xx
Chapter 25 - The Swiss Chocolate

(Above banner by me..
)
)
Khushi woke up on her bed the next morning, and got fresh.. She checked her phone and saw the time.. Making the bed she remembered how last night he carried her to bed and she indirectly gave in to his proposal, she felt so light, feeling her feet floating on the floor..
*
Getting ready, she went to kitchen and made a tea for herself.. The kitchen was not a mess, maybe last night he did some cleaning after bidding her a bye, Arnav ji.. She nodded in denial with a sigh, the cleanliness freak..
Khushi smiled sipping on her tea, now feeling excited of having a boyfriend..
*
Locking the main door Khushi got out holding a purse and ready to leave for office.. She turned to her neighbour's door and knocked, but it was locked, maybe he had left already.. She pouted, first day after she accepted his proposal from the heart and he left her.. She made was for the Bus Stand and catching her Office Bus, Khushi reached AR Fashions..
***
Aman's Cabin
ASR was sitting with his head in his palms.. He looked up with a sigh..
ASR-No Aman, I am sure.. Khushi won't have told Lavanya anything about the Boxers Party.. Relax now..
Aman-Then why has she taken a leave today all of a sudden and not replying to my any texts or calls??
ASR chuckled..
ASR-Din't you ponder on all this last night, that Khushi could talk to Lavanya then as well, about our Boxers Party? You were busy making fun of my situation ha?!
Aman-Ok I am sorry.. *joins hands* You handled Khushi, she is fine and you are great, but Lavanya, is so tough and I am new to all this..
ASR-I agree.. Can't believe how you both came together, she is out of your league..
Aman-Don't divert the topic.. Please, as soon as Khushi comes, the first thing, ask her to contact Lavanya and let me know where she is.. And, ask Khushi if she told Lavanya about the Boxers Party or not? I am so nervous..
ASR got up and nodded before leaving.. But smirked..
ASR-I am sorry Aman but.. That won't be the first thing I would do when I meet Khushi, but I will talk to her about this for sure, so breathe.. Oh ya.. Talk to Daisy too, she is Lavanya's new PA, right? Um, maybe she too could help you out.. And relax, the work will be handled, don't you take any stress..
***
Mr. Dave's Cabin..
Khushi knocked and entered Mr. Dave's cabin and wished him morning..
Mr. Dave -Welcome Miss. Gupta, welcome.. Sit..
Khushi smiled and nodded sitting.. She looked around at the plants, and at Mr. Dave.. She smiled..
Mr. Dave-They missed you too, my kids.. The 2 days leave you took, I realized I am so depended on you, when you were away.. I had become so careless about my children as I took you for granted, *wipes eye* you are my children's mother now.. I..
Khushi-JI??
Khushi got up from her chair.. Mr. Dave looked up at her..
Mr. Dave-Why? Don't you love them as your own children now??
Khushi looked around and at her boss.. She nodded..
Khushi-I.. Um.. They (plants) are so strong and healthy, all thanks to you, they are well grown and easy to maintain..
She remembered whom she is dealing with and stopped herself from continuing this conversation taking back her seat and drinking water from the glass kept ahead.. Taking a sigh, Khushi passed a file to her boss from her purse..
Khushi-The Bridal Collection Progress File, Sir..
Mr. Dave went through it and was really impressed with the progress, he dailled on the extension and in a few seconds to count, ASR came in..
Khushi turned to see him, and smiled as he came in.. Her eye lashes fluttered and she inhaled his aura.. ASR shook hands with Mr. Dave and took a seat next to his girlfriend, Khushi..
ASR saw her and ahead.. He held onto Khushi's hand from under the table.. She held it back looking down and both were playing on caressing each others thumb entangling their fingers.. She chuckled and gulped those chuckles as he cleared her throat.. Both now concentrated on Mr. Dave's face, holding hands still..
Mr. Dave-Congratulations to you both, this project has turned out to be one of The Best in your and Miss. Gupta's career until now, I guess.. ASR how did you do it?
ASR was wondering on which project besides this did he anyway work so dedicatedly?! After he joined AR Fashions this was his Biggest Project..
ASR-Just following your guidelines, Sir.. This project is like our Baby, out First Baby, mine and Khushi's, haina Khushi??
Khushi's eyes popped out and she pulled her hand back seeing ASR who was grinning at her.. ASR reminded Khushi of their first meeting in this office.. The way he had described Mr. Dave that day, he knew Mr. Dave's psychology so well..
Khushi-What the? I mean.. Um.. Sir??
She frowned and her tongue was tied..
Mr. Dave-What?? *eyes well up* ASR, I am highly impressed to hear that.. You have really considered me your idol, can you please elaborate..
ASR nodded and Khushi kicked on Arnav's leg in fury.. He pressed her thigh and she pinched on his knuckles.. He held her hand and started to play with words in which Mr. Dave got lost closing his eyes with a lost smile..
Just like Mr. Dave called the plants his children, ASR tagged this Bridal Project as his baby.. He continued and completed, assuring Mr. Dave to make many more beautiful babies in this office, given Khushi is his PA.. Of course ASR meant the Projects..
ASR-I meant, Khushi is very -
Mr. Dave-Great mother, beaauuutiful mother..
Mr. Dave was crying and ASR's brows lifted.. Mr. Dave turned away.. Khushi flared her nose at ASR who tried to call Mr. Dave..
ASR-Excuse me? Mr. Dave..
Khushi-He meant about his plants.. *angry* if you excuse me, Sir..
She got up and went out.. Mr. Dave flooded the room crying in emotions, ASR followed out Khushi bidding a good day to Mr. Dave..
*
ASR-Miss. Gupta, to my Cabin, now..
He commanded and rushed up..
Khushi had just sat on her cubicle and saw ASR.. She looked at the empty cubicle of Lavanya besides her, and followed ASR up to his Chamber where he carried her as soon as she entered and he locked the door..
Khushi gasped holding his shoulder..
Khushi-Arnav ji what are you doing? Put me down!! NOW!
ASR-Sshh!! Don't make noise.. I am your boss over here..
He went and kept her on his desk and held her hands..
Khushi-Accha, aisa? (Oh ya?)
ASR-Leave all that.. How have you been? I just did not ask..
She saw his hold on her hands and made him leave her..
Khushi-I am fine.. But what was that? In Mr. Dave's Cabin?
ASR-You, remember last night, baby? You asked me not to change, to be me, whenever we are together.. So I was just..
Khushi-I meant when in alone.. There, you were making fun of Mr. Dave.. That's not right Arnav ji.. Bad manners..
ASR-Okay sorry then.. But.. Now that we are alone..
He leaned closer smiling.. She looked away pushing him and getting down..
Khushi-And I am your secretary only during the last two hours of my shift.. Let me go down for now, I have other works too..
ASR-But my girlfriend you still are.. Ho na?
Khushi locked her eyes with him.. Now she could deny to that..
Khushi-Toh?? (So??)
ASR-Toh.. (So..) *took out something from bag* Yeh lo.. (Take this..)
He gave her a chocolate bar and she smiled wide seeing him accepting the same..
Khushi-For me?
ASR-Nope.. Us..!! And don't open it, we will eat it together at night.. Okay?
She frowned..
Khushi-Why? No.. This is so small, hardly four pieces.. I wont share it, and I want to eat it right now..
She but pouted, and tore the wrapper already and he chuckled nodding in ya..
ASR-But how will I eat it? I mean I, I forgot to mention it is a Swiss Chocolate and, you can't touch this chocolate, you can eat it only by holding the wrapper, but..
Khushi-But kya? Aisa kuch nahi hota, hame bewakoof mat banaiye.. (But what? There is nothing like that, don't try to fool me..)
ASR-No Khushi, I will explain you..See, I told we will eat it together.. You can eat from one end, and, I can eat it from the other end.. I mean, since you are my girlfriend..
Khushi blushed a bit now.. She had understood it already and looked at him biting her lower lip once..
Khushi-First tell me, how many such chocolates have you eaten this way?
ASR-Um.. Not really, I saved this sort of eating style for someone special..
She pushed him as he caressed her arms with the back of his index finger..
Khushi-But I know you've kissed before, you've confessed..
ASR-Well, you too did, I mean, kissed me.. You too confessed.. Remember?
She remembered taking his advantage, well, that was something situational..
Khushi-Cut it Arnav ji.. I .. U.. Do not start that please! *look down* No touching.. Only then I will allow..
Means she was not denying him, bless the stars.. She looked up and bit her lower lip again, showing him the chocolate..
ASR smiled wide and she put the chocolate in her mouth and teased him looking away when he tried to bite the other end.. She chuckled holding the chocolate with her teeth and their hands balanced in air as she said no touching each other..
ASR just grabbed a bite when Aman barged in knowing from the ground staff that Khushi is here.. The love birds gasped having come so close and the chocolate was over into their mouths, but the intensions of ASR of touching her lips with his flew away with air..
ASR-Damn!
Both gulped the stuffed chocolates in their mouths and Khushi turned away wiping her chocolaty lip corners.. ASR went to push Aman out who was just so shocked to witness all that.. Did he just hallucinate or was his friend ASR really doing that to this girl Khushi..?! No, this was real he realized and walked further..
Aman-So it is Khushi!!??
He asked ASR amused.. ASR asked Aman to keep mum and joined his hands asking Aman to get out right away.. Aman understood the scene but Khushi turned..
Khushi-Me? I.. Me what??
ASR saw her nodding in nothing but Aman went ahead..
Aman-I meant, u are here..? I was, searching for you only.. I.. Lavanya, she is not here today.. Have you had a word with Lavanya?
Khushi nodded in denial..
Khushi-I, slept last night after Arnav ji dropped me.. I mean..
Khushi saw him to cover up for her..
ASR-Aman, she did not talk to Lavanya.. I told you I was to let you know that dude..
Aman left with an assurance from both to get an update ASAP about Lavanya, if any..
Khushi saw ASR and smacked him..
Khushi-All your fault.. See now, what a chocolate has done!!
ASR-Swiss Chocolate Khushi!
She left him in embarrassment and he rolled his eyes only with laughter..
***
Aman teased Arnav knowing his little secret now and the day went by, Lavanya called Aman post lunch saying she is into something and can't make it to office today, and he got a bit angry for not informing her earlier.. Later Aman passed the message to Daisy as well allocating her some work on Lavanya'sbehalf..
***
The day shift was done and Khushi saw a msg from ASR on her "AR Messenger" asking her to come up, to make some progress in their baby making project..
She smiled a bit moving up with her files and pencil in her hairs..
All this flirting she was getting used to now, she liked it too.. She was in love..
Mr. Perfect was made to fall woman on knees and Khushi failed to be an exception which initially she had challenged herself to be..
xx
res for my comments here too
ReplyDeletehehehehe!!!! in thread its over so came here to tell hi and to ask when u will update??
ReplyDeleteam sooo thinking about blushing kushi and shameless arnav!!!
when is the next update?? above both are my ids only!! my username in IF is deepa.e!!
ReplyDeletehere yu r not updating the teaser girl??
ReplyDeletewhen is the update of next chapter??
ReplyDeleteposted! :D
Delete