dint love me anymore, u never did.. *sniffs* Obviously ur not guilty, it was me who said that we wont fight like other couples and here we are - - *sobs*..

Arnav hit his temple for saying those last words.. He had been stressed out since last few days due to work pressure and Khushi's mood swings and three consecutive sleepless nights which he dedicated to his pregnant wife allowing her to ride him in her way.. And ultimately, in a strained state of mind he spoke that out, to which he also made up the very next second..

Arnav-Am so sorry baby.. U know what? Its not ur fault!

Khushi looked at him innocently as he wiped her tears.. Khushi replied..
Khushi (politely)-Its not?

Arnav smiled sitting next to her.. She looked at him sideways and so did he..
Arnav-No! It's all the fault of this yellow colour which creates an illusion to make u look fat..! Ya! Trust me.. We will go shopping tonight getting some black dresses for u.. That makes u look sexy..

Khushi smiled wiping her eyes and asked..
Khushi-So I don't look sexy other wise?

Arnav (scared)-No - - I - - I dint mean - -

Khushi (laughs)-Chill.. Its okay.. And am sorry, I created a scene without any reason..
She looked down and he side hugged her!

Arnav-That's okay! I still love u..

They were called inside the Ultra Sound Room where they got to know she had really been carrying TWINS! Arnav was shocked and Khushi's mouth too was left wide open.. They reached home and giving the good news to their respective parents, they made their way in their room.. Their room was temporarily shifted on the Ground Floor which was just done for Khushi's convenience..


***

ArShi Room..
  
Arnav helped Khushi sit on the Relaxing Chair and settled besides her giving her the t.v. remote.. She had been eating cut fruits when Arnav spoke breaking her trance..
Arnav-I wonder what would have been if I had made u pregnant back then! Am talking about our teenage life yar.. U were one crazy girl, u know?
Khushi-Aisa kuch nahi hota, coz how much ever crazy I am, u were always wise enough to take care of me in every way.. Na?
Khushi smiled and he too..
Arnav (proudly)-Well, ya! And hey.. See, I told u na, I can make u conceive twins! Do u believe me now at least?

Khushi looked sideways and faked a smile..
Khushi-Ya ya! Ur great!

Arnav-I know..! Am a Man of my words u see.. I gave u what I promised..

Khushi-My foot! We both know how much u bluff, so don't try to act smart, okay?

They both were laughing after a while of some normal arguments they had like everyday, and later Arnav cupped her face to move near her, when her seat started to vibrate..

Arnav immediately backed out to ask..
Arnav-Woah Khushi! I dint know u would still vibrate to my touch like this.. Pretty impressive ha! *winks*

Khushi-Shut up Arnav..!!
And that's when Khushi raised her back a bit and pulled out Arnav's mobile from under her which had been ringing.. Arnav accepted the call to hear Shakti from the other side..
 *
Shakti had got a Citizenship as he married the 'guy' who fell for him.. Arnav asked him to repeat to check if he (Arnav) heard him (Shakti) clear..

Shakti (on call with ArShi)-Ya, u heard right!! There is no one for me in this world except u two.. So I thought to marry Him who loves me, and I married Gay today.. I am very happy!

Arnav (on call)-Excuse me Shakti, what did u tell his name is?

Shakti (on call)-Um.. Its Gay.. Gaylord actually.. Gaylord Focker..!

Arnav bit his lower lip to suppress his laugh and Khushi smacked him on his bicep in anger asking him not to make fun of anyone.. The phone was on speaker and Shakti continued finding nothing funny in this and..

Shakti (on call)-So Yes, I am an official citizen of US now.. I am going to settle here, will be in touch with u both, make a visit this side if possible.. PAUSE.. Hmmm.. U and Khushi take care.. PAUSE.. Oh ya? Well congratulations to her, and of course to u too.. *smiles* This gives me a reason to drop at ur place now.. Take care of her Arnav.. PAUSE.. Ya, okay.. Tell Khushi that Brownie is fine, hope our Laxmi and family is great too..

They had a chat for a while after which the call was cut.. ArShi were happy to know Shakti too settled today! They always kept in touch with him using21st Century's Technologies..

***

3 months Later..

Outside the Hospital's Nursery..

Arnav was in a Jeans and t-shirt, while Khushi was in a light Blue colored Patient's uniform.. They were standing outside the Baby Room where many new born babies of this Hospital were sleeping in their respective cradles..
 Arnav and Khushi were admiring their twins from the glass wall.. Arnav had been holding Khushi's hand and Khushi looked at Arnav with a damped smile on her face.. Arnav hugged her from the side and she gave into his hug turning her head back to still see their two babies..

They had decided the names earlier.. Khushi named their Elder soon Ansh and his 2 minutes younger sister as Aaratrika.. Arnav was more than fine with both names she choose..

Khushi looked at Arnav with over flowing tears and he calmed her down by rubbing her back..

Khushi-I don't know why I keep crying Arnav..
Arnav smiled rubbing her back and caressing her arms..
Arna-Its normal dear, with the hormonal changes plus ur sleep deprived!

Khushi looked at him and nodded again looking at her twins and chuckled..
Arnav-See, I told u our babies will be the most beautiful.. With my good looks and, well my brains!

Khushi (chuckles)-Not just like me or u, both of us..

Arnav (frowns his brows)-Means? One will have such geeky glasses like u? Big NO ha.. Plz..

Khushi's jaw dropped but understanding his joke she smiled and he continued..
Arnav-But one thing am sure of is, that she (baby girl) will turn out to be as beautiful and sweet hearted like her mother..

Khushi smiled as Arnav again leaned on to her and backed out seeing her popping her eyes out looking at the other way not giving him any attention..

Arnav-What?

Khushi touched the Glass wall staring at her baby girl inside..
Khushi (worried)-Arnav look.. My baby, I think she is about to cry..

Arnav looked inside knowing what Khushi was concentrating on more, forgetting her husband.. He too joined her in admiring their little babies and put one of his hands around Khushi's waist..
Arnav-Oh ya! Look at that other baby boy.. I think he is trying to whistle at my girl.. *to some new born baby boy around his daughter's cradle* Hey u! Better watch out ha.. I am her dad..

Khushi giggled looking at Arnav..
Khushi-Arnav!!

Arnav (seriously)-What? See, he is trying to whistle at my daughter in their baby language.. Don't go on their innocent looks Khushi! I know suchjerks well.. U wont understand that..

Khushi (chuckles in disbelief)-Arnav??
  
Arnav-What Arnav Arnav? *looks at his baby boy inside* OMG Khushi! U see that baby girl over there? My son is checking her out, must say he has good taste in girls from now!

She looked at him who was facing his back at her now, and kept her hands on her hips to narrow her eyes..
Khushi (angrily)-Arnav?

Arnav (lost)-Ya Khushi.. I wonder if that baby girl is so cute, how would her mother be looking!

Khushi-ARNAV!

That's when Arnav looked behind to see an angry Khushi walking away and rushed behind her to apologize to her.. He dint leave to tease her but continued the same till years to come..

***

Their love was crazy for her to conceive once again when their Ansh and Aaratrika were 7.. Arnav had decided to make a bunch of some 6 kids or even more with her as she wished during her teenage life and he had promised the same too, but Khushi got him operated down there, so as to put a full stop for him to plan more kids with her..

***

Their life was going great and each day was another new experience for Him to know how much lucky his days were by having her, and so was for her and her nights!

Days turned into months, and months into years.. They used to argue lots, but their love dint fade still, and it never would..

Arnav soon passed his responsibilities to his kids to spend his days now just with his wife..

***

Years Later.. Some Night..
ArShi Room..

Khushi came in their room and saw her husband, her Arnav, already in the bed.. She had been wearing her Punjabi night suit and he was in his tracks and some shirt..

She smiled and removed her thick glasses, placing the same on the side table, and joined him to sleep peacefully besides him, after a tiring day.. She hugged him who smiled in his sleep and turned to put his hands on her waist and tickle her their..

Khushi opened her eyes smacking on his hands to which Arnav hissed..
Khushi-Baal safeed hogaye phir bhi teri aadat nahi badli.. (Ur hairs have turned white.. )

Arnav-Ae.. Saar nahi ha, sirf kuch kuch.. (Not all, only some..)

Khushi-Kuch toh lihaz kar apni umar ka! (Have some shame considering ur age..)

Arnav smiled and shamelessly pulled her near him to which she too gave in happily..
Arnav-Arey! Age is just number baby..

Khushi chuckled and he too..

Khushi-Arnav! Chhod na mujhe.. Budha hogaya hai tu.. Aur mai bhi.. Ab yeh sab jawaani ki deewangi ke din gaye.. (Leave me.. U have grown old and so have I.. The crazy days of our youth are long gone now..)

Arnav-Arey! Budha hoga tera - - (Old may be ur - -)

Khushi (angrily)-Baap pe mat jaana ha Arnav, kahe deti hu mai.. (Don't u go on my father, I am warning u..)

Arnav-Erm.. I - - I mean.. Budha kaun hai yaha? Abbhi toh maine tujhe theek se dekha bhi nahi hai.. Zara uss raraf toh dekh na, toh mai tujhe iss angel se theek se dekh lunga.. (Who is old here? I have still not had a proper glance of ur face.. Turn ur face that side so I can check u out from this side..)

Khushi smiled resting her head near his heart and he smiled hugging her shoulders..
Khushi-Yeh sab rehne de.. Thak jayenga.. (Leave it.. U will get tired..)

She knew his answer already and giggled as she heard what she expected..

Arnav (argues)-Nahi Nahi.. Mai kabhi thakta nahi hu.. (No no.. I never get tired..)

He heard her giggle and broke into a smile looking at her who was looking up to see him in the eye.. He kissed her forehead and her eyes.. Going a little low, he kissed her ear lobe and she moaned feeling shy..
Khushi-Arnav! Teen bacche ka baap hai tu.. Kuch toh sharam kar.. (U are father of three kids.. Have some shame..)

Arnav looked at her with a right and claimed the same..
Arnav-Oye! Sharam kyu karu? Biwi hai tu meri, haq banta hai mera, tujhpe! (Why should I? Ur my wife, I have the right, on u!)
Khushi kissed his subtle to which he smirked.. She smiled wide and winked at him..

Khushi-Wo toh hai..! Maine mana thodi kiya hai? *with a pout* Par tum mujhpe mat chodo, wo kaam aaj se mera hai.. (That's true.. I dint deny, did I..? *pouts* But u don't climb on me.. That is my job from today..)

Arnav hugged her more tightly and whispered in her ears..
Arnav-Wah! Badi romantic ho gayi hai tu toh lately!(U have grown so romantic lately..)

Khushi-Idiot.. I said that coz tumhara weight bahot badh gaya hai, unlike me!

She said proudly!

Arnav-Ah! But u still find me irresistible, accept that..
 He pulled her holding her waist tightly and smirked..

Khushi-Tumhe pata hai na ke tum bade besharam ho..? Accha hua jo maine tumhara operation karwa diya.. Warna pata nahi mera kya hota?! *sigh* Apni umar ko dekho aur chodo meri kamar ko.. (U know howshameless u are? Thank God I got u operated, or else who knows what would have happened to me! *sigh* Look at ur age and leave my waist..)

Khushi smacked Arnav's hand once again to tease him, when he tried to pull her kurti a little bit up..

Arnav-Khushi.. Pyar mei kamar dekhte hai, umar nahi.. Aur filhaal toh tu apne gaal dekh, phir se laal ho rahe hai..(Love sees waist, not age.. Presently u see ur cheeks, they are going red, again!)

Khushi (blushes)-Dhatt..! Tu kabhi nahi badle ga na? (U wont change ever, will u?)

Arnav-Kabhi nahi.. Kyu ki tuune wahi Arnav se pyar kiya tha, jo mai aaj bhi hu.. (Never.. Coz u fell for that Arnav, who I am still today..)

Khushi-Aur mai aaj bhi tumse pyar karti hu, bahot pyar.. (And I love u even today..)

Arnav-I know! Me too..
He said shifting himself over her and she pushed him away to climb on him..

He switched OFF the table lamps and she smiled getting tears in her eyes feeling he still dint change a bit.. And she knew this, as he pressed open her hair clip to let her black hair with some white strands fall down on his face..
 *
They lived long proving their crazy love for each other for years to come, and lived crazily Ever After..


xxx

COMPLETED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment