Friday, December 6, 2013

Hallucinations - Chapter 24 - Post Boxer's Party



xx

Chapter 24 - Post Boxer's Party..
 
(Above banner by me.. LOL) 


 ASR looked ahead and put the empty glass from his hand on the Table besides and rushed to cover Khushi, while Aman led himself and others OUT from this Flat.. ASR’s Party was done and the Flat was silent now, with none but Him and Khushi, who was pressed between him and the wall behind her..

ASR-Khushi, I can explain..
He spoke in a haste and panicked to get a reply from her..

He had his palms over her mouth and Khushi’s wide eyes were asking him to move away and free her.. He took a sigh and nodded, and took a step behind closing his eyes with his head down.. ASR looked away taking deep breaths, totally forgetting what he had been wearing presently.. He gulped opening his eyes now, to see Khushi’s mouth hanging down and her eyes popping out..

He followed her eyes and mouthed a “Dammit”, staring the Hall which was fully messed up at present..

Khushi (in disbelief)-Arnavji, what was going on here? *looks ahead* U told me u had been doing some cleaning.. Then what.. Uh.. Arnavji?

Just then Khushi’s eyes travelled down his neck and she gasped seeing him wearing just those boxers.. She made a guilty face and hid her face in her palms and turned around to face the wall..

Khushi-I am sorry.. I..

ASR looked down and then at Khushi’s back and let out a sigh..
ASR-Khushi.. Turn around first.. Its fine..

Khushi-Chi Arnavji..! Don’t u feel shy? Where are ur clothes? *opens her eyes and thinks* And why were all those people just in Boxers..? *turns around* Will u tell me? *gasps* Hey Devi Mayya..

She again closed her eyes tightly, and put her either palm on her eyes.. ASR hit his forehead..

ASR-Khushi! Stop being so melodramatic.. I am wearing my Boxers at least.. *walks ahead* And.. Its okay if u see me like this.. *smirks* You’re my Girlfriend.. No Big Deal..

He was casual to say that, but was she?

Khushi-It is a Big Deal for me Arnavji.. Shadi se pehle yeh sab, no no.. Not before we marry..

ASR smiled at her innocence, and teased her being him..

ASR-Marriage! Hmmm.. But we already slept together before marriage, so..

Khushi-Arnavji.. Plz!! That is a totally different matter here..

ASR-What? U were my girlfriend back then and now too..

He tried to move her hand from her face but she jerked his hands away and showed her angry side.. She dint take her palm away from covering her naked eyes though, which were naïve enough to see a shirtless ASR..

Khushi-Very Smart! I know.. And so u better don’t change the Subject and tell me what was going on here?? U have to..

She ordered and he liked that.. He smiled a bit staring her face and replied after a while..

ASR-U wont understand but.. Um, okay.. *looks around and again at her* I threw a Boxers Party here.. For Aman actually.. And that’s why all were in Boxers, including me..

ASR made Khushi move her hands from her eyes and she finally opened her eyes to look in his, as he spoke..

ASR-But u got to trust me baby, um, I meant Khushi.. *gulps* I promise I dint do anything which would make me small in ur eyes.. Tumhari Devi Mayya ki kasam.. (I swear on ur Devi Mayya..)

Khushi looked around and then down.. Yeah, she did trust him, and thought that he too did.. But then why did he hide about all this from her? May be he thought that being from a small town she won’t understand him and his lifestyles??

Well, having thought that, Khushi was embarrassed and she remained silent now..

ASR-Khushi..
He dint find her replying anything, until after a few moments she looked up at him..

Khushi-But u should have told me at least.. I would have tried to understand.. PAUSE.. Don’t I too share my every thing with u??

Arnav’s Party was seriously Over..

Khushi who was numb until now, suddenly felt something and remembered why she was here, and looked up at him in tension.. She dint know what to speak and bit her lower lip and clutched onto her kurti.. Her toes were constantly shaking and ASR dint understand why she was behaving so, suddenly..

Khushi looked around and ASR stared at her uncertain face..

ASR-Khushi?? What happened??

Khushi looked up trying to arrange for some words..

Khushi-Um.. I..

She wiped the sweat beads formed on her upper lips and he frowned his brows and spoke..

ASR-Oh! Don’t worry.. I am not drunk.. PAUSE.. Khushi?

But she dint hear him and seemed not paying attention..
Khushi-Excuse me..

ASR-Are u fine??

She pushed him leaving his questions unanswered and trembled to move towards the First Room (The Pink One) with that hurt foot.. ASR saw her walking uneasily and followed her to the room wondering what’s she up to..?! He saw her sighing while standing at the dressing table with her back at him.. She came out now but before he could question her, he saw her moving inside his Room and then Entering the Bathroom of His room..

***


ASR’s phone buzzed and he read a Text from Aman.. He directly dialled him and spoke when Aman received..

ASR (on call)-No all is not okay..

Aman who was already home jumped to lay his back on his bed and continued..
Aman (on call)-Breathe ASR, breathe..

ASR (on call)-I swear Aman.. If I fail to woe Khushi then, then..

ASR sounded hyper, may be nervous too.. Aman chuckled..
Aman (on call)-Then what?? And wait, are u doubting ur abilities to woe her?!

ASR (on call)-Aman seriously.. Stop teasing me or u’ll have it from me..

Aman (on call)-Hey! Where am I at fault here??

ASR (on call)-I don’t know all that.. I just know that I cant see her upset.. *sighs* I guess I should not hide things from her Aman..

Aman (on call)-Wow.. Am sure sooner or later u will tell her all, but plz don’t reveal to her anything about me and Lavanya..

ASR (on call)- So selfish Aman..! Really..

Aman (on call)-What!?! *speaks slowly* Yar.. Although I do doubt Lavanya would have told Khushi about our relationship as they have become really good friends lately I see, but.. *loudly* But that’s not the point.. Until we make it official, plz ASR..

ASR (on call)-All is fare in Love and War.. U can well handle ur PA, its my turn to convince my PA now..

Aman (on call)-That’s so not done Arnav.. Listen..

ASR (on call)- Be prepared, Sir.. Bye..

ASR cut the call and Aman was sweating already..

***

ASR’s Room..


ASR was waiting for Khushi to come out, now wearing some tee above those Boxers.. The Bathroom Door clicked and he saw Khushi coming out..

ASR-Khushi just listen to me first.. I know.. I.. I just.. *sigh* Am sorry.. Its just that I wanted to give Aman his Bachelor’s Party..

Khushi dint seem to be interested and so ASR finally thought to open up..

ASR-Okay listen now.. Lavanya and Aman are.. They are um, kind of together actually, and next week..

Khushi made an irritated face..
Khushi-I know Arnavji.. Just forget it..

ASR (surprised)-U, U know??

Khushi nodded her head in anticipation..

ASR wondered on how well Aman knew Lavanya.. Damn, he failed on teasing Aman on this matter, as Lavanya had herself told Khushi about her (Lavanya) and Aman.. But that was fine anyway.. Now at least ASR won’t need to pretend while teasing Aman indirectly in front of Khushi.. But did Aman know that Lavanya told Khushi about them?

Wait, why was ASR thinking for Aman at present? He looked ahead and saw Khushi’s dull face.. Obviously she was upset that ASR hid facts from her, but was that it??

 He went towards her and held her arms making her look up in his eyes..

ASR-Hey! What happened? U Okay?

Khushi thought if she should tell this or not and clutched onto his shirt near his waist and thinned her lips.. He held her shoulders lightly.. She looked at the tee he had been wearing now, and..

Khushi-Um.. I am saying this just coz u asked.. *looks up holding his waist tightly* I.. I got my dates..

ASR managed to hear the latter which Khushi just whispered, and his eye brows went up..

ASR-Um.. Okay.. Fine.. PAUSE.. So a.. U came here to tell me that??

Khushi-No.. I came here um..
She loosen her hold on his and he too let her free..

ASR-Oh! Listening to the loud Music?? Am sorry Khushi.. I.. *sigh*
He took a step back and turned his back at her..

Khushi (cuts in)-No Arnavji.. Actually my um.. Some of my things were here so..

ASR (confused)-Here?? What??
He turned to face her and she moved few steps towards the dressing table of this room and saw her dress from front and back, it was still neat.. She looked at him folding her hands so as to hold her upper arms..

Khushi (sighs)-Remember when I first time came here, and arranged my stuff here thinking its My Flat?? Well, I forgot to pack some of my stuff back when the confusion was clear and um.. My Sanitary Napkin's Packet was one of those..

She sounded confident this time, no more shy.. But still, he looked away not wanting her to feel embarrased if by any chance she was.. It was an awkward moment for her too as she had said that, but she dint find it uncomfortable to share this, not this time..

Any way.. ASR who was lost somewhere suddenly looked up and asked..

ASR-Is that why u were walking like that??

Khushi dint get him until she took a step to walk ahead and hissed silently..

Khushi-Uh! No.. Nothing.. It’s not important.. I.. I should go now.. It’s really late. And am Sorry I came here and disturbed ur party.. Had u told me I.. Excuse me now..

ASR-Its Okay Khushi.. Wait.. Khushi Wait..

She started walking out with a little pain in the sole of her left feet, and ASR stopped her.. She turned to see him and he understood that her foot was hurt..

ASR-How? How did u get hurt? Tell me..

He asked getting hyper and she told him when and how a broken glass piece pricked her left feet’s sole.. ASR felt bad and asked her to take his help, for which she denied and he flared his nose..

ASR-Shut up.. And not a word more..

Before she could argue, he carried her in his arms and walked her to The Bed of His Room and placed her there after which she gasped..

Khushi-Arnavji its okay.. Am fine..

ASR-Oh yeah! I can see that.. Go to sleep.. AND before u think much, it’s okay if u sleep here..

Khushi nodded in deniel and got up from bed..

Khushi-No.. It is not that.. But um, I want to sleep alone.. *stands up on the floor* Understand me, plz..

ASR saw her pulling her kurti down and got it why she just said that.. She would be more comfortable to wake up alone for obvious reasons.. He understood and walked ahead to carry her again when she clutched onto his shirt so as to stop him..

Khushi-No Arnavji.. I can walk back..

She said in a go and he tightened his hold on her for her to go silent..

ASR-I know u can.. But I would still do this as I like to.. Unless, ur uncomfortable..

Khushi did not reply.. Maybe she was uncomfortable, or still upset with him..?! He had to divert her mind somehow.. And he knew exactly how.. He just had to be himself.. That would do.. Well, it should!

ASR-I’ll take YES for an answer then..

He had her in his arms before she could blink her eyes, and he walked out carrying her out of His Room and to her Flat..


***


Khushi’s Flat..


ASR entered the Her Room and put his Lady on the Bed..

ASR-I’ll get ur remaining stuff here.. U go to sleep.. Tomorrow is anyway a Sunday..

Khushi nodded pulling a quilt over her and ASR turned his back at her to move out.. But then, looking at her again, he asked.

ASR-Khushi.. PAUSE.. Ur not angry at me, are u??

Khushi saw him holding his breathe and looked away.. She was upset, but she dint know how to react.. It was all so new for her..

Khushi-I don’t know..

She just simply said it with a confused pout on her face and looked at him breathing out.. He could not help but smile at the face she just made..

ASR-U know how much Loveable u are?!

He said out of no where and Khushi’s jaw dropped at that smirk written on his lips.. His regret was long gone and he was back to being him, again.. That was So ASR!

Khushi-And u are very Bad..
She faked her anger and he chuckled at her voice notes..

ASR-Am sorry Khushi.. But that’s me! And u Love this Me, right??

Khushi could not agree more to what she just heard.. It was so true..

ASR-I know u do! I just know..

She blushed and he knew he was just successful to woe her.. And now that she was again back to being what he termed as Normal, he saw the time and raised his hand to wave a Bye, when..

Khushi-Wait.. I.. I had to ask u something..

Still sitting in Bed now, with her back resting on the headboard, Khushi took a moment and thinned her lips.. He waited for her to speak, and his reaction was so noteworthy to witness when he heard his Khushi ask him..

Khushi (suspecting)-Why was their ‘HOT’ written on ur Bathroom Wall’s Tile with Red Colour?? Hmmm??

ASR was numb at first to register her words, after which he just pressed his lips to not laugh.. He cleared his throat and asked in reply..

ASR (innocently)-Ya? Is there? Where?

Khushi-There is..!!
Was her instant reply.. She was sounding so serious, thought he.. Least she knew that his reply would just embarrass her at the end.. She continued and demanded a straight reply from him this time.. She pointed her finger at him and pouted her lips..

Khushi-Don’t u act.. Just tell me what did u do?

He smirked going near to her and came to settle next to her, and whispered in her ears..
ASR (huskily)-U really want to know what I do in that Bathroom, Khushi??

Khushi pushed herself away from him and stammered..
Khushi-Um.. Um.. I.. I dint mean it that way.. *looks away* I just.. I asked.. *sigh* Leave it.. *frustrated and looks at him* U will never change..

She flared her nose and pulled her quilt till her neck looking at everywhere but him.. ASR laughed..

ASR-Well.. Do u want me change? I already did.. See..

He looked down and she looked at his shirt and punched her small fists on his shoulder..
Khushi-Argh! Arnavji.. Just go..

ASR (chuckles)-No Baby! *closes his eyes* I mean Khushi.. I am serious.. U want me to change?

Khushi stared him blankly..

ASR (genuinely)-Jokes apart.. I can.. *frowns his eye brows* I promise I can.. *smiles* I’ll change myself at whatever period of time to adjust with u, if and when u ask me to.. PAUSE.. But then, over a period of time, after we are married for long and ur highly pregnant for the Nth time with my baby, I don’t want to hear u saying, “Arnavji, ur no more the same Arnavji whom I fell in Love with!” So, just think over it and tell me soon, if u want me to change?!

There was silence..

Khushi dint know what to speak then! Not only her breath was taken, but also her cheeks were burning red.. She was spell bound and gulped looking down, while still fidgeting with her fingers as his words kept echoing in her ears.. She was feeling so cool, so light.. Her small smiles were just not stopping and she dint realise when the Light of this Room was switched OFF and the Night lamps were switched ON..

She looked besides her to find the bed empty and looked ahead to see him smiling, standing near the exit door of the room..

ASR-Good night Khushi..

He turned to leave, but stopped and looked at her again..

ASR-Hey, just so u asked.. The “HOT” written on my Bathroom Wall, refers to the HOT-Water Tap which is below it, just if u dint notice..

He smiled wide and nodded his head in amusement as she cutely bit her tongue in embarrassment and looked down.. Well, obviously her mind had started to work like his! Not her fault..

ASR-Its Okay.. Its still just me.. Relax..

He was just moving out, when for the Last Time Khushi interfered..
Khushi-Arnavji a second..

Arnav turned and saw her as she thinned her lips looking down.. She looked up still maintaining her position, her eyes twinkled as she smiled from her heart.. She tilted her face a little on her either side, and blushed while she said..

Khushi- U can call me Baby as u like.. Its fine by me too..

He got it! She just told him to never change and be himself, for now and forever!

Khushi smiled and he passed a flying kiss to her, and left..


xx

4 comments:

  1. wonderful!!!
    Sorry i couldn't track your IF links but thank god that i have bookmarked this!!
    Super cool!!! read back to back both the updates!!
    Pakka!! should i even praise!!
    Wish i could read the whole in a single take u know like a book!! t will be wonderful!! brilliant for me!!
    Anyways will see take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...kuts....
    First sorry for getting back to the updates sooo late....
    Second...happy new yr...
    Third....and the most important... Really loved ARSHI conversations...she is way too innocent n amusing...
    But this makes me think...my be she will feel hurt for hiding his real identity...
    Can't wait for next update...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i know am being an idiot here!
    But am literally falling on my knees and asking u that can you continue this story alone and finish it off? please!
    Dont mistake me or pls dont think am pestering you, its just that am more curious and in love with this hallucinations!
    who better than you know that?

    ReplyDelete