Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 35 (Last Part)



xx


Chapter 35
(the above edit credit goes to me..LOL)


Raizada Mansion..

Arnav and Khushi got back to their Real HOME, Shantivan.. Finally!

*Sigh*..

The Raizada's entered first, and then the Gupta's.. Nani asked this Newly Re-Married Couple to stand near the door step for a while.. Everyone understood why.. Payal and Mami went inside to get the Aarti thal, and that's when they saw Anjali standing in the kitchen doing something.. They were shocked to see her in a Plane Brown Saari, with all her jewellery and beauty additions Off herself..

Mami asked Payal to prepare the Aarti and move out, while she talks to Anjali.. Payal nodded and taking a Pooja Thal, she went towards the Home Temple to fill this Thal and move out for Arnav and Khushi's Griha Pravesh Ritual..

*

Mami went besides Anjali and kept a hand on her shoulder for Anjali to turn and see Mami's confused face.. She had been holding her vitamin tablet and a glass of water in her hands.. Her baby bump was out growing.. Mami asked her to take that and once she gulped her Medicine, Mami asked her to sit on the Dining Table..

Once settled, Mami asked Anjali..
Mami-Anjali bitiya, what is all this?

Anjali was looking down as she dint know what to say.. Mami held her hands and Anjali looked up.. She had some tears in her eyes which were not ready to come out, and Anjali smiled a bit saying..

Anjali-I have decided to move on Mamiji..

Anjali revealed it all to her Mami, about Inspector Veer coming here and giving Shyam's death news and everything.. Mamiji consoled her who was already too strong now.. She helped Anjali get up..

Mami-Are u okay now?

Anjali nodded andthey made their way to the Hall as Mami told Anjali about Arnav and Khushi's come back.. Anjali was happy..

***

Hall..

Nani-Payal, where is Manorama?
Nani asked Payal as she came with the Aarti Thal.. Payal replied that Manorama is just coming in a while.. Nani nodded and asked Payal to do Arnav and Khushi's Aarti and so did she.. Arnav and Khushi had been holding hands since long.. They were just happy to be back..

Payal then kept the 'Kalash' filled with rice near the doorstep and Nani spoke..
Nani-Khushi bitiya, u know why this (kalash) is kept here?

Khushi nodded in a YES and replied..
Khushi-I will bring happiness and prosperity with me in this house.. And I will serve my duties well..

Nani-We are sure u will.. U have such a loving and supportive husband with u..
Nani smiled and Khushi looked at Arnav.. There both shared a smile and Khushi came in pushing that rice kalash with her leg..

Garima, Buaji and Shashi who were present there, were so happy to see their daughter's face overflowing with happiness.. They had happy tears coming from their eyes, and blessed her with all their hearts which they could not do last time.. They kept watching Arnav and Khushi who were just perfect for each other..

Khushi's feet then entered a Thal with of kanku water and she walked inside Shantivan's Borders leaving her footprints.. It is believed that these (Newly Wed Bride's footprints) are supposed to be (equal to) Goddess Laxmi's footprints..

The small rituals were done, and Nani and the elder's blessed this couple all the happiness.. That's when everyone saw Mami and Anjali coming.. Everyone face went pale seeing Anjali coming there like that..

Anjali smiled at all.. She looked at Arnav and Khushi and spoke..
Anjali-I am happy u both are back..

Anjali excused herself for a minute and Mami explained disclosed about what happened a while back in their absence, when Inspector Veer came and what he said and all.. ASR was shocked to know Shyam was dead, Veer had not given him this piece of news.. Maybe Veer dint want to disturb him and Khushi by anyway taking Shyam's name.. Khushi held on to Arnav shivering a bit and he held her softly.. She was not scared anymore, though..

The family was silent.. Anjali came back with some file in her hands and passed the same to Arnav..

Anjali-Inspector Veer gave this.. It was found from Shyam Manohar Jha..

She said that with a stern voice and Khushi and all looked at her and then Arnav, as Arnav saw the file and looked up to answer to everyone's confusion..

Arnav-I need to reveal one last thing..
He looked at Khushi and spoke..

Arnav-This is the same file which Shyam asked u to sign when u were - - u were kidnapped.. PAUSE.. Remember I told u on phone to sign whatever he asks for..

Khushi-And I did..

Arnav nodded..
Arnav-This is the same..

Arnav looked at Aakash and said..
Arnav-U asked me something that day if u remember Aakash, and I replied I know what I am doing.. I knew Shyam would do something cheap to own my property, after all Money was all he ever wanted besides.. *ASR looked at Khushi who stuck to him*.. Although I knew how much down he could go, I never imaged he would kidnap Khushi..

He looked down and Khushi rubbed his back consoling him she was right besides him now.. Arnav looked down seeing Khushi's Signatures on the File's Papers, he spoke..

Arnav-I transferred my Shares on Khushi's name, and no one but Mr. Roy knew that.. I dint know if Mr. Roy would betray me any time, but even if he did, I had planned something which wont let me loose what was mine..

Anything was still not clear, but Arnav's next sentence made it all open..
Arnav-I transferred my share's in Khushi's name at that time, when she was Contracted Wife..

Now everyone but Anjali knew this till now, about the Contract Marriage.. Anjali was more than shocked to hear this, when Madhumati Buaji standing besides her asked her to remain calm.. Khushi was constantly looking in Arnav's eyes and Arnav looked at Khushi..

Arnav-And according to the Contract, if by anyway I share my property with Khushi, be it forcibly or willfully, that wont be considered as I had Added such a Clause while doing a Contract Marriage with u, I am sorry Khushi.. It would have just broke u, so I dint tell u that till date.. Anyway, it was just a back up plan from my side, which helped us later on..

Khushi looked down and looked at him again..
Khushi-Its okay Arnavji, I never questioned u.. PAUSE.. But then - - He (Shyam) knew u had transferred Shares in my name, then how could he not know that by taking my signatures also, nothing would work for him..

Arnav-There were two reasons I guess.. Firstly, Shyam took help from Mr. Roy in all this who knew I had transferred my Shares in ur name.. But then, Mr. Roy dint care to know, that the Paper's he submitted with ur signatures which I gave him, were never passed by the Court as per the Contract Marriage Clause.. Mr. Roy was unaware of that and so was Shyam..

Khushi-And the second reason?
Khushi frowned her brows..
Arnav smirked out of the blue..
Arnav-Secondly, u see.. U signed as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..

Khushi (confused)-So?

Was Hindi the problem?  Khushi thought.. But No.. Her husband dear replied for her doubts..

Arnav-So my dear wife, u were my Contracted wife that time, and my name after urs wont have worked in anyway to pass my share to anyone.. Anyway there was nothing in ur name that time, until now..

Khushi had nothing to speak.. She just looked down.. Arnav hugged her from the side and rubbed her arms..
Arnav-But now, u are my Wife now in everyway Khushi, everything I own is urs and my baby's.. Plz forgive me for I dint do anything to hurt u..

Khushi looked at him with a pout on her face..
Khushi-U should have at least told me.. U were taking everything on urself..

Arnav-If I had told u anything, it would have been spread till Lucknow by now..

Khushi's mouth opened wide and so did her eyes..
Khushi-Laad Governor!
She muttered and he chuckled..

Anjali was told everything about Arnav and Khushi's Contract Marriage after a while, and she was just ashamed of herself..

Anjali-I am sorry Chote, I am sorry Khushiji.. I never knew this.. All this happened due to me.. Chote's anger and u and - -

Khushi went besides Anjali who was crying a river suddenly.. Shashi also broke down and ended up saying..
Shashi-I could also do nothing the day I came to know about Shyam.. Before I could, I got asthma attack and - - .. Obviously he dint help me although he was standing right besides me.. He knew I had known everything, and he was the sole reason to my daughter's sorrows..

That's when everyone came to know that the reason behind Shashi Gupta's illness was none other than Shyam Jha! Khushi and Anjali looked at Shashi with eyes filling up and Garima went besides Shashi and wiped his tears.. Payal took Aakash's support to stand, she was stunned..

The whole family was shocked, and Shashi spoke..

Shashi-But all is well that ends well.. He got what he deserved, and I just wish my Khushi, and Anjali bitiya to be happy in their world now..
Garima entangled her hand in Shashi's and held it tight.. Anjali wiped her tears and spoke..

Anjali-Okay, enough of this.. No one will ever open this topic again..

She saw Khushi and smiled cupping her face..

Anjali-I see, u both remarried?! I am so happy for u both.. Khushiji, congratulations..

Anjali wanted to change the topic and so did the other's.. Khushi smiled turning her face towards Arnav and Anjali continued..

Anjali-I don't know how u will handle my Hot Headed brother, but I know only u can, besides me.

Khushi-But not better than u..

Arnav-What the- ..

The whole family laughed and happiness again spread in Shantivan..

*

After a while, Garima looked at Khushi and Arnav and spoke..

Garima-Damaadji, I guess Khushi should rest now..

Arnav nodded and Nani added..
Nani-Chote, take her to ur room.. Anjali bitiya, u too rest.. Come I will take u to ur room..

Nani took Anjali in her room, and Arnav was just about to take Khushi's hand to lead her to Their Room, when Mamiji stopped them..
Mami-Arey! Not like this.. Forgot our ritual?

Mamaji and Aakash giggled where as Payal blushed..
Arnav and Khushi looked at each other confused and that's when Buaji asked..
Buaji-What ritual Manoramaji?

Shashi and Garima were also confused..
Mamiji hit her forehead..
Mamiji-Hello hi bye bye! Madhumati ji u remember how my Aakash bitwa carried Payal inside Shantivan till their room the day they got married! U were right here, u forgot?

Payal hid behind Aakash and Khushi and Arnav got it now.. Khushi immediately replied..

Khushi-Nahi nahi Mamaiji, rehne dijiye na.. (No no Mamiji.. Let it be..) He has carried me enough already - - .. I mean erm.. Wo thak jayenge.. (He will be tired..) Leave it for now.. Waise bi jab hum akele hote hai toh yeh- - (Anyway when we are alone he keeps - -..)

She was shut up when she felt herself getting picked up from the ground and she gasped seeing Arnav smirking having her in his arms..

Arnav-Khushi, jab hum akele hote hai toh kya karte hai, yeh kisi ko batane ki zarurath nahi.. (Khushi, no one needs to know what we do when we are alone..)

Khushi heartbeat ran a race and she just flushed getting pink.. She was lip sealed after that.. She hid her face below his chin as everyone else laughed..

Arnav left the area with her in his arms who was hugging him tight out of embarrassment and he could not remember when he was so happy lately..

*

Nani came down in a while after Anjali slept, and the Gupta's and Raizada's talked for a while.. Time passed and it was almost afternoon..

Shashi joined his hands to Manorama and Manohar to take their permit to leave..
Shashi-I too need to leave now.. We three are going back to Lucknow tomorrow.. Jiji (Madhumati Buaji), Garimaji and I have decided to open our Sweet Shop again..

Payal felt low hearing the Gupta's were to leave, but now her face lit up hearing that.. Others were happy too for Shashi's spirit..

Manohar-That's really nice..
Mamaji said..

Nani-Yes.. Aakash bitwa shall come with u to Lucknow to help u.. Haina Aakash..?

Shashi-Arey no no.. That's okay.. He has a lot of responsibilities here as well.. We just wanted to share this so we told u..

Aakash (to Shashi )-No no Babuji.. Bhai is here to handle it all.. And if not, Aman is there na.. What else he is meant for..!! I shall come with u.. Plz don't deny..

Manorama-Ya Ya.. Let my Aakash come with u to help u set up everything at least.. But Payal will stay here with me..
Mamiji declared..

Shashi and Garima were happy to see Manorama getting so much attached with Payal..
An overjoyed Payal smiled coming besides her Mother in Law and touched her feet.. Manorama happily hugged her..

Garima-Thank u Manoramaji.. For accepting my daughter..
Garima had happy tears and she folded her hands in front of Mamiji.. Mamiji kept her hands on Garima's folded one's coming near her and..

Manorama-Arey nahi nahi Garimaji, I should thank u to give me such a beautiful Daughter in Law.. Plz forgive me for my previous behaviour..

Nani was so happy to see Manorama so much changed..

Nani-I always knew Manorama, that u have a golden heart.. Why else do u think I would have allowed Manohar to marry u?!
Manorama smiled and looked down and Mamaji's head rose in pride..

Suddenly, when all was settled and the Gupta's were leaving, Payal ran inside holding her mouth and Aakash ran behind him..

Aakash (yells)-Payal Wait..
Manorama smiled wide and looked at the others present..

Manorama-Hello Hi Bye Bye.. Itne bade Honeymoon pe hooke aaye hai ee dono.. Ulti toh honi hei thi.. Badhai ho Garimaji..  (These two came back enjoying a long honeymoon, vomit was ought to happen.. Congratulations Garimaji..)

Nani (suspiciously)-Manorama, u too went on a Second Honeymoon becoming jealous of Payal na, dint u vomit??

Garima and Shashi looked at each other and Buaji giggled.. Mami got embarrassed and went to stand besides her husband who was equally embarrassed..

Nani laughed and asked all to relax as she was just joking.. Mami sighed in relief and winked at Mamaji who in return asked his Mannu to behave..

Payal came back with Aakash and both blushed Pink..
Payal-Dadiji wo..

She looked at Aakash and he spoke..
Aakash-Dadiji, lagta hai aapki puja safal ho gayi.. (Guess ur prayers are answered..) We think Payal is pregnant..

Nani was so happy, and so were Payal and Aakash's parents.. They asked Payal-Aakash to visit the doctor ASAP and everyone dispersed..


***

ArShi Room..

Arnav led Khushi to the Bedroom where their Married Life had started once.. Khushi was dropped on her feet and Arnav looked around as Khushi too scanned their Room which was their's to reside forever now.. They were here after ages it seemed, but all seemed the same.. Khushi smiled wide and chuckled..

Khushi-Arnavji.. Our Room.. PAUSE.. I am so happy to be back Home..
She looked at her husband and hugged him tight from sideways.. He smiled and caressed her back..

Arnav-I am also very happy Khushi..
He said still looking around and Khushi too turned her head around still not parting from the hug, and saw their Room and remembered their Little Sweet moments they spent here in each corner..

Arnav-Khushi, remember the Bathroom we used to fight for?

Khushi-Hmmm.. And the Bed..

Arnav-Ur sleeping styles!!

She hit him on his chest and he giggled at her fake anger..

Khushi-The Recliner..
She continued again resting her head on his shoulders..

Arnav-My Closet!

Both looked at Each other and broke in a wide smile and spoke together after two seconds..

Khushi & Arnav-And the Poolside..!!

They broke into loud laughter and their happiness filled this Room again..

He led her to sit outside near the Poolside and he sat on the recliner taking her in his lap.. They talked for while where Khushi spoke and Arnav heard.. Suddenly Khushi jumped..

Khushi-Arnavji! There is something missing in our room..

Arnav-What do u want Khushi?

Khushi-A cradle, for my baby..
She smiled looking down and caressed her lower tummy..

He smiled and kept his hand over hers on her stomach..
Arnav-Khushi! It still has time.. We will get that too, lets settle properly first..

Khushi-What's there to settle? I am already settled..
She blushed hinting him getting close to him in his lap.. He smiled and kissed her cheek.. She bit her lower lip and giggled..

Arnav-I know Khushi.. But we still need to shift our luggage and settle that in its place here.. We have to get proper pillow's for u too.. And I don't want u to adjust to anything now on.. I am sorry for - -

Khushi bend down to shut his lips with hers and backed off.. He was left speech less, and happy.. She was successful in diverting his mind.. 

Khushi-I don't want to hear anything now.. Take me inside and get me something to eat.. I am hungry since morning, remember?

Arnav-Oh Ya!!

He got up taking her in his arms and she struggled..
Khushi-Arnavji!! I am okay now.. Don't pick me like that..

Arnav smirked..
Arnav-Khushi, u told take me inside.. Anyway, I cant ever get tired of this..

Khushi-Oh ya? That we will see tonight..
She giggled..

Arnav (confused)-Tonight?

Khushi-Nothing.. Get me in..

Arnav followed her orders and led her inside their room and lay her on bed.. He was about to go get something for her to eat when she stopped him and said..
Khushi-Arnavji! Get something for urself too.. Or else I will have to get it myself if u don't..

Arnav smiled and nodded..

Arnav came back in a while and they had a satisfied lunch.. He fed her sometimes and vice-versa.. They were still eating when Khushi asked..

Khushi-Arnavji, can I ask u something?

He looked at her still eating..
Arnav-Anything Khushi..

Khushi-Arnavji erm.. U never told me where u kept going in name of work back then, when we were living in that small house for a while..

Arnav finished his lunch and so did she.. He kept the plates aside and spoke holding her hands and making her look at him..
Arnav-I had been working on something really important Khushi.. I had been Setting Up a New Branch of AR Fashions in Delhi.. Aman helped me..

Khushi (excited)-Accha? Where?

Arnav wiped his hands and hers with a napkin.. And spoke smiling at her..
Arnav-Sheesh Mahal..!!

Khushi suddenly smiled brightly remembering their first meet and Arnav helped her get up and walk a bit before she took some more rest.. It was important that she took a walk after eating, as she was expecting..
 They were now at the Poolside..
Khushi-U were so arrogant that time.. Hmpf! U know u scared me so much that day.. When I first met u..

She said while walking around the pool side holding his hand..
Arnav-Oh ya? And u are not scared of me now?
He smirked and they stopped walking..

Khushi-Naa.. I am not scared of u anymore..
She said resting her elbows on his nape and growing really close to him..

Arnav-Really?
He smirked even more and pulled her on him.. She blushed giving in.. She nodded..

Khushi-Coz I know u love me the most..
She blushed and slowly looked up in his eyes and again looked down to blush more.. He nuzzled his nose near her nape and she closed her eyes tight to heave her breath..

Arnav (huskily)-Oh ya! That toh I do.. But I love u more when u fear the ASR in me..
Khushi's smile dropped and she looked up and pushed him away..

Khushi (annoyed)-What did u say?

Arnav (stammering)-Erm.. Nothing.. I - - I said I fear the Mrs. ASR in u..

He said looking dumb and she folded her hands on her chest..
Khushi-Hah!But  I fear nothing, except Dark!
She said with a high head and Arnav got some idea.. He looked behind Khushi and making a scared face he yelled..

Arnav (yells)-Khushi, cockroach..!!

Khushi jumped on him closing her eyes and started to scream.. Naniji and Mami-Mama gathered there and saw Khushi hugging her husband and screaming badly.. But Arnav was laughing..

Nani (getting hyper)-What happened Chote.. Why is Khushi bitiya screaming..?

Khushi came out of the hug and realized she had been screaming so loudly.. She saw Arnav laughing and understood his prank and started to beat him..

Khushi-Arnavji! I am pregnant and u are scaring me.. So Bad!

Arnav-Okay sorry.. Erm.. But there was a small mice to be frank..
He was still laughing and it seemed like Khushi was anytime going to cry now..

Nani-Chote!!
Nani got angry on Arnav and Arnav apologized Khushi.. Nani and Mami-Mama left and Arnav's rest of the day went in pacifying Khushi..

***

 Night..
The day was over and everyone had done their Dinner..

Payal's pregnancy was confirmed and everyone was happy.. The whole Raizada Family except Anjali had been sitting in the Hall with the Couples together and Nani alone..
They were randomly chatting on something, when a sudden noise broke their talks and Nani looked behind and got up to run near the Door..

Nani screamed in joy..
Nani-Laxmi!!!!

HP was standing there with Laxmi and everyone got up to welcome these two.. Nani was so happy that she got tears in her eyes hugging her precious Laxmi, her goat.. Everyone was feeling complete seeing Laxmi and HP back!

The family was complete, well almost.. The Garden Of this House was still to bear Sweet fruits..

*

Listening to the chaos going down, Anjali too got down and sat besides her Family.. Everyone was happy to see Anjali too smiling and laughing her heart out.. They definitely saluted her spirit of choosing to let her past rot behind and look forward to what the future stored for her..

Khushi was not seen anywhere else and Arnav just realized that now.. He dint take in when she got up.. He too bid everyone a good night and made his way to his room..

***

ArShi Room..

Arnav entered the Room to find it dark and thought Khushi would have slept.. He wondered as it was so early for her to sleep, but then thought she must have been tired.. He locked the door behind and Switched ON the A.C., he would sleep like a King again tonight..

Once he got fresh, Arnav went to Bed..

He saw Khushi laying on the bed and joined her from the other side, and that's when he noticed she had been wearing that Yellow Cotton Saari her Amma had given her for night wear.. He smiled and drank her beauty for some seconds.. How could she look so breathe taking even in this Simple Saari, that too in her sleep?!

Her eyes were closed and she looked so relaxed, so beautiful.. He smiled and caressed her nape and bend down to kiss her forehead and eyes and turned to Switch OFF the small Night Lamps on either Side of their Bed, when he felt her Leg moving on his.. He smiled thinking she slept and raised his hand again to reach the button of the Night Lamp when he felt her legs moving up and down on his legs and jerked back to turn to her and see her eyes open and her face smiling.. He gulped..

She had been biting her lower lip and her eyes had grown mischievous.. He was confused and his heartbeat rate accelerated when she came to sit above him.. Khushi sat on his stomach with her legs on either side of his stomach.. She bent over his face and her open hairs covered their faces.. She had been blushing and he had been staring her..

Khushi-Arnavji! Shadi aaj hui hai, toh Suhaag raat bhi aaj hei honi chahiye, hai na? (We married today, so our Suhaag raat should be happening tonight, right?)

Arnav (self talk)-Unbelievable!

His heart literally jumped and he got up with her still sitting in his lap and held her.. She adjusted her hairs looking down on his chest, making random patterns on his neck.. Arnav was obviously liking it, but his face dint appear to be naughty..

Arnav-Erm.. Khushi..

Khushi looked at him with desiring eyes and cupped his face and opened her lips when he held her upped arms tight..

Arnav-Khushi go to sleep.. U should rest for now..
He said in a go.. Only he knew what he was letting go off.. Her face fell down and she got up from his lap holding his shoulders, and spoke standing on the bed now with a little disappointed face..

Khushi-See, I told u not to keep carrying me all day like that.. Now u are tired..

He held her either hand and asked her to sit down.. She sat besides him still making a face as he killed her MOOD.. She pushed his hand which was about to cup her face, and went to sleep facing the other side..

He too switched off the lights and went to sleep.. Some time passed and she got up and punched him on his chest and that sudden hard punch woke him up..

Khushi (irritated)-How can u sleep like that? Get up.. Am not sleepy..

Arnav got up rubbing his eyes.. He had almost dozed off..
Khushi-Arnavji! I am asking u for something, and here u are avoiding me.. I know well that u understood what I wanted.. U are very bad u know..

Arnav took a deep breathe in and a deep breathe out..

Arnav looked at Khushi and spoke..
Arnav-Khushi, I know.. But I guess its better u rest for a while.. We are together forever, u see.. I am just here for u only.. But not today, understand me..

Khushi made a pout and looked down feeling depressed..
Khushi-But I wanted it tonight.. I am ur wife, don't u owe me that right?

Arnav's breathe was taken away.. He made her see him and bend to peck her lips and in a moment her anger flew away.. She started smiling and giggling and then blushed hiding her face in her palms.. He smiled at her childishness.. He loved her more when she still tried to hide herself from him feeling shy.. He was a happy man today..

Arnav-Khushi, I am ur husband.. Just u have that right to use me in which ever way u want.. And I promise I wont deny u for whatever u ask me any day, or also night for that matter.. I love u more than anything else in this world, I love u more than myself, u know that right?.. PAUSE.. I hope u got it why I am denying.. I just want u to take care for a while.. Plz, for me..

She looked at him and suddenly her mood changed and she became all emotional.. He held her hands and kissed her knuckles and she smiled in between her tears..

Khushi-Okay.. But at least can I talk to u? I am not able to sleep, and I don't want to sleep so soon.. I am not tired..

Arnav nodded and she smiled turning to face him..

Khushi-Aap kitne ache hai! (U are so nice..)
She smiled cupping his face and they shared an eye lock for a while, he spoke then..

Arnav-Khushi, tumhe pata hai na ke tum bahut - - (U know right, that u are very - -)

But she cut in..
Khushi-Ajeeb hai? Jaante hai! (Crazy? I know!)


They laughed and she started blabbering some sweet nothings.. His eyes sparkled to see her lost in herself like always.. She talked and talked till she fell asleep on his shoulders.. He was a so pleased man with His perfect piece besides him who completed him in every way today..

Arnav laid her on the Bed and he himself too laid down besides her, holding her hand and pulling their common comforter on both.. There, she had a pillow today, but she came onto him in a while and he was more than happy to welcome her.. She smiled peacefully in sleep, and he too slept..
 *

Someone had truly said..

Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan, bas itna samaj leejiye..
Ek aag ka Dariya hai, aur Dub ke jaana hai..

No Love is ever Easy, and not every Love Story survives to reach its Destiny, but Arnav and Khushi's did.. Their Love was True Love, in a Deep Way..

It survived, as they both were there for each other in sickness and in health, for better and for worse.. Times test Love, and when Faith and Support does not tremble, Love Stories can Live for Long and Forever..

Arnav and Khushi's Hardships were finally all over, and Life was now to start on a Happy Note..

Life was full, and overflowing.. Everything was healed for Better, and Arnav Singh Raizada was Complete..


xx


2 comments: