**
Chapter 43 ( Last Chapter )

(above banner by me..:) )
The ride was silent, Khushi never saw him, though he kept seeing her in between, she was highly upset, and it was her right.. But now that there is nothing to hide, he will make sure he doesn't repeat any of his mistake and win her, making her his again by this night, to renew their Marriage contact, now forever..
**
Hyderabad
Dr. Rahul made a call to Mama ji, asking if all was okay, Mama ji felt warmth in Rahul's concern.. He said all was okay, and while they were ending their little telephonic conversation, Dr. Rahul's mouth left a few words of extra care, which made Mama ji suspicious on Rahul's behaviour for Anjali..
**
Delhi
Khushi-Arnav ji, you, leave.. I can manage..
ASR-Never, I am not here to leave you..
They stared each other and she looked away.. She did not forget the edited contract marriage papers.. She knew he loved her too much, but was that enough?!
No, she won't forgive him..
Khushi-Just, leave..
He held her hand and walked further but.. She did not see him at all, she did not want to see, he was changing for her, he was wishing to continue this marriage, accept her and the baby, live a marital life, accept the background she came from, and her parents as well, this temple too he stepped in promising to hold her hand forever..
She made him leave her and both looked ahead.. She was thinking how to start, and her husband did faint a few hours back, she dint want him to come along, for she still was concerned for him.. She sighed, she was pregnant..
Khushi and ASR stood there in between the entrance, staring the endless stairs of that temple leading to the top, thinking what to do now.
Khushi-Let it be, I, I can't climb so many myself. And, you are also not well.. Let it be.
Khushi was just disappointed, but he could not see this.. He took a sigh, and saw the stairs, and her again..
ASR-Khushi, I am ok.. I -
Khushi but argued..
Khushi-No you are not! You too fainted na, your sugar level!
He let her speak but scooped her in his arms.. She gasped holding his nape and nodded in denial..
ASR-I am not that unwell to not able to carry My Wife!
He told her on her face, she shut up. He looked up, and started to climb the stairs to prove his endless love for her..
Khushi-Let it be, I, I can't climb so many myself. And, you are also not well.. Let it be.
Khushi was just disappointed, but he could not see this.. He took a sigh, and saw the stairs, and her again..
ASR-Khushi, I am ok.. I -
Khushi but argued..
Khushi-No you are not! You too fainted na, your sugar level!
He let her speak but scooped her in his arms.. She gasped holding his nape and nodded in denial..
ASR-I am not that unwell to not able to carry My Wife!
He told her on her face, she shut up. He looked up, and started to climb the stairs to prove his endless love for her..
**
Raizada Mansion..
Nani had called the Gupta Family at Shantivan, to discuss about their children.. They were happy for Payal and Aakash, it was decided Garima and Shashi would travel to the US for Payal needed some company and elder's guidance.. Another reason was, to calm down Shashi, who was hell angry on ASR..
But otherwise too.. Had Mami and Mama ji not been with Anjali and Ansh , Nani won't propose and insist on the Gupta parents, to travel so long leaving Khushi too, for Payal..
Nani-Shashi ji, please don't take me wrong but, I, am not sending you all away, but, Payal bitiya too needs you both..
Shashi only nodded.. Buaji and Garima saw him and each other..
Buaji-Arey, um.. Bilkul.. (Ya, sure.. )
She turned to Nani nodding with a gesture of understanding, and so it was decided..
Nani then let the Gupta Family know where Khushi and Arnav were, and Shashi got up immediately.. Garima held his hand..
Shashi-What?? My daughter, in this state? She, she can't do so much..
Garima-It is okay ji, Arnav bitwa is with her..
Shashi flared his nose and clenched his teeth, he could not trust Arnav, but he knew Garima was no wrong either.. Gupta Family left taking permit from Nani..
**
Temple
Khushi struggled at the first few steps, but his one tough glance, and she looked away.. The burning Sun, low sugar levels and his pregnant wife's weight, none could prove to be a hindrance for him, not today..
ASR though tired, did not stop today, he knew this was the test of his love and if he gave up today, the rest of his live would just pass without happiness, without his Khushi..
Khushi-Arnav ji, enough now..
ASR-I know you think I will faint again and you may fall, but trust me Khushi..
He stopped to breathe for a few seconds..
ASR-Trust me, this time..
She saw him, in his eyes, and away.. The wind blew fast and the temple bells rang motivating him that his Everest was not far away..
ASR-You are okay??
He asked as he saw her trying to pull her saree's free end.. And with that, she wiped her sweat beads with the love and care, which still grew in her heart for this stone hearted ASR..
Khushi-Don't talk.. Just, keep going..
She said looking down and he did so.. Khushi prayed to her DM to show her the right way, and she saw the glow on her husband's face, who was taking her to her God..
The stairs finally came to an end after a pace of hour and a half hours of silence.. He slowly put her down and she saw him only, he really did that for her, only her.. His hands won't fold down, Khushi looked behind and made him sit and got water for him and fed him who had no energy to breathe even..
Khushi-I had told you, let it be, but you just won't listen..
She scolded him and he stopped her from feeding him more water..
ASR-Zyada meetha mana hai.. (Too much sweet is not allowed.)
He meant the water she was making him drink with her own hands.. Khushi looked away keeping it away.. He still smiled..
Khushi-I am going in, you stay here..
ASR-I am coming along..
She did not argue, and Khushi led him inside the cool, calm, huge and holy temple, taking the veil over her head with him walking with her at each step..
As Nani ji had guided, Khushi talked to a priest there and did the puja, and the priest blessed her and all time saw ASR helping Khushi, passing her with whatever needed, helping Khushi sit and stand too..
Priest-And, he is your??
Khushi saw him and the priest..
Khushi-Husband..
She whispered..
The priest smiled and blessed the couple, giving Arnav a small box of vermilion as a token of blessing, and Arnav accepted it seeing her who was looking away only..
ASR-I want to re-marry my wife..
He said seeing her, and saw the priest.. The priest too frowned..
Khushi-What????
ASR asked the priest and looked at Khushi again..
Khushi-Arnav ji, please stop this.. We, we should be leaving for home..
She walked out taking long steps, he followed and stopped her right out of the temple..
ASR-Wait..
He held her hand and turned her to him, he kneeled to her..
ASR-Khushi, please.. Don't walk away, you can't leave me.. You are mine..
She was hurt, his possession she always wanted to be, but like this?
Khushi-I am not!
She dint let him touch her, her eyes flowing a river, finally letting it out now.. Her voice cracking..
Khushi-I am very, very hurt by you Arnav ji, who would love like this? I will never forget it, never..! I will always only hate you.. I hate you Arnav ji..
ASR-You can, and you should.. I am not asking you to forgive me Khushi, don't.. Don't forgive me, punish me, hurt me, but don't leave me..
He begged and hugged her kneeling, his head on her belly and he kissed it..
ASR-Mumma can surely not stop hating daddy, daddy is so bad after all, *sees Khushi* but please ask Mumma to not stop loving me, she can hate me all she wants, please.. Never stop loving me.. I did all this for making you mine forever but things went wrong Khushi..
She stopped him from speaking, he was embarrassed and ashamed for the way he choose to win his Khushi, and make her his forever..
ASR-Please, hate me all you want, but don't leave me.. Marry me Khushi, with a life time contract.. Punish me, I'll take it all but without you I won't breathe in peace Khushi, you make me live, please..
Khushi-Bas!! ( Enough!! )
She hugged him crying..
Khushi-I never wanted anything but you since I fell in love with you, I love you Arnav ji, I do.. Only you..
She too cried confessing.. He caressed her hairs and breathed still shivering, living this moment he urged for, since what seems like years now..
Khushi-I wanted to marry you, not for 6 months, but for next six births.. But I am pregnant Arnav ji, and today, I want a father for my baby the most, then I want you as my husband..
She parted.. She cupped his face..
Khushi-I want you as my baby's loving father, without parting me from our child, we together, Arnav ji and Khushi, forever.. Will you make that happen forgetting everything behind, and commit to be only mine forever on my conditions?
He saw her..
Khushi-I want to spend these pending months of my pregnancy, with my husband, not on the contract basis, not working as your P.A. and not taking your orders as the contract said.. But stay with you and our child, forever, diminishing the contract and be yours until I live Arnav ji..
He nodded folding his possession in the right way in his chest, locking her and she smiled closing the last chapter of her old life and opened her eyes to welcome his hand which held hers, and took her to the temple, where they took nuptial rounds and bounded in a relation, purest of all, and based on truth, trust and endless love..
****
The next few months passed, with Garima and Shashi staying at US with Aakash-Payal, where Payal became a mother to Aakash's healthy son, Akshay Singh Raizada.. They were returning to India forever now, all, and ASR was there at the Airport with Dr. Rahul, Anjali's fianc..
Aakash helped Payal out who was holding Akshay, and Garima held Akshay's baby bag, while Shashi followed, Shashi did not greet Arnav though Arnav touched his and Garima's feet.. Shashi did not forgive Arnav..
Arnav-Um.. Was, the flight well??
Shashi walked away.. ASR looked behind at others, all knew the story about the contract marriage, but Khushi had forgiven ASR, he was no more ASR but only Arnav, at home at least..
Arnav-Payal, hey, how was the flight? And how is champ?
He repeated..
Payal-Too long, Aakash ji and Akshay, all time active..
She chuckled and Aakash smiled at his brother and greeted him and Dr. Rahul with a hug.. They got in the car once luggage was shifted in the car trunk.. Arnav drove, carefully..
Shashi and Garima had not met Khushi since her delivery, so Arnav drove the Guptas at Shantivan directly, and parked for all to move in, while Garima stayed back..
Arnav-Maa..
Arnav saw Garima who cupped his face and blessed him kissing his head asking if he was fine now.. He apologized again, his mistake may take this lifetime for proper regret, may be then he could meet eyes with his wife's parents..
Garima-Don't worry, smile beta.. Now all will be right, cause you are right..
He nodded, she smiled and went at the door step, where Anjali was doing welcoming the new member of this family, and did aarti of all as they returned home after long.. Buaji and Shashi had tears in their eyes having met after long..
*
All settled once getting fresh, Arnav asked HP to shift the Guptas luggage in Guest Room for now.. Anjali proudly introduced Payal and Aakash to Ansh, and Dr. Rahul..
Payal-Congratulations Di, you got someone who deserves you..
Anjali was really happy, she saw Rahul playing with her so perfect piece, her baby Ansh, whom Rahul had accepted and loves dearly, she will soon settle with Rahul at Hyderabad..
Anjali shared with Payal that she knew he was the one, taking few months and knowing him well before giving-in this time, in building the relation of two hearts..
Shashi and Garima now wondered, where is Khushi, Payal and Aakash too wanted to ask but first Payal passed Akshay to Aakash as he was falling asleep, and Shashi asked already..
Shashi-Where is Khushi??
Arnav immediately came forward..
Arnav-She is up, she was falling asleep when I left, must be sleeping now.. *saw Shashi* Or, maybe now she will be awake, she din't sleep the whole night in excitement of welcoming you all, please, come up..
Nani too agreed with Arnav, and all went up now..
**
ArShi Room..
Garima and Shashi saw Khushi sleeping in her twaikonda pose, hugging her quilt, and both chuckled, Payal too..
Payal-See, she is so comfortable.. Haina Amma?
Garima saw Shashi, who understood what Garima wanted to say, Khushi is comfortable and happy.. He sighed.. There, Arnav was to wake Khushi up caressing her hairs, when Shashi stopped him..
Shashi-Nahi damaad ji, it, it is okay, let her sleep..
Arnav smiled, Shashi spoke to him..
Shashi-Um, but where is she? My, grand daughter??
There everyone concentrated on the moving quilt next to Khushi, and saw a sweet little baby girl playing besides her mother, laughing loud now, but Khushi wont wake up..
Arnav-Aarushi, look who is here..
Arnav carried her who was playing peek-a-poo with Khushi, though Khushi was sleeping.. Pillows on the other side until now so Aarushi won't fall off..
Shashi-But, how is Khushi sleeping? If Aarushi would have been hurt?
Payal-Babuji, I guess you will be more concerned of Aarushi now then if Khushi, kyu?
Payal chuckled and Arnav carried Aarushi to pass her to the Guptas, only Buaji had met her.. The Guptas were so overjoyed, but little Aarushi was even more excited, maybe the most.. Shashi kissed her and Garima did a kajal tikka ( black dot ) behind Aarushi's ears, while Payal could not stop praising her beauty and charm which anyone would do when they see Aarushi..
Khushi-Arnav ji?
Khushi whispered and slowly opened her eyes with a frown, but she gasped soon getting up to see her whole family here together.. She got up and took her dupatta from side and ran to hug her parents and sister and greet Aakash.. She was so anxiously waiting for everyone..
Khushi-When did you all come? Arnav ji, why dint you wake me up?
She pouted turning t her parents, and took their blessings.. Standing next to them now, she saw Aarushi jumping in Garima's arms, happy and excited like herself..
Arnav-Khushi, calm down..
Khushi smiled at him and all went down to the hall, where HP served water, and refreshments followed, they discussed the flight first, about Khushi, Payal and their children's health, about Anjali, Ansh and Rahul.. All was going well..
Khushi did notice Arnav being silent and his eyes low all time, she knew Shashi's presence is the reason behind it, her husband is embarrassed.. She was until now sitting in between her parents, Aarushi in Shahsi's arms by now pulling his ears.. Khushi got up and went to sit besides Arnav..
Payal was discussing how Aakash was there all time for her since the time they met, and realizing her parents are there, they both blushed, the shy couple.. Anjali would usually tease her Chote and Khushi Bhabhi, but now, as Shashi is here, she knows how Arnav is trying hard..
Khushi-You're right jiji.. With husband's love and support, any wife will be able to handle every situation, ask me..*sees Arnav* Arnav ji, has loved me more than thought I could be loved in this less time.. *saw Shashi* And he loves Aarushi just like Babuji loves me, what more can I wish for?
Shashi understood, she wanted him to forgive Arnav, Khushi just smiled a bit and Shashi saw Buaji and Garima..
Buaji-You're right bitiya.. Arnav bitwa jaisa pati, hum tumre liye diya leke bhi naahi dhundh sakte the.. Haina Shashi?? ( We could not have got you a husband like Arnav so easily, right Shashi? )
Shashi coughed, Aakash got him a glass of water before Arnav could.. Arnav sighed..
Shashi-Thank you Aakash bitwa, God bless you..
Nani-Okay now, jalebis and samosas are served, please everyone join us..
Everyone got up and followed her as Nani went, Shashi's pen but dropped and Arnav saw it and bent passing the same to Shashi..
Arnav-You don't need to bend Sir, I should..
Shashi-And you did.. I can see..
He took the pen and saw Khushi and Payal laughing with Anjali too at the dining side..
He turned to Arnav..
Shashi-I too have done mistakes in my life, and misunderstandings, well, I too mistook Khushi the time she married you, but, I was wrong then too and, now too..
He pressed Arnav's shoulders..
Shashi-You have kept my daughter very happy, I can see.. My grand daughter too, maybe you'll be a better father then I could ever be, after all, you have the world's best daughter's daughter.. My Khushi's daughter, as your Aarushi.. Just always keep them happy like this, that is all I want from you, and you are good at it, I know..
Arnav saw Shashi, yes, he forgave him, Arnav joined his hands and Shashi patted his back taking him to the dining table where there was laughter and joy, without any dark reflecting from the past..
Arnav and Khushi sat beside each other, held hand from under the dining table, like always they would do, her husband had really held her hand to never leave..
Arnav-I love you Khushi..
He smiled catching her attention who was busy gossiping with her sister, she saw him and smiled nodding..
Khushi-I love you too, but I love Aarushi more, dammit..
She whispered and Nani, Buaji and Shashi smiled witnessing their love, while others got busy in eating and admiring kids who were with Garima, Anjali and Rahul..
Shantivan filled with joy and laughter..
No comments:
Post a Comment